[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
McNigg rides again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: burns-protest-6c3406ef609eea0c.jpg (184 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
burns-protest-6c3406ef609eea0c.jpg
184 KB, 960x720
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/01/drama_in_burns_ends_with_quiet.html

Is Mcnigg out there in the snow in a white bedsheet ready to put rounds downrange into statism enforcement agents as they call him "The Black Death"?

Where were you when the first shots of the second revolutionary war were fired in Oregon?
>>
Watching it on 4chan. Where else would I be on a Saturday night?
>>
File: burns-protest-55fff86bc2e62e94.jpg (235 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
burns-protest-55fff86bc2e62e94.jpg
235 KB, 960x720
I am not sure what I would do if some rather large nosed individuals tried to scam me out of my families land using bully tactics enforced by federal agents who seem to work for the highest bidder.
>>
File: 8765543467898.png (742 KB, 1205x564) Image search: [Google]
8765543467898.png
742 KB, 1205x564
>>28407269
he lookin at dat ass in the mossy oak.
>>
These are the idiots that want to give millions of acres of public land to private citizens (money grubbing millionaire welfare queens like rancher Bundy)?
>>
>>28407382
What ass?
>>
>>28407269
Stop spamming this shit you dumb asshole. There are several threads about this.
>>
>>28407531
As a Texan all other states should preserve public land.
>>
>>28407626
this
>>
>Another thread about this
>With tripfag cocksucking on the side

Gaaaaaaay
>>
File: milk-jugs.jpg (17 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
milk-jugs.jpg
17 KB, 500x375
These guys are an old man and his son who have ranched and farmed this land for generations, and the federal fire fighters had a fucking freak out because the old rancher was doing what he and his family have done for generations and had controlled "back burns" in an attempt save the ranch’s winter feed and to remove invasive species.

Now they are being sentenced to five years in federal fuck you in the ass prison trying to say they are arsonists who wanted to hurt firefighters and attack federal lands that his cattle actually graze on.

The rancher is 73 years old and him and his family have been doing this a very long time. Along comes some new hotshit federal fire agents in conjunction with coordinated agency responses to take out their toys and play make believe and arrest him with full special forces wanna bes in tactical gear.

Now the militia is finally standing up to them.

I think this is about to explode and end very badly and no one will win.

Keep your eyes on this one.
>>
File: burns-protest-4ed78dc3717d3ea8.jpg (213 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
burns-protest-4ed78dc3717d3ea8.jpg
213 KB, 960x720
>>
>>28407294
Lotta loyalty for some hired agents
>>
File: burns-protest-33047aabe7ee4a3a.jpg (175 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
burns-protest-33047aabe7ee4a3a.jpg
175 KB, 960x720
Why do they hate independent white male traditional conservative families so much? Is it because they work hard to make this country a great place to live?
>>
lol
and so it begins
it'll be nice to see amerifats lose some of their privileges that they shitpost and brag about constantly on here
>>
Pretty sure no one cares about cow fuckers in the middle of nowhere America.
>>
I want it to begin so badly guys. I want the habening so badly but it just won't happen guys and if it does it will be over so fast that it won't even seem real
>>
File: Alfred Paul Murrah.jpg (52 KB, 400x625) Image search: [Google]
Alfred Paul Murrah.jpg
52 KB, 400x625
>>28407784

Sup?
>>
HYPE
>>
You do own a Carhartt coat don't you /k/?

I bet Mcnigg does.
>>
File: w40k purge everything.jpg (58 KB, 362x397) Image search: [Google]
w40k purge everything.jpg
58 KB, 362x397
>Sage tripcunt attention whoring threads

>Report tripcunt attention whoring threads

>Hide tripcunt attention whoring threads
>>
>>28407675
>rancher
>controlled burns
vs.
>convicted arsonist that burned hundreds of acres of public land
>fire started as a means to poach deer

Nah mate, fuck these shitheads. Bundy at least had some claim of legitimacy. This is no different than BLM chimping out everytime an officer shoots a nig nog.
>>
>>28407675
Fucking reddit. You disgust me.

This was literally the most reddit post I've ever seen
>>
>>28407531
>>28407626
>>28407639
Why not give it to the states, as would be legal? What's your constitutional justification for the feds owning parkland?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>28408455

Statist bootlicker how did you get here? Shouldn't you go back to http://www.motherjones.com/ ?
>>
>>28407675
fuck ranchers using public land to graze their own cattle and make money off the backs and land of the taxpayers

the state park i camp in is infested with loud, monster shitting cattle that destroy the land and shit up my day.
>>
>>28407686
>those anti BLM posters

Its like they want the media labeling militias as racists
>>
>>28408500

Because they shouldn't own it to begin with

>they will charge you to go there
Cheaper than the black hole tax pits that the government forces you to pay

>THEY WILL TEAR ALL THE FORESTS DOWN
That's not how business workd
>>
>>28407770
>implying we wont fight to the death to preserve them
Oh britcucks, you have a lot to learn. You are just mad your ancestors didn't come over here but chose to stay in bong land
>>
File: 1448842400995s.jpg (5 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1448842400995s.jpg
5 KB, 124x125
>>28411293
But that's not where I'm from anon ;)
Maybe stop making dumb calls, also my funs are just fine thanks

yours won't be soon though
>>
>>28407269
Mcnigg is in my homestate? kek
>>
Friendly Reminder: /k/ is a board devoted to weapons and military equipment. Discussions about politics or current events belong on /pol/.
>>
>>28411367
dont you have some dicks to eat?
>>
>>28407269
Not going to happen. Everyone is getting booked on terror charges, the media has already ruined this before it started.
>>
>>28411375
yeah remember that time the bundy militia was rounded up and sent off to federal prison for terrorism?

