[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone post a link for an accurate practice ASVAB? I plan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1446344940197.jpg (3 MB, 2254x1500) Image search: [Google]
1446344940197.jpg
3 MB, 2254x1500
Can someone post a link for an accurate practice ASVAB? I plan to enlist soon and I need to know where I stand and what to study.

Thanks in advance
>>
File: asvablearningguide.jpg (69 KB, 500x445) Image search: [Google]
asvablearningguide.jpg
69 KB, 500x445
>>28427644
>>
>>28427713
is it literally that easy?
>>
>>28427723
I literally got a perfect score in under ten minutes. Most people just psych themselves out of it.
>>
>>28427741
Why you lying tho?
>>
>>28427644

Just google "practice asvab"
>>
>>28427723

it's piss easy. if you aren't retarded you should be in 99 percentile or above.
>>
>>28427754
I did and i felt like the questions were, a little to soft. Maybe I just overestimated the difficulty
>>
>>28427769

Yeah, they're that easy
>>
Alright, well.. Thanks lol
>>
>>28427723
It's like 10th grade level everything, so yeah, provided you paid attention in school.
>>
>dream job is decided by asvab score
>lel it's like 9th grade shit
surely you're all fucking liars.
>>
>>28427762
>or above

Wanna know how I know you never took the fucking ASVAB
and OP, it's like SAT's for middle schoolers. You do some bathic algebra, reading comprehension, and mechanical comprehension (if this gear turns left, which way will the other gears attatched to it turn?) and that's it. I never studied once, was bad at math my whole life, and got a 97.You will be fine.
>>
>>28427769
>a little to soft
If you're TOO retarded to know how to spell even second grade English words, you're retarded enough that you're so stupid that you will get a bad score on even something as easy as the ASVAB.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.