[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cleaning shotgun barrel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 20151231_203403.jpg (671 KB, 2304x1296) Image search: [Google]
20151231_203403.jpg
671 KB, 2304x1296
To anyone who remembers my other thread.

I now need to know how to clean this shit off after my weird fucking night.
>>
>>28384132
jesus fuck guy use a condom next time
>>
>>28384132
Oh, hey, I remember you.

1:dry that nigger off, on the outside, run some dry patches down the barrel
2:after everything is dry, put some oil on there and apply it with a new towel.
3:assemble and you're good to go.

Also I'm fucking jelly, and by how wet that looks it seems like you're doing this again.
>>
>>28384169
I highly doubt that. Every fucking moment i was scared i was going to rip something..
Shes still in the adjacent room moaning.
She got what she wanted and now i get to spend the new year cleaning this shit of my baby. Ill take your advice but im having to leave it laying flat as i dont know what she did to the inside im dredding taking a flashlight down the barrel
i think im already done with 2016
>>
>>28384226
No, you MUST scrub the inside of the barrel, or it WILL rust. Don't ask how I know.
>>
File: 1266812822636.png (7 KB, 169x287) Image search: [Google]
1266812822636.png
7 KB, 169x287
>>28384226
yeah im just gonna hide this thread and carry on on like it doesnt exist now
>>
>>28384132
pics from other thread?
>>
>>28384315
Actually yes, thats the plan.
Was the most stupid thing i have ever done. At least im not stupid enough to post my name and dox
>>
>>28384343
No more thankfully. Sooner thread dies better life will be.

Lesson anons should take away.
Never shove a loaded shotgun barrel in your ladyfriends snatch...even for love, even if shes begging for it.
>>
>>28384259
Skip to 1:58.

https://youtu.be/2zq2XkQaQek
>>
>>28384132
>he left the sight on
The absolute madman
>>
SOMEONE GIBBE DA DEETS
>>
>>28384169
yeah it was definitely a hell of an experience. I didnt think i'd be able to take so much of the barrell but i just took some deep breaths and forced it in.

it smells awful but nothing a little ballistol won't take care of
>>
>>28384132
Are you the guy who's wife wanted to use a shotgun as a dildo? Did you do it? You madman.
>>
>>28385348
Yes unfortunately i did
Im still trying to work out the smell of orgasm from the barrel
It was loaded. She insisted safty of. I currently have ptsd from it.
>>
>>28385339
Does that really work? Im having trouble getting the smell out. I dont want to go to the range and have the smell come back everytime i shoot. Its also leaving stubborn smear marks...worst fucking idea ever.
>>
I don't know what people are trying to do to my thread, but I'm OP and I shoved this shotgun up my ass

the dude pretending to be me posting about my wife is lying
>>
>>28385514
Lel 0/10 troll harder fag
>>
>>28385462
that's fucking terrifying m8
>>
>>28385514
no, i'm the real OP!
>>
>>28384789
Haven't even heard of it.

Either way man, dry, then scrub, then oil that nigger like there's no god damn tomorrow.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.