feds are stuck between sparking a revolution or doing nothing.
>>
>>28411424
A bunch of them got arrest after the fact. Same will happen here. Nobody will do anything. None of these neckbeards have the balls to shoot anyways, plus this wouldn't be enough to cause most people who would otherwise participate to get involved.
>>
>>28407269
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/01/03/full-story-on-whats-going-on-in-oregon-militia-take-over-malheur-national-wildlife-refuge-in-protest-to-hammond-family-persecution/
Get the fullstory before making judgements guys.
>>
>>28411451
cool opinions bro
>>
>>28411293
Are you starting to fight soon or are you going to let them take a little, and then a little more and then some more, you know, how you have for decades?
>>
>>28411478
I'm just saying these guys aren't going to do anything and this cause isn't big enough to get enough support from the gun community like the Bundy case since these guys were arsonists.
>>
>>28411499
>since these guys were arsonists.
Holy fuck read the fucking story an understand what's going on. Are you willfully ignorant?
>>
>>28411515
I did, but they were convicted and are legally considered arsonists. So fuck you. That is bad PR and most otherwise willing participants in a revolution wont touch this with a 10 foot pole and will let the rest of you neckbeards get shot by the ATF
>>
>>28411527
>but they were convicted and are legally considered arsonists
So? Read: >>28411459 the conviction was sketchy as fuck. That's not even the problem though, they're trying to force them to serve four more years because the apparently their sentence was too short. You can't just let someone out of prison and throw them back in on the same charge, it's a little something called double jeopardy.
>>
>>28411527
>get shot by the ATF
Also it has NOTHING to do with the ATF.
>>
>>28411555
I know this, but like I said this is bad PR and will literally garner no support because the media has ran a smear campaign on those 2 since this started.
>>
>>28411571
So what? At this point we might as well fucking kick shit off. They're going to do it anyway and smear people. Fuck 'em. If they want to pass more laws they'll do it anyway. The feds want to fuck with peoples' lives more then be my fucking guests because this shit will only happen more and more and people will at some point snap. I'm fucking ready.
>>
>>28411571
The real miitiamen who will actually fight don't care about PR. The militia will get negative light in the media no matter what it does.
>>
>>28411275
>THEY WILL TEAR ALL THE FORESTS DOWN
>That's not how business workd
Tell that to the redwoods that the NWO are allowed to chop down around Bohemian Grove.

>inb4 SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>28407269
Why do you support a guy who wants to steal from every American? You, I, and the every other American own that land. He wants to take that land from you by force without any compensation.
>>
>>28411652
Wut?
>>
>>28411652
Except that's blatantly false bullshit. All of the Bundy brothers and Cliven himself support people's rights to use public land. Stop spreading disinformation.
>>
>>28407269
>>>/pol/
>>
>>28411668
No, the issue is he wishes to run a commerical buisness on public land, without paying fees.

You cant, in good faith, argue against this because thats what he did for over a decade now.
>>
>2015
>US can't even keep their own domestic terrorist in check
>>
>>28411679
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>28411681
Are you fucking high?
>>
>>28411681
How much are you being paid to spread bad info? Or are you that much of a statist cuck? If the government decides you can't sell necklaces made of rocks you found on public land without paying a ridiculous fee you would support that? Fuck off.
>>
>>28411688
Sweet retort, you have zero arguement in opposition to the claims i made.

You are also a sucker for falling for bundys BS.
>>
>>28411693
The rocks belong to the public, not me.

You sir, dont belive in basic property rights. How much is [insert large corporation here] paying you to shill for zero property rights?
>>
>>28411695
>he wishes to run a commerical buisness on public land, without paying fees.
Has nothing to do with the current issue
>You cant, in good faith, argue against this because thats what he did for over a decade now.
Who is "he", Bundy? Because this is largely unrelated.
>>
>>28411701
You are the public, anon. You and everyone else.
>>
>>28411702
>Has nothing to do with the current issue

We are not talking about the current issue.

>Who is "he", Bundy?

Cliven.

>This is largely unrelated.

The motives of the people involved are very much related
>>
>>28411711
No, anon.

Collectively, the people are the public. I am but a small part of the public.

You cant go to yellowstone and dump your trash or strip mine. Thats public land, yet you cant use it for personal enterprise or use.

Basic logic. You =/ 318 million people
>>
>>28411716
Have you even seen any video put out by Ammon? Their plan is to return the wealth and economy back to the People of Harney County, not suck it all up for themselves. You don't even know the Bundys you're just shitposting to spread disinformation and smear them. Seriously fuck off back to whatever hole you came from.

>>28411719
>Yellowstone
That's a natonal park, and not so much public land. Fucking stop.
>>
>>28411723
>Have you even seen any video put out by Ammon?

I am specifically talking about the clark county standoff.

>That's a natonal park, and not so much public land.

Are you saying national park is not federally owned and administrated land?

Thats exactly what bundy was using in the gold butte area. Federally owned and administrated land.

There is zero logical difference.
>>
>>28411742
You only know what the media tells you. The land in Clark County is State/County land, not "federal owned land". A national park is "federally owned land".
>>
>>28411742
The federal government cannot own land outside of what is outlined by the Constitution. Nevada is a state, not a territory, and thus has its own government not subject to the jurisdiction of the federal government the same as a territory. This means that the federal government cannot just claim land in a state without the state selling it to the federal government, as it is not a territory.
>>
File: 093-01048.jpg (237 KB, 1465x1183) Image search: [Google]
093-01048.jpg
237 KB, 1465x1183
>>28411701

How do I get any property when I am born into a Monopoly game that has already been played for 400 fucking years without any reset?

Every dice roll I get butt fucked by Uncle Samualsteinburg with a fucking fee.
>>
File: 093-01044.jpg (208 KB, 1458x1161) Image search: [Google]
093-01044.jpg
208 KB, 1458x1161
Be sure to get your paycheck taxed, federally and state, and then when you buy a car that purchase gets taxed then taxed for gasoline, and then taxed annually for property taxes on the vehicle, then taxed for registration, insurance, inspection, license, license plates. Did you pay your fee to drive on the toll road?

Oops! You were late with one of the tax fees! Oh you paid it but we never got it. Now your license is revoked! That's another fee!

Ut oh, you drove to come down and pay the fee, that's another fee!

