[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not sure if this is the right board, so maybe you guys can help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 5455485.jpg (520 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
5455485.jpg
520 KB, 2592x1936
Not sure if this is the right board, so maybe you guys can help me out.

Over three years ago, I fucked up and was caught with a felony amount of weed. Did a couple days in jail and 18 months probation. Finished probation early because I was a good boy for the state.

I had a Glock 22. It was ok. I had to sell it though because felons can't own guns. I was planning on trading it and buying an Browning Hi-Power or FN-X in 9mm.

Can I get my gun rights restored? When I was on probation, I couldn't vote and had little to no expectation of privacy. All that's been restored except my favorite right. I haven't been in trouble since.
>>
>>28425099
Good luck with that pardon or rights restoration will have a better chance of Moon walking on the moon with Michael Jackson
>>
>>28425099
You have to ask your governor, IIRC. Republican governors don't like weed and democrat governors don't like guns, so I'm not optimistic.
>>
File: 1451921846343-139142191.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
1451921846343-139142191.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
Nope, no guns for felons. Sorry op
but you can have black powder or antique weapons, so get yourself a (or several) .44 cal black powder revolvers, black powder shotgun, or martini-henry rifle for range fun and removing home invader
(Pic related, but in .36 cal)
>>
>>28425099
no gang bangers don't get guns back
>>
>>28425168
Not a gangbanger. I was in college when it all went down and I'm white.
>>
File: judges.jpg (68 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
judges.jpg
68 KB, 800x800
>>28425099
>felony
>>
>>28425099

Yes you can but its a long expensive legal process. Not one I necessarily agree with, but it's the reality we had to live with.
>>
>>28425099
>>28425177
Get. A. Lawyer.
>>28425162
In the meantime, this.
>>
Welcome to FREEDOMland
>>
This is America

You are white

Go to a gunshow, armslist, local Facebook gunswap page

Buy a gun anyway, buy as many as you want

Use a false name on Facebook or when buying guns online locally al they dont search you up and see if you have felony charges.

Don't tell people you know you are a felon that you have them, enjoy life, keep guns hidden
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.