[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FN P90
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: p90.png (473 KB, 1146x567) Image search: [Google]
p90.png
473 KB, 1146x567
ORIGINE: Belgio
TIPO: pwd
>>
>>28403680
kill yourself
>>
what in the fuck
>>
>>28403680
>backwards iron sights
nice modelling job fuccboi
>>
File: 20151210_202326-1.jpg (3 MB, 1411x3543) Image search: [Google]
20151210_202326-1.jpg
3 MB, 1411x3543
How much does it cost to SBR this? Is it worth it? What are all the details about doing something like that with this?
>>
>>28403680
One of the biggest strengths of the P90 is rate of fire on full automatic. What's the point in getting a semi-auto?
>>
>>28404784
>How much does it cost to SBR this?
$200 and four months of your time.

>>28405122
>What's the point
It's neat little rifle and I own one purely for collectors purposes. I have enough purely functional guns that I can afford to have a range toy or ten.
>>
>>28403981
>not aiming over your shoulder using a large mirror at the enemy behind you
>>
>>28405207
>purely for collectors purposes. I have enough purely functional guns
I mean, I'd love a P90 for my Stargate boner as well but being in a commie state where I can't easily get an SBR or full auto... You have a P90 that has zero iconic characteristics of the P90 for the incredible price of $1200. Might as well buy an airsoft gun that looks correct for 10 times cheaper.
>>
10/10 would buy
>>
>>28405355
>You have a P90 that has zero iconic characteristics of the P90 for the incredible price of $1200.
I got mine for $800 out the door NiB. In my opinion, it was worth the price. I'm waiting on a tax stamp right now to SBR it, and if the MG registry ever opens (there's more lawsuits against Hughes ever day) I'll certainly register a trigger pack as a MG.

It is a fantastic gun to introduce nogunz to the world of firearms.

>basically no felt recoil
>small and easy to control
>ergonomic as fuck
>fully ambi for the occasional southpaw friend

>might as well buy an airsoft gun
Or just live in a state that allows SBRs. Just because you don't have a valid reason to own one doesn't mean nobody does.
>>
>>28404784
You basque faggot
>>
>>28405537
I'm definitely not humping a sheep as I type this
>>
File: still waiting on a flash hider.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
still waiting on a flash hider.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
A full month later and that fagalag at hidesertdog still hasn't sent me my flash hider.

Never again.
>>
>>28406005
Is it even the right thread to mount an A2? Because an A2 would look pretty good on it.
>>
>>28406074
With that adapter, yes. It's 1/2x28.
I know for a fact I've got an A2 floating around here somewhere but fuck me if I can find it.
>>
>>28405978
Sure just as your not fashioning ieds to bomb the shitty french basque with.
>>
What are those straps that go through the trigger guard and around the gun called?
>>
>>28408030
Those fuckers will be eliminated
>>
>>28408130
It's a single point sling, Urban ERT sells them.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.