Looks like there was an hour lapse between your insurance while the payment was slow going through, driving without insurance. Another fee good goy!
>>
File: 093-01046.jpg (204 KB, 1453x1175) Image search: [Google]
093-01046.jpg
204 KB, 1453x1175
Oh your W-2 form is here! Let's see!

Straight, healthy, white, single male.

That will be 33%!

Too proud to get handouts? Why here is some nice welfare from friendly Mr. Hussein! Free breakfast rightstart! Free housing! Free medical. Free college from comrade Bernie! Free Obamaphone.

Free everything!

Might as well use it goy, that is where your 33% taxes is going to.

Keep working wage cuck, surely you will move up the corporate ladder right after President Silverburg's son moves up, then his buddies, then the other people he knows from attending college, and the people from the temple.

Surely with hard work you will get there someday goy.
>>
>>28411754
You are verifiably and objectively incorrect.

The land in question was federal rangeland (since 1934). BLM took over the United States Grazing Service after it was consolidated in the early 50s, and took over the grazing fees in 54' after the restructuring. Bundy paied fees until the early 90s, when he went full retard.

Your mistake was thinking i was some braindead MSM watcher instead of somebody who followed the story from the very begining, on /k/ and other places, took evidence from both sides, and formed my OWN judgment on the morality and legalitys of the situation.
>>
>>28411820
>family grazes cattle on land since the 1800s
>government suddenly appears and wants it cut
Sounds like extortion to me
>>
>>28411774
>The federal government cannot own land outside of what is outlined by the Constitution.

Then you have a big, big problem from the Louisiana purchace and onward.

Over two hundred years of reality disagrees with your opinons. James Madison disagrees with you. Jefferson signed the bill.
>>
Sorry bud. Looks like we are going to need you to start working night shift on weekends.

39 hours and 59 minutes per week.

Benefits? No sorry we cannot give you those. No medical, dental, optical. Stock options? No sorry. Retirement? no sorry. Even if you work here 34 years we will have to let you got to prevent that retirement package. besides you will be long dead before then.

Raising a family and buying a home? Sorry. Saving money? Rainy day fund? Paycheck to paycheck?

Don;t worry. They are raising minimum wage to $15 per hour and we will cut hours even more and the economy will show even more "jobs" and a lower unemployment rate when we hire more workers at 20 hours per week.
>>
>>28411835
Actually, bundy's father bought the farm in the 50's (iirc, maybe the 40's).
>>
File: waco-texas.jpg (60 KB, 600x467) Image search: [Google]
waco-texas.jpg
60 KB, 600x467
Oh you were a veteran and you need to see the VA for medical help?

Sorry bud there is a 6 month backlog, your bone will be healed by then.
>>
>>28411841
>only able to work a part time job

I would be salty too, but its not as of its your only option. Plenty of opportunities, even for high school only.

Trade jobs (plumber, electriction, welder, etc), truck drivers, guys in the oil industry, they all make a comfortable wage, and all are looking for new guys.

I can see why you are ranting though, just go move on to greener pastures.
>>
>>28411871
>Trade jobs (plumber, electriction, welder, etc)
Require union membetship and its selective as hell
>truck drivers
Had my CDL permit last year, expired because I couldn't afford $3000 for the driving school or renting a truck
>Guys in the oil industry
Are getting laidoff by the bus load, my dad works in the Alaskan oil fields
>>
>>28411886
And people still believe the government has your best interest at heart.
>>
>>28411886
Not him BTW, just another guy getting shit on.

I almost got a job as a prison guard but the psychologist failed me for having $500 debt and getting my employment history wrong when asked to recite it from memory. This is after acing a month long employment process and getting the thumbs up from HR and interviewing staff at the prison.
>>
>>28411886
>Require union membetship and its selective as hell

The IBEW is not terrible, and once your apprenticeship is up you dont have to take a union job past your contract. Most of the fees go back training others. My nephew got in right out of highschool, he says his class is full of a weird mix of old and new guys.

Plumbers sure as shit dont require a union, and im sure welders do not either. My buddy is a plumber and he just got hired on to a company as an apprentice.

>Had my CDL permit last year, expired because I couldn't afford $3000 for the driving school or renting a truck

Most companys down here pay that fee if you contract to them for a year, why not do that? 3k is not some crazy amount, when rookies average at 40k a year according to stats.

>Are getting laidoff by the bus load

Definitely has its up and downs, right now they are hireing in TX around my area.

Do you just live in the middle of nowhere and refuse to move?
>>
>>28411891
Honestly at this point I just see myself hitting brick walls for the next ten years and being too old to be employable in a real career.

Gonna die as just another nameless fuck in a small town that did nothing and changed nobody's life for the better. I hate myself every day for not going Airforce when I was 18, at least I'd have stories.
>>
>>28411896
You wont get every job you apply for, nor is there only one prision in the US.
>>
>>28411908
I live in Alaska.

If I go without a paycheck for a month I loose my home, nobody up here will cover your CDL class unless it's a huge oil company and the three I applied to didn't call me back. I'm actually a school trained welder but nobody is hiring unless I can show three years industry experience.

I'm not just a negative nancy, I'm applying places, I've got a well written resume, I got my DOT physical and CDL permit on my own dime, I do put effort out and try, it just doesn't seem to be enough.
>>
>>28411886
>My dad works for nintendo

K.
>>
>>28411913
The psychologist barred me from applying for an LEO position for a year.
>>
>>28411931
My dad works for Slumberger (spelling is probably wrong) in wells services. He currently works on Spy island Alaska. He's worked for them for 10 years and might get laid off, oil business is getting gutted.
>>
>>28411926
Ok, it sounds like you are living in what amounts to dying town, and are not moving.

You are making a conscience decision to stay there, and deal with the economic realitys of the area.

Imo, sell the house, and move to a better place. You know what you will find in your area, and its clearly not working.

As an addum, its not the governments job to find you a job.
>>
>>28411926
up your big ugly duq
>>
>>28411951
It is the government's job to stop taking jobs away from the town though.
>>
>>28411951
>Anchorage Alaska
>Dying town
Yeah, I'll just move to California.

