[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you guys seem pretty cool has there ever been a meetup for /k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: YjM3.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
YjM3.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
you guys seem pretty cool

has there ever been a meetup for /k/ before?
>>
>>28384038
Lurk more kid
>>
No. It's never happened before. I think you're on to something, op.
>>
>>28384063
Anyone except felons are allowed to own salt weapons. It's whether or not you're licensed. If I recall the people who did that at the protest were not licensed to own salt weapons.
>>
File: nuggetfest east.png (2 MB, 1344x900) Image search: [Google]
nuggetfest east.png
2 MB, 1344x900
>>28384038
We call them 'Nuggetfests.' Lurk for a few months and there may be one within driving distance.
>>
>>28384063
From videos posted by the protesters, they found the tripfags out then decided to chase them. The tripfags fired because they were being chased by a mob.
>>
from the pics I've seen its super cringey.

i wouldn't be caught dead talking to most of you in public because i actually look like a well adjusted human being.
>>
>>28384095
You dont know what youre talking about.
>>
File: klass of 2012.jpg (2 MB, 1620x3780) Image search: [Google]
klass of 2012.jpg
2 MB, 1620x3780
>>28384124
Oh come now. /k/ommandoes are the salt of the earth -- just look at them. Except the furfags, who should be dragged behind pickup trucks until they are piles of bloody bones.
>>
File: summer_skool_2015.jpg (3 MB, 3000x2700) Image search: [Google]
summer_skool_2015.jpg
3 MB, 3000x2700
>>
>>28384063
>It ended with a mass shooting at a Black Lives Matter protest

whats the issue
>>
>>28384153
the only one ive seen pictures of that seemed capable of appearing remotely normal is mcnigger, and that is saying something because he is:
1. a gear queer
2. a nigger
>>
>>28384153
Holy fuck I'm actually in this one. Neat.
>>
I don't know if my mom would want me going to one...
>>
>>28384063
Report and let it auto-hide. Anti-gun shitposting is bannable on this board.
>>
>>28384130
Tell me more
>>
>>28384038
The Canada meet ups have been pretty cool. You'd never know they were from /k/. Much smaller than the American ones.
>>
>>28384038
you would have loved the brownies
>>
File: fake brownies.png (241 KB, 974x688) Image search: [Google]
fake brownies.png
241 KB, 974x688
>>28385019
Not as much as you love memes :^)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.