[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://youtu.be/DxqL9L-0sN8 RUGER FAGS B T F O T F O
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
http://youtu.be/DxqL9L-0sN8
RUGER FAGS B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>28412533

Doesnt really seem bad, nor does it seem any good.

Can't say I'm surprised, I've always loved Ruger for their revolvers but hated their polymer guns.

I dont know why anyone would buy a polymer ruger instead of any of the many other much more established polymer options already on the market.
>>
>>28412533
>glock dingus
what a fucking retard
>>
>>28412533
MAC is stupid but /k/ is more so. You retards shit on him until he makes a video that agrees with your views then his word is gospel. Honestly can't wait and probably getting the 45 acp.
>>
>>28412653

Who shits on MAC? He's probably one of the more agreeable review based channels
>>
>>28412658
A lot of people, especially the "le he is an iwi shill" people
>>
>>28412533

M&P has shit-tier grip and trigger and gets no flac.

Knowing Ruger, there will soon be a V2 with shorter reset and back of the frame slimmed down. I'm interested at the American at around $400.
>>
>>28412680

they're all shills to some extent.
>>
File: Dr_Steve_Brule.jpg (9 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
Dr_Steve_Brule.jpg
9 KB, 227x222
>>28412642
>>
>>28412684
M&P is praised for the grip and the trigger improves a lot with use...
>>
>>28412684

The M&P has had a better trigger since the Shield released 3 years ago.
>>
>>28412680
I don't think he's necessarily a shill, but I definitely understand why people get that impression. He almost always mentions the brand of whatever it is he's using, like "ZQI ammunition" or "my IWI Tavor" or "H&K VP9" even when it doesn't seem very relevant to the situation. I would have thought he was shilling for the VP9 until he did the torture test where he showed it failing. He just needs to calm it on the obvious brand loyalty, it's not appropriate for someone that's supposed to be impartial. He also buys most of the guns he does videos about himself, unlike Hickcock who gets them from BUDS GUN SHOP SPECIAL THANKS. I think this causes him to be more emotionally and monetarily invested in making the "right choice". I think that if he could be more impartial, he'd have one of the best channels on youtube (after based Forgotten Weapons, of course).
>>
>>28413970
>He almost always mentions the brand
>doesn't seem very relevant

>firearm review channel
?
>>
>>28414088
"I'm shooting ZQI 9mm NATO today, which is a rather hot 9mm load"
"I'm going to review the M9A3, but here's the Griffin Armament Suppressor, here's all the selling points"
"This holster is made by G-CODE, here's the model number and MSRP. The belt that I'm wearing is an HSGI belt and the mag holders are HSGI tacos which I like a lot."

I'm just saying, that information should probably be included in the description rather than the video itself. It's not necessarily relevant to the gun he's reviewing.
>>
I like the combat reload feature. I want my gun to chamber a round when I slap a mag in. I see that as a plus. My glock does this too, but you really have to slap it home. I'd like it if it took less effort.
>>
>>28413970

Hickok doesn't really review guns though. His channel is essentially product demonstrations

Be give some opinion, but it's fat from a formal review

Ironically, the two guns he has been the most critical of are the glock 42 and 43
>>
>>28412533
already?
>>
>>28412533
Heh, my first thought when i saw the pics of this gun were that the rear beaver-tail area looked very uncomfortable. I also don't understand what this does that the SR9 doesn't.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.