[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ommando's help me understand this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: assault_weapons.jpg (359 KB, 1536x977) Image search: [Google]
assault_weapons.jpg
359 KB, 1536x977
is another AWB like clintons going to happen?

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4269/text
>>
>>28423537
No, they introduce this every year and it always fails, its even worse this year and Republicans have a majority of the house and senate.

Although the republicans did give the dems the omnibus spending package for jack shit.

Obamas executive actions sometime this week are more of a concern at the moment.
>>
>>28423614
im really concerned with the current event unfolding in OR, not helping with exec act so close.
>>
>>28423635
It's my understanding that executive orders are basically limited to telling the executive branch how to interpret and execute the law.

What could king ooga booga possibly say that he hasn't already told them?
>"Hey um yeah make sure you make it as hard as you can for people to get guns k thx bye"
>>
File: 1347485925829.jpg (191 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1347485925829.jpg
191 KB, 700x525
Obama has hit lame duck status and just hasn't admitted it yet. He'll hiss and sputter like a tea kettle that's been on the stove too long, but ultimately that is all he can do. He can try to go full retard on some really stupid EO, but that has a huge chance of backfiring or worse.
>>
>>28423663
Executive orders can be repealed at will by the president, right? Why didn't Bush repeal a bunch of Clinton's import restrictions?
>>
>>28423686
Not repealed so much as ignored.
>>
>>28423663
well thats why im concerned, with the rouge group in oregon now, we have armed loons taking federal building and land under hostage basically, former military, executive branch might act because of this
>>
>>28423682
None of the Democrat candidates are willing to closely link themselves to Obama at all. Basically if any candidate supports it they get charged with being Obama 2.0, and if any candidate is silent or derides it Republicans get to claim that not even Obama's fellow Democrats approve of his actions.
>>
Obama having some sorta town hall this Wednesday with CNN( I think) and a bunch of white trash Americans about our gun problem. Wonder if he is gonna focus on all the white mass shooters or the black ones
>>
>>28423694
How do they take land hostage? Gonna shoot up the trees if their demands aren't met?
>>
>>28423698
>None of the Democrat candidates are willing to closely link themselves to Obama at all.

This is precisely why he has to tread carefully because he is still a Democrat, and anything he does is still considered a reflection of the entire party. Guilty by association, if you will.
>>
>>28423709
they have completely shut down the entrance to anyone. federal land and building, pretty much sums up being taken hostage.

and i guess if they dont like that one tree everyone pisses on because it leans to far left for their taste they enact a firing squad for said tree. kek
>>
>>28423742
you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>28423537
> striker
> uzi
> Sten MK2
> Daewoo K2
> M16A1
> M16A2
> M4
> AKMS

that would be my dream table
>>
>>28424332
>striker
isn't it a street sweeper?
>>
>>28423686
>Why didn't Bush repeal a bunch of Clinton's import restrictions?
imports hurt domestic industry.
Not saying i agree with it but Republicans love business.
>>
>>28424739
Same thing.
>>
>>28424774
I don't have autism so you win this round
>>
>>28423663
Executive orders can fuck shit up though. The best guess about this new one is going to be defining who is in the business of selling guns. As in if you sell x number of guns per y period of time you are in the business of selling guns and you need an FFL.

While that may not sound all that bad, it could be some completely ass retarded numbers that seem totally reasonable to anti-gunners (eg: 3 guns per year) but in reality is stupid as fuck.

Also worst case scenario he changes it to something really stupid like sell one gun a year and you're in the business of selling guns and then proceeds to make FFL's may issue instead of shall issue which will be the end of new FFL's
>>
>>28424774
One is from a video game, the other is from real life.
>>
>>28424899
>>28424776
Not him but the Cobray Street Sweeper was a licensed copy of the Armsel Striker. They're the same guns.
>>
>>28423686
Because he's just as much of a shitheel as Clinton
>>
>>28425185

its also a pretty garbage weapon from what i've seen
>>
>>28423614
Executive orders can't do shit beyond prioritizing action for federal law enforcement (which is limited to laws we already have on the books).
>>
>>28423981
What is happening in Oregon? Sauce.
>>
>>28424332

There's no A2 on that table. Just two A1s and an A1 sporter with A2 handguards.
>>
>>28425638

spotted the speg
>>
>>28424889
>Executive orders can really fuck shit up
No, they can't
>defining who is in the business of selling guns
This is already defined in law, I don't remember off the top of my head if its number of guns sold or amount of money made (as a portion of your income) or a combination.
>stops issuing FFLs
Youre an idiot, please hang yourself instead of panic buying
>>
>>28423686
>le republicans are pro gun
Ebin meme pro, so dank
>>
>>28423537
No. Now shut the fuck up and learn how government works you fucking retarded mongoloid.
>>
File: 1442351934000.jpg (41 KB, 492x800) Image search: [Google]
1442351934000.jpg
41 KB, 492x800
>>28425627
>rancher did illigal burn on federally owned land
>went to jail
>did their time ordered by court
>got out
>higher court said the lower court illigally sentanced them for too little time
>ordered to go back to prison today
>bundy fudds took over federally owned land
>plan to stay for years
>SJW tublerina faggots got their panties in a twist with "huuurrr duurrrrrr national guard was in Ferguson and Baltimore but because they white they get a free pass hurr durrrrrrrrrr im a nigger lover death to all white people"

type in oregon on google and you will get a million sources
>>
>>28423742
That is not true its completely open you can drive right in.
>>
>>28424332
Street Sweeper is one of the worst guns ever made. My father owns one (he bought it before they were banned, no one should ever spend money on one of these) and I've shot it once, that was enough. All of my friend have all only shot it once, and never wanted to touch it again.

>loading the retarded drump
>winding a fucking clock spring on the drum
>using a ram rod to eject spent shells
>floppy folding stock that sucks
>powder burns because it's an xbox hueg revolver with a lot of cylinder gap
>the worst feeling, longest travel DA trigger pull you've ever felt

It's complete garbage.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.