And when did I say it was the government'sjob to find me work? I'm just pissed at my current situation and depressed I'll die a peasant.

>>28411956
Why are you still awake? You gotta drive to the range in seven hours.
>>
>>28411971
Brother, if there are no trucking, welding, or oil jobs, its not the goverments fault. There is no massive conspiracy to screw you, its just life.

From the sound of it all, the place is on a serious economic downturn.

Your ancestors, sometime, somewhere, packed their bags, pulled up their stakes, and moved from where they were to where you are.

Its time for you to do the same. You know what exists for you where you are. Keep spinning your tires trying to squeeze water from rocks or move on.
>>
File: bored.gif (357 KB, 263x239) Image search: [Google]
bored.gif
357 KB, 263x239
>>28411986
I needed a nap earlier because I was having a killer headache. So, I'm awake because I napped. Want to hit Carrs on the way out?
>>
>>28411997
That's not me

>>28411986
This is me

I'm not dumb enough to blame the government for my troubles
>>
>>28412002
Sure, your buddy agree to the non disclosure of NFA shenanigans?
>>
>>28412009
he didn't respond, so I'm assuming that means he doesn't plan on coming.
>>
>>28411788
>>28411804
>>28411816
yes.. get angry get mad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE
>>
>>28411986
I dont live in Anchorage, you do.

If your giving me the full story, then what i said stands. The place has nothing for you.

>move to California

Stop being dramatic.

>i will die a peasant

Again, you sound like a teenager with all the dramatics

Yeah, you will have to work, no, that does not make you a slave or a peon, its just life.

If you think it does, then just exit bag because nothing comes free. Never has, never will.
>>
>>28412011
Kkk, oh well.
Héctor didn't respond to me after I said "9am" so he's probably sleeping in like a Mexican.

Whatever, more ammo for us in the M16
>>
>>28412018
>or a peon
It literally makes him a peon.
>>
>>28412020
just a heads up, it's going to be snowing in Whittier tomorrow.
>>
>>28412033
I'm bringing gloves.
Your car won't make it to the base of the range in snow will it?
>>
>>28412026

Look up what peon actually means.

He has full control over his work conditions and employment opportunities, he is chooseing to stay in a deadzone.
>>
>>28412044
I'm going to assume that' it was going to be like it was a last year where it just rained like stupid hell and it'll be snow free.
>>
>>28411935
then you're a serial killer in the making. good job psycho.

>>28411926
>omg the bumfuck of bunfucking bumfuck doesn't have a burgeoning welding industry ;_;
then move.

why would you rather live in poverty than go where the jobs are?
>>
>>28412018
What you are suggesting is I make myself homeless for the duration of finding work, a thousand miles from where I am, with little savings, and no experience in the unknown new location and no way to know the job market in a realistic way to pick the destination in the first place.

And I'm sorry for being dramatic, but at 26 with no career in sight living paycheck to paycheck it gets kinda depressing
>>
>>28412077
>good job psycho.
Fuck that guy, one of his 'are you crazy' questions was "Name all the native tribes you know"

And Anchorage has a great welding industry, alaska is very trade oriented, there are lots of jobs, they just won't hite people without experience
>>
>>28412074
Fair enough, either way the shit wrather should keep WPD in town, so that's nice.

>A1 gomna be loud
All I got is xm193
>>
>>28412082
Yes.

Your ancestors did it, so can you. If your smart you can set up a temporary job right as you get there, especially as a welder. There are places right now that will hire you, you just have to move.

Yes, sell your shit and move on. Its either that or more of the same.
>>
>>28412082
>da gubment and other people are responsible for me being too fucking stupid to save 3-6 months of salary welding like a shitheel faggot when the getting was good.
>why won't someone else fix my local job industry/pay for me to move somewhere that isn't the "middle of fucking nowhere good thing we (used) to have oil state" ;_;

>>28412093
>being too retarded to remember basic shit like apaches and pequots
he DQ'd you because you REEEEEEE'd about redskin alcoholics instead of rattling off a few tribe names from middleschool m8
>hurr I'm "overqualified" to be a welder that's why they don't hire me: the post
>>
>>28412110
>There are 'places'
>Just sell everything you own, move 1000 miles to 'places', and get a temp job comparable or worse to what you have now in the hopes of getting a career.

The problem is, that's wish upon a star as fuck. I've been trying to line up a career somewhere and unless I fly down for an interview (can't afford) it isn't happening. Not to mention the jobs seem to be in antigun shitholes.

Also, I'm not afraid of change, I've lived in Alaska, Oregon, Hawaii, Washington, Virginia, and Arizona. Worked in all of them too. But I don't have my conversion van to live out of when I go homeless to 'greener pastures'
>>
>>28412121
I know you're a troll but,

>He specified Alaskan tribes, I got 3
>Im not qualified to be a welder at all, I've got no on the job experience, that's the problem
>I moved back to alaska because every other state was trying to make me a criminal for owning guns and I had family here
>I make $14/hr, but it's a dead end job
>>
>>28412150
>living "back home" where your dad is, but don't know primary school knowledge
>implying that is why you were DQ'd
sure m8
>not qualified to be a welder
>not qualified to do anything else
>won't take a "shit" job offered somewhere else
>complains that that is someone else's fault

how does it feel to be the blue collar version of an unemployed librul college grad?
>>
>>28411334
shut up you pseudobalt
back to /balt/
>>
>>28412150
I wouldn't say it would be a dead end job. I'd say there would be opportunities if you're keeping on an eye out for individuals that are looking to recruit.
>at the Atwood I was almost recruited to go overseas
>at the Denail Tower I was almost recruited to work in logistics
>at the Sheraton I was almost recruited to work for the school district
being the dummy that I was I didn't fully exploit that opportunity. Though I probably could've lived without working for the school district.
>I'd rather not chance getting shot in a potetinal school shooting.
>>
>>28412141
>The problem is, that's wish upon a star as fuck.

Nigger, not for welding jobs. You are full of shit. Im done talking to you, you trolling fuck. I can find 10 jobs from google alone, hire on the spot if you have certs. (Which you will have if you have been honest)

Why do i even try.
>>
>>28412171
>Never said it was ANYONE'S fault but mine
>I was DQ'd for having debt and 'lying' (not being able to recite 10 years of employment history from memory carbon copy ti what I wrote down)
>I should quit my $14/hr job to take a shit job in this magic land of state 'somewhere' because it will totally get me the awesome career no locals are taking
>I don't get to be frustrated at my situation because fuck me for some reason, being frustrated makes me a bad person?
>>
>>28412188
>Certs
>From school six years ago
>Seeing a job on Craigslist is the same as getting one

What the fuck do you do for a living? I just need too know.
>>
>>28412182
It's dead end unless I use it to get hired somewhere else. So this company is, in fact, dead end as hell.

Im getting in shape and joining the AF or something.
>>
File: 20151212_204502.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151212_204502.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Probably getting my dad and grabdpa and stuff and bookin it for bend, where my other grandfather lives and he has a shit tonna guns so we gon shoot some yanks feller YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW
>>
>>28412197
>this thread is you blogposting about it being everyone's fault but mine
>I was DQ'd for being fucking crazy, but it was totes because the evil geyman alien psychologist set me up alienz R real guise!
>that shit job (implying) being worse than a shit job in a state with the highest relative cost of living
>posting these nice blog posts about how terrible it is to be unemployable yet unwilling to follow work like every other career welder
I guess faggots like you are why welding is still a valid profession. 2 years of trade school and moving half a country away equals a salary that eclipses a public school teacher on starting? normies would say fuck yeah, you'd bitch about it making you move from shithealsburg, Alaska.
>>
>>28411459
Yeah, the full story, because clearly theconservativetreehouse.com is such an unbiased source. it's not like they drool over them.
>>
File: 20151128_205147.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151128_205147.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>28412220
And it also seems like we are forgetting that these people are LOCAL farmers NOT CORPORATE farmers. I support them using land the guvment isnt and more people should too.
>>
>>28412228
You realize I'm not >>28411841 right?

And what welding jobs are you talking about? There are more certified welders than jobs right now, none of them are hiring people with no experience.

>What job do you have?
Tou still have not answered this.
>>
>>28412213
well I'm going to try and hold together my site for a bit being that it's my first supervisor job. Before leaping into another workplace.
>>
>>28411788
Make money, buy land.
If you can't afford it, tough shit.
Plenty of people seem to get on just fine.
>>
>>28412014
>Hurrr durr get mad faget
>Here's a smug youtube video nobody's gonna watch!
>>
>>28412244
I know your secret Anon.

I know that's a holstered bb gun.
>>
>>28408510
Actually good grazing practices is a large benefit for environment. Also, about half of the lower 48 states is grazing land. If you're having issues where you camp, why not consider camping at a different time of the year or at a different place with fewer ranchers?
>>
File: 1451803221821.png (359 KB, 1274x2600) Image search: [Google]
1451803221821.png
359 KB, 1274x2600
>>
>>28407675
>Keep your eyes on this one
Except for all of the bias, you almost had a useful post. Almost.
>>
>>28408358
>This, desu.
They fucked up. They should be fucking fined whatever the current market value is for the land they destroyed, and fucking end of story. Maybe jail time. Okay, Jail time. Did that already? Why is this news then?
>>
>>28408503
Who the fuck is this niggerneckedbeard
>>
>>28411374
Present them.
>>
>>28408503
Welcome to /k/, now get the fuck out.
>>
>>28412294
Holy shit, you're right.
>>
>>28412477
They want to send them back to jail for something they already served time for such I'm pretty sure is illegal.
>>
>>28411367
Yeah what k needs are more 9mm vs .45 to keep the board alive.
>>
>>28407269
Militias
what are you doing!?
Militias
Staaaaaaaaahp!
>>
>>28411742
There is a difference in national grasslands/forests and national parks you fucking literal moron
>>
>>28411701
>The rocks belong to the public, not me.
>basic property rights
Lol. "The public" has no property rights, because the public is not even a thing. There are only individuals, and no individual has executive power over his "share" of the property (which is a fundamental characteristic of property rights). At best, you could say the rocks belong to the government, since it is the de-facto owner of public property. But then that raises the issue of whether the acquisition was legitimate, since all government action necessarily comes with the threat of force.
>>
File: 20160103_070925.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160103_070925.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>28412294
I use it for killing rodents lol
Cant use funs inside of city limits so i gotta use toys :^)
>>
File: 1442974668722.gif (722 KB, 400x222) Image search: [Google]
1442974668722.gif
722 KB, 400x222
>>28408358
>>fire started as a means to poach deer
>>28412477

The shilling is out of control on here today
>>
>>28407626

>cuck poorfag non land owner detected
>>
>>28412141
Actual welder here. In this trade people often find that if you don't travel, you don't work. It can get you a lot of money, but it doesn't come without effort on your part. What you clearly need right now is relevant experience, moreso than a well-paying job. Look for opportunities in other states, call them and tell them why you can only interview on the phone, and explain your situation and that you'd be willing to take apprentice/helper pay despite being technically qualified. Eventually you'll land a job, since all the employers want qualified people willing to work for less, and someone who actually had training is better than some deadbeat high-school apprentice who's never seen a grinder before.

Then you pick your ass up, sell your shit, and move. Ideally you want to get a job where the cost of living is low, so you can stretch your Alaskan savings further while you build up savings from your job.

This shit isn't rocket science, yo.
>>
>>28412501
It's perfectly legal. Prosecutors appealed the sentence, it just got wrapped up after they were let out.
>>
>>28412511
why did you cover the "confirm [spoiler]friend[/spoiler]"
is it because you like Jennifer but she doesnt?
>>
>>28415499
like you back*
>>
>>28411844
This isn't about bundy dudes.
>>
>>28415371
What is double jeopardy?
>>
>>28408510
You think food comes from Safeway, don't you?

>>28411367
Fuck you. Violency shit going down has always been fodder for discussion on /k/.
>>
We should go join and then after /k/ommandos out number the fags already there oust them to make the /k/omplex
>>
>>28416213
>/k/omplex
And then get a warm welcome from the ATF?
>>
>>28416164
They ain't being charged twice, the prosecutor gave them a lower sentence than what guidelines allowed, and a higher court reversed that and gave them a full sentence.
>>
File: d7T3Z46.gif (800 KB, 244x148) Image search: [Google]
d7T3Z46.gif
800 KB, 244x148
>>28416304
Why would you give a fuck, do your dragon dildos mean that much to you?
>>
>>28411074

Its bureau of land management retard, not black lives matter.
>>
>>28412509
That's exactly what /k/ is for.
>>
>>28412278
If you've never watched Network, I suggest you do.
>>
>>28416313
>charged and convicted of arson
>get out of jail
>get charged and convicted with terrorism - fucking TERRORISM - for what you were charged with arson for
>somehow not double jeopardy
>>
Even if this situation erupted and hundreds of people got caught in the crossfire it wouldn't really change anything in the long term. Your 2nd ammendment would get taken away, the militia would be labeled radical right wing terrorists, you would give feds precedence to raid more homes on american soil, and the bloodbath would result in more of a police state.

Its more likely that a chimpout would ignite a revolution than some rich white ranchers complaining about land restrictions.
>>
>>28407269
>McNigg rides again?
no.
he said a few threads ago he was not involved.
>>
>>28416698
>implying americunts are that cuck'd to just let it happen
>>
>>28416698
Cool story bra.
>>
>>28416715
We really are.

I don't want us to be, but the car tipping niggers have had more of a modern impact against how things get enforced and public opinion than the militia has.
>>
>>28407675
>I think this is about to explode and end very badly

just like the last one? and the one before that? and the one before that?
>>
>>28416426
No, but my skin not being on fire, and my organs not being full of bullet holes, means quite a bit.
>>
>>28411942
Saudis over producing
>>
>>28416742
I dunno. Nobody's been arrested.

Nobody that showed up at the Bundy place was arrested, either.

Nor were any of the OC protesters that showed up in the state capitols of Oregon or Washington.

All of these people could be napped individually on the way back; they could have gotten nasty notices ordering them to appear in court on a variety of charges. They could even have had their children put into protective custody. But none of this has happened.

It would seem that peaceful, organized armed civil disobedience works.
>>
>>28416437
>implying the people watching the News are intelligent enough to know the difference.
If they qetr inside agents the best thing to do would be to make misleading posters to confuse people about the group's intent.
>>
>>28416928
>napped
Nabbed, I meant. Dad gum it. The fuck is wrong, fingers?
>>
>>28415499
No, it's a fake account. I was just bored.
>>
>>28417371
As in a robot sent me a friend request.
>>
>>28407269
I hope every Bundy dies. The cocksucking leeches stole not only from the taxpayers in general but also from every single one of their neighbors.
>>
>>28407294
The Bundys never, at any point in time, owned the land they were using for illegal grazing.
>>
>>28408510
Quit eating beef then faggot
>>
>>28412482
Lurk more
>>
>>28408510
Every rancher around them in Nevada payed grazing fees which go towards maintenance of the land. The Bundys are the only ones who didn't.
>>
>>28417496
The response of the militia was reassuring in that they were willing to show up. But they blew it when they showed up for that asshole Bundy

Good response for a shitty issue
>>
File: 1451325017852.jpg (48 KB, 469x505) Image search: [Google]
1451325017852.jpg
48 KB, 469x505
>tfw rabidly pro-gun and generally in favor of c u c kolding the government
>tfw not sure if this is a false flag
>tfw quite fond of federally protected wilderness generally ("over 50% of Western land is federally owned as compared to less than 3% of Eastern land"--yes, well, if you wanted to live somewhere with lots of privately owned land and the associated development you could live back there)

I dunno, brehs. What would Edward Abbey do?
>>
>>28417589
Which makes it not a good response. A good response is when the desired response shows up at the right time and for the right reason.
>>
>>28417496
They fauthfully paid the state, which owned the land. They ignored the blm that administered the land when it jacked up costs by more than 500% by tacking on more regulations. It's like your business's landlord letting a local developer who wants to buy out your house set the costs of your store's rent to drive you out of business.
>>
>>28407626
>tri state
>texan

pls die
>>
>>28417610
The fact is that they didn't pay like everyone else and therefore stole from their neighbors.
>>
>>28417568
All fast food is Chinese beef anyway
>>
>>28408358
>burning not even 200 acres
>having anything to do with poaching

yeah this makes sense
>>
>>28417625
everyone else was literally sunk when the blm used their ranches as floodplains for no reason. their neighbors probably died poor and homeless
>>
>Make the mistake of going on Twitter
>People I previously thought somewhat rational calling for them all to be killed because black people died and muh hypocrazy
People are lucky I can't bean them with a wiffle ball bat through the internet.
>>
>>28408500

Historically speaking the states just sell the land to McMansion Bigbucks III (Every state East of the rockies) for ranches, sprawl, and factory farms, or (as seen in colorado) they put oil wells on it and decimate the local flora and fauna (http://www.denverpost.com/environment/ci_27618385/colorado-land-impact-oil-and-gas-boom-scars)

Very few states have state owned land that is essentially BLM/Forest service in nature.
>>
>>28412243
Well, Reddit is using thinkprogress so somewhere in the middle lies the truth.
>>
Feds are trying too hard in this thread. Get off our land.
>>
>>28417643

No it is not, I work for the biggest meat exporter in New Zealand and most of our beef goes to amerifat burgers. Chinese domestically consume what little shitty beef they produce, no one would want to buy that shit anyway. I had a top lol. We have auditors/inspectors visiting all the time. Amerifat inspectors are most anal. The shit we do though, just to export to the United States:

