[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone redpill me on Moscow theater hostage? What did the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Moscow_Siege,_2002.jpg (57 KB, 680x419) Image search: [Google]
Moscow_Siege,_2002.jpg
57 KB, 680x419
Can someone redpill me on Moscow theater hostage?

What did the Vodka's do wrong?
>>
File: 1441277879336.jpg (79 KB, 670x472) Image search: [Google]
1441277879336.jpg
79 KB, 670x472
nothing
>>
File: 1380535812604.png (564 KB, 1021x1027) Image search: [Google]
1380535812604.png
564 KB, 1021x1027
tl:dr version
>>
>>28367564
Due to fear of espionage, they failed to provide Paramedics with information on the agent, thus a lot of people died in medical care. Gassing the enemy was a great idea and prevented suicide bombers from going off. Pity the hostages died.
>>
>>28367637
Russian officials and their paranoia. Got to love those guys..
>>
>Redpill
Fuck off
>>
>>28367564
They refused to coordinate with the rescue crews to administer the antidote to the gas they've used to knock everyone out.
>>
>>28367683
this, also they pumped in too much gas because they didn't account for the theater being enclosed.
>>
>checgens take hostages in the theater
>put pressure plates connected to explosives with chechen ladies on top
>typical durka-churka-allahuakbar demands like free muh Chechnya, remove troops
>specnaz hires some local nerd, who says he's a "digger"(urban explorer of basements, subways, sewers and other tunnels)
>digger finds a tunnel that goes exactly under the hall
>digger leads the way in the tunnel and specnaz follow him
>when they reach the place, specnaz make a hole and turn on the sleeping gas
>terrorists get killed without explosion
>many ppl from the audience OD and die
>all terrorists dead, not all hostages dead, grade: A-
I think much worse than this was Beslan siege, mudslimes were executing people, a lot of children, they all stayed there a long time, had to shit in a bucket, pretