[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do 37mm launchers serve any purpose to civilians? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 37mm.jpg (49 KB, 601x277) Image search: [Google]
37mm.jpg
49 KB, 601x277
Do 37mm launchers serve any purpose to civilians? I don't see anything this can do that a small flaregun can't do, unless you register it as a DD. Even then a 40mm launcher would be better, albeit more expensive
>>
>>28428071

Entertainment
>>
>>28428071

rule of cool
>>
>>28428079
Rule of cool being the most important one
>>
>>28428071
Because I wanted to put a grenade launcher on my AR but didn't want to get a tax stamp.
>>
File: harold.jpg (11 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
harold.jpg
11 KB, 210x240
So it's mostly for show and tell, like I figured. I haven't seen any meaningful amounts of smoke put out by these either
>>
>>28428071
Movie armorers who don't have enough (or any) actual M203s for a shoot.
>>
>>28428071
>Do 37mm launchers serve any purpose to civilians?
I think its so when your hunting you can occupy the forest and fight the war against the deer.
>>
>>28428071
Any good ones for an AK?
>>
>>28428071
I want to like how that looks

But I can't

Because the height of the mount is so FUCKING retarded looking
>>
>>28429099
youre the same fag that complains about it in EVERY goddamn thread.

>ermagerd, i'm triggered by the height of an accessory
>>
File: 1418764601969.jpg (48 KB, 990x556) Image search: [Google]
1418764601969.jpg
48 KB, 990x556
>>28429123
It looks retarded, why should you think there's only one fucking person on the whole of /k/ that doesn't like how it looks?
>ermagerd, i'm in every one of these threads asking for people to agree with my tastes

Fuck off.
>>
>>28429123
differnt guy, i can confirm what >>28429161 said, as I also have bitched about it looking retarded on /k/ before.

it fucking looks retarded. I want one but its fucking stupid high
>>
>>28428071
>...serve any purpose...
Of course. They are fairly effective at lobbing smoke and flares when needed. Do they make civilian legal 37mm chalk rounds? Could think of a few uses.

Being an asshole aside, we all know the main draw is to look and feel cool, and there's nothing wrong with that. Despite every autistic dickhead who says otherwise, if it floats your boat set sail on the montherfucker. Hell, I looked to see if there were decommissioned/deactivated m203 launchers available just to have to enjoy the aesthetic on an a4gery or m4gery. The 37mms don't satisfy the clone jimmies enough though and I'll use a flare pistol if I ever need that.
>>
File: only suitable reaction gif.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
only suitable reaction gif.gif
2 MB, 300x300
>>28428071
>whole 'scarface' look
>collapsible butt stock
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.