[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: overpriced guns This rifle costs 3500 Swiss Francs, which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (307 KB, 800x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307 KB, 800x330
ITT: overpriced guns

This rifle costs 3500 Swiss Francs, which is the same in US dollars.

It performs the same as any decent AR15 with a floating barrel and that costs 2k less than this rifle.

The only reason for the price is that it's made in Switzerland by people that have high salaries.

What other guns are overpriced /k/?
>>
Hi-Powers

A gun design as old as the hills, but somehow keeps going up in price for no real improvement in quality.
>>
>>28426716
typical AR isn't anywhere near as rugged, nor can shoot the Swiss hotter load 5.56.
>>
>>28426716
>The only reason for the price is that it's made in Switzerland by people that have high salaries.
no, the reason is because only one company makes them, but everyone and his cousin is making ARs.
>>
>>28426755
>muh fragile AR meme

Please leave.
>>
>>28426775
No.
>>
>>28426716
ITT: baits
>>
>>28426759
What are economics, and how do they work?
>>
My friend in the Swiss army has one that wobbles all over the fucking place because he threw it at the floor while training several times.

He can't even shoot straight with it.
>>
>>28426775
Swissfag here.
Can confirm the SG550 really is rugged as fuck.

[spoiler]All things considered, it's still overpriced though[/spoilersdon'tworkon/k/]
>>
>>28426820

Your friend is full of shit and a bad shooter.

I've seen one get driven over by a fully loaded Steyr truck and still work just fine, only thing broken was the plastic charging handle cap.
>>
>>28426816
not sure if you are agreeing or disagreeing.
>>
>>28426832
My dad peed fire in 'Nam fuck
>>
>>28426824
Do you think I could get away with buying a SIG 553 and shoot it at the 300m range in Switzerland?

Would they say anything or forbid me from using it?
>>
>>28426842
I'm on your team homie.
>>
>>28426860
Really depends on the folks at the range.

But if you don't know anybody there and just waltz in with an SG553 you're probably gonna get laughed at and sent out.

Try one of these ranges instead, they'll let you shoot pretty much anything short of F/A fire.

(ordered by subjective overall awesomeness, ascending:)
http://www.vsh-schiessen.ch/
http://www.selgis.ch/
http://www.bruenigindoor.ch/de/
>>
When the FUCK will they let us burgerstanis inport these.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.