>meat inspectors
>veterinarian inspector working for the government bureaucracy
>quality assurance officers
>foreign inspectors/auditors working for US gubbmint
>literally a different inspector walking around every week

>at a chinese slaughterhouse

No way chinese beef goes to the USA.
>>
>>28418117
Land that you have never owned, do not own, and will never own?
>>
File: 4-x-4-in-and-out-burger.jpg (39 KB, 365x274) Image search: [Google]
4-x-4-in-and-out-burger.jpg
39 KB, 365x274
>>28418185
thanks for the burgers, god bless
>>
>>28417669
Their neighbors still live and operate in Nevada. Newsflash, it doesn't exactly flood in the Great Basin in Nevada. There are almost no permanent rivers.
>>
>>28418213
It's public land. It's OUR land. The Feds have no justification for the use of it so it should be placed in the state's hands for management.
>>
>>28411631
Lorax here. You do know that regular burns are how the grasslands stay alive and healthy right? See. Before some assholes built their houses in the trees and grasslands, shit caught fire via heat lightning or Zeus fucking around with a lightning bolt. It was good and helped the grass/trees. Now with all this private property/public land not being burned shit goes south. Now grazing comes in second to burns, helps the grass and keeps the browse down in the woods. Grazing is for the cows, but a side affect is the woods getting pruned and promoting old growth aka "the good shit". Now, I'm not too up on the Redwoods you speak of, sounds like a shit deal to cut them, but I dont know enough to pass judgement. But pine trees I do know and while a controlled burn escaping is bad, they weren't in the wrong for burning it. They should have been charged for negligence, but not full on arsonist, thats dumb.
>>
>>28418246
>Their neighbors still live and operate in Nevada.

What? No they don't.
>>
>>28418185
if the blm can just decide to take ranch land, do you really think all the regulators that bar tainted meat coming to the US really give a shit

protip: they care more about their chinese friends and their wallets
>>
>>28411723
>Their plan is to return the wealth and economy back to the People of Harney County,

"Its not communism when I do it..."
>>
http://koin.com/2016/01/03/fbi-to-deal-with-militia-group-at-malheur-refuge/

http://pastebin.com/4rhFL3Hf

>They were convicted of the arsons 3 years ago and served time — the father 3 months, the son 1 year. But a federal judge ruled in October that their terms were too short under U.S. minimum sentencing law and ordered them back to prison for about 4 years each.

>The decision generated controversy and is part of a decades-long dispute between some Westerners and the federal government over the use of public lands.

>The issue traces back to the 1970s and the “Sagebrush Rebellion,” a move by Western states like Nevada to increase local control over federal land. Critics of the push for more local control have said the federal government should administer the public lands for the widest possible uses.

>On Sunday, Sheriff Ward issued a longer statement that said, in part:

>“These men came to Harney County claiming to be part of militia groups supporting local ranchers, when in reality these men had alternative motives to attempt to over throw the county and federal government in hopes to spark a movement across the United States.
>>
>>28416943
if they had "inside agents" there they would have them look like they are in the KKK or do some stupid shit like discharge a round into the ground and say it was rednecks being retarded with guns
>>
File: 1450152079517.jpg (50 KB, 329x436) Image search: [Google]
1450152079517.jpg
50 KB, 329x436
>Mfw all these fucking bootlickers on /k/
Jesus fuck, I thought you were better than this.
>>
>>28419927
>supporting arsonists
>thinking that the gubbamint is always in the wrong
>>
>>28419927
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>28419927
>anyone who disagrees with my particular anti-government view idea is a bootlicker
>>
File: nwqzy.gif (646 KB, 295x221) Image search: [Google]
nwqzy.gif
646 KB, 295x221
>>28419927
>>
>>28418421
Outta curiosity. Have cellphone towers affected annual burn rates? What with their being massive lightning rods and all.
>>
>>28419927
Every year there's more of them.
>>
File: BAWW.jpg (36 KB, 264x373) Image search: [Google]
BAWW.jpg
36 KB, 264x373
>>28419927
>>
>>28421343
Every year, more and more people grow up and realize they're part of a larger society and country.
>>
>>28421370
>implying that means you must willingly spread dem cheeks for that big fat federal cock
>>
>>28421398
Following laws is part of your duty as a citizen you petulant child.
>>
>>28421415
And when a law is unjust, it's a human's right to remove its influence.
>>
>>28421415
And you also have a duty to disobey the ones that are not in keeping with the constitution as they are unjust laws, kid.
>>
>>28421451
This.
>>
>>28421437
No, it's your duty to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. Anarchists and agitators have no place in a democracy.
>>
>>28421484
We tried peace. The feds responded with jail time, veiled threates, open threats, burning buildings down, and some murders.
>>
>>28421484
>Anarchists and agitators have no place in a democracy.
This is true, but you're inferring the wrong conclusion from it.
>>
>>28412082
Hey anon. I used to live in Anchorage myself. Job market up there is shit. I gtfo and moved to greener pastures. I don't work in the trades (I wanted to but x-ray found that my neck was FUCKED) but you don't have to to get out.

>>28412093
This is what really fucked me. Years of experience. Down in the states they aren't so hard on hiring you. Just gotta make that jump. If you have family that will let you crash on their couch a week or two then do that while you save up for a place if you get hired in the states. Tell them when they interview you that you are moving down there regardless of whether or not they hire you as it takes the pressure off them, which they like.

