[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It is a felony in New Jersey to manufacture, transport, or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 19416338-standard[1].jpg (70 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
19416338-standard[1].jpg
70 KB, 620x413
>It is a felony in New Jersey to manufacture, transport, or possess a sling shot
>>
Damn, really? Sounds awful.
>>
>>28452924
>>28452930
And everyone shit's on Californians who have to deal with a bullet button or go featureless.

Seriously, New Jersey just wants to convert it's civilian populace into state prisoners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5VLCVyCh7U
>>
I don't think you understand what felony means.
>>
>>28454093
>And everyone shit's on Californians who have to deal with a bullet button or go featureless.

Our gun laws are still considerably less retarded as far as 'assault weapons' and shit go.

Still retarded, but less retarded.

We're winning the special Olympics.
>>
And yet you can still fuck anally. The only reason to go to new jersey is for the secret stash in redbank.
>>
>>28454102
Punishable with up to 18 months in jail. Jail sentence over a year is a felony
>>
>>28452924
So this is illegal in NJ?
>>
>>28452924
I live in NJ and went to boycott camp when I was in middle school, they had a rifle range and a slingshot range
>>
>>28454149
A felony is a federal crime, a jail sentence past 12 months is a prison sentence, felony just means you go to a federal prison instead of a state owned
>>
>>28454111
I don't think so, Nj AWB is not as restrictive as CA. I can have a pistol grip and a detachable magazine without any tool or crazy stock
>>
>>28454093
Why did you link that video?

It wasn't fucking funny and it's not related to what you were saying.
>>
>>28455152
Holy shit are you a mountain of handsome stupidity glistening in ball sweat.
>>
>>28455038
Yes
>N.J.A.C. 13:54-1.2 Definitions
>"Firearm or firearms" means any handgun, rifle, shotgun, machine gun, automatic or semi-automatic rifle, or any gun, device or instrument in the nature of a weapon from which may be fired or ejected any solid projectable ball, slug, pellet, missile or bullet, or any gas, vapor or other noxious thing, by means of a cartridge or shell or by the action of an explosive or the igniting of flammable or explosive substances. It shall also include, without limitation, any firearm, which is in the nature of an air gun, spring gun or pistol or other weapon of a similar nature in which the propelling force is a spring, elastic band, carbon dioxide, compressed or other gas or vapor, air or compressed air, or is ignited by compressed air, and ejecting a bullet or missile smaller than three-eighths of an inch in diameter, with sufficient force to injure a person.
>>
>>28455526
You're a red neck that doesn't know basic law
>>
>>28454149
>Punishable with up to 18 months in jail. Jail sentence over a year is a felony
I don't even...
do you know what a dictionary is?
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/felony
>>
>>28456927
>an offense, as murder or burglary, of graver character than those called misdemeanors, especially those commonly punished in the U.S. by imprisonment for more than a year.

>especially those commonly punished in the U.S. by imprisonment for more than a year.

In NJ having a sling shot is the same as a switch blade, brass knuckles, or a gravity knife

>http://www.njlaws.com/prohibited_weapons_and_devices.htm
.e. Certain weapons. Any person who knowingly has in his possession any gravity knife, switchblade knife, dagger, dirk, stiletto, billy, blackjack, metal knuckle, sandclub, slingshot, cestus or similar leather band studded with metal filings or razor blades imbedded in wood, ballistic knife, without any explainable lawful purpose, is guilty of a crime of the fourth degree.
>>
File: 1314053043779.jpg (57 KB, 640x434) Image search: [Google]
1314053043779.jpg
57 KB, 640x434
>>28455152
>>
>can't possess a sling shot
>can possess any gun that was manufactured before 1899 or a replica thereof
>>
>>28457010
>g. Exceptions. (1) Nothing in subsection a., b., c., d., e., f., j. or k. of this section shall apply to any member of the Armed Forces of the United States or the National Guard [...] provided that his possession of the prohibited weapon or device has been duly authorized under the applicable laws, regulations or military or law enforcement orders.
Ah yes.
>>
File: 1351218497234.gif (799 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1351218497234.gif
799 KB, 320x240
>>28455152
>>
>>28456889
>>28455152
>a felony is a federal crime
Are you retarded? No, a federal crime is a federal crime. Some federal crimes are felonies, but not all felonies are federal crimes.
Anything punishable by over a year in prison is considered a felony by the federal government. If you get convicted for such an offense, then you can wave goodbye to your gun rights. It does not matter if the law only exists in one fantastically retarded state.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/felony

>A serious crime, characterized under federal law and many state statutes as any offense punishable by death or imprisonment in excess of one year.
>OR IMPRISONMENT IN EXCESS OF ONE YEAR
>>
>>28455905
>Read this
>Read it again
>Read it a third time
>yfw notice that it says nothing about electricity
CC a rail pistol when?
>>
>>28457345
Nice. You could build yourself a Gauss/coil gun.
>>
>>28455152
>>
>>28457345
The 'concealed' part might be difficult, but.

SOON
>>
I'm so tempted to transport a bunch of banned shit across the state, locked legally in a clear case stored in easy view in the rear window.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.