>>28412141
Get the fuck out of Alaska for now man. Don't be afraid to jump when you have nothing left to lose.
>>
>>28411367
Like people even discuss politics on the board clearly inviting every atrocious philosophy by labeling itself "politically incorrect"
>>
>>28417585

He paid until the state modified how many cattle they would allow as part of their scheme to end Bundy's farm and reclaim the land.
>>
What I want to know is why so many people are so oblivious to the obvious Hunger Games-esque George Orwell nightmare that is the state controlled media. Especially now. The way the media is handling this compared to how they handled something even as recent as the Bundy ranch incident is insane to me. These people have not threatened anyone but the government. I think this is going to really reveal just how state controlled this media has become. These people are enemies of the government, not the American people. The American people are being shown just how separated the Federal government's interests are compared to the interests of the people.
>>
>>28418261
The Feds are the best people to manage it for the sake of environmental conservation.
>>
>>28417643
>Chinese

Look up the world headquarters of JBS, and try to not be so much of a faggot next time.
>>
>>28421484
If you've paid any attention when people start taking to the streets to protest government action, more people tend to take note and the possibility for shit to change rises.
>>
>>28408358
Except the claim if poaching was from a mentally challenged 13 year old that didn't result in charges, but keep up that rush to judgement. I'm sure you need the cardio.
>>
>>28407784
>Oregon
>Middle of nowhere
Whew lad
>>
>>28421484
no petition will go through that fucks with big brother's agenda
>>
>>28417609
>the right time and for the right reason
Do you unironically believe that there is such a time and such a reason objectively?
>>
File: glasses.gif (653 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
glasses.gif
653 KB, 200x200
>>28419927
>people wanting to understand a situation instead of rushing to judgment to take sides makes them boot lickers
>>
>Implying these morons give a fuck about these ranchers.

They've been asked to leave many times and told their "help" isn't wanted.

They're trying to touch off another Ruby Ridge. That's ALWAYS been the plan.
>>
>>28423625
It was what they were going for with Bundy Ranch too. A lot of these guys were bummed out they didn't get it and are still spoiling for a fight.

Even the Oathkeepers are distancing themselves from these guys.
>>
>>28422429
Wrong. The farmers need it to feed their Cattle. Land dies. Cattle Die.

The farmers would be more responsible, because they legitimately need it, and can't afford to lose it.
>>
>>28423625
>Implying that's a bad thing.
>>
>>28423679
wait so in what way is it okay for feds to bully landowners and charge them with terrorism to steal land?

as far as im concerned thos is a clear case. the feds need to be stopped from committing a crime whether the victim wants it or not
>>
I for one cannot wait until the feds go waco on these domestic terrorist nutcases.
>>
>>28423842
And arming up, occupying government buildings...thats the way to do it.

Oh wait, that's the way to get yourself killed.
>>
>>28411583
You obviously are not ready because you are here and not out there with the ranchers. Either stop bullshitting online about how you are "fucking ready" and go get the fuck down there and act or sit down and shut the fuck up you do nothing spineless piece of crap.
>>
>>28423850
ideally the thing to do would be to protect the victims from arrest

they are lating their own lives down, no one elses. what right do you have to stop them you pussy.
>>
>>28411841
Man, you really suck at getting ahead don't you?
>>
>>28411896
Damn, you didn't get a job first time. Everything is futile and you might as well kill yourself then.
>>
>>28423864
They are lating their own lives down while threatening the lives of others. I am not going to stop them. Some gov agency or hopefully the military will. I am hoping for a full battle with military vs fat redneck conspiracy theorists in camouflage with tacticool weapons and gun boners.
>>
>>28423873
not him but you need to stop being such a shitter. good jobs are in seriously short supply. the economy makes 1.4 million jobs a year, most of whoch are restaurants, and there are 4 million hs grads, 1 million legal immigrants, more illegal, and now 100k syrians coming yearly.

there. are. no. jobs.
>>
>>28423886
let me guess you voted for obama and think syrians are just as american as apple pie right?

im new to k, so i cant tell if im being trolled or this board is full of scared fags with no principles.
>>
>>28423889
Its your fault for being only as good as a non English speaking refugee. Of course they are going to hire the guy desperate to work. Some entitled fuckwit like yourself is going to be nowhere near as eager and appreciative to work.

Why the fuck don't you go learn to be a chef if most of the jobs whoch are being created are in restaurants?

Are you just fucking dumb? is that it?
>>
File: 1451251714731.jpg (57 KB, 743x760) Image search: [Google]
1451251714731.jpg
57 KB, 743x760
How are your frienda/families reacting to this?

My family ranges from "they're not terrorists because they're white!!!" levels of Facebook shitposting to "We should kill every last one of those spics. They're worse than ISIS."

When I pointed out various Black Panther movements open carrying in public, they tried calling me racist and now my aunt is spreading a rumor around that I'm going to join them or organize a take-over of a Florida Fish & Wildlife building myself.
>>
>>28423900
Nope, your lack of literacy skills and eagerness to jump to conclusions does not make me wonder why you are so fond of right wing tinfoil hat gun men, though.
>>
>>28423915
>Florida Fish & Wildlife
Hey, most of those guys are bros. They like going shooting, fishing, and mudding like the rest of us.
>>
>>28423910
in case you cant do the math the number of jobs is dwarfed more than three times.by population growth.

man i didnt expect this board to.be intellectuals but you guys are on the mental level of my little pony
>>
>>28423925
I highly doubt the average libtard knows this bub.
>>
>>28423910
different anon here

Businesses have an economic incentive to hire foreign workers and amnestized illegals as these people are exempt from health care mandate and the business does not have to pay the penalty for them being on an exchange. It's not a level playing field with citizens, and it's a burden to those businesses to hire them.
>>
>>28423814
Not necessarily. They are going to put their animals before the habitats of wild animals. What harm does overgrazing do if you can just move onto the next piece of public land?
>>
>>28423925
I know, I fucking work for them.

The problem is my aunt is lying out of her ass to my entire family, trying to say I'm going to either join thr Bundy Son's militia or stage a mutiny at the place that I fucking work at.

All because I had the audacity to tell my dad on Facebook that this situation isn't as simple as the OccupyDemocrats "article" he linked made it. I've always been the outsider in the family, because I always liked going outside when my family would watch TV or play video games all day. This only became more apparant as I developed my own political identity when I was nearing adulthood, and becoming more active in outdoor sports.
>>
>>28423940
Said it just in case you were thinking of actually doing that.
>>
>>28423957
Where do you hail from? Space coast here
>>
>>28423935
You have poor literacy skills and seem like some sort of defeatist. You are the complete opposite of entrepreneurial too. No wonder you are unemployed. I would not hire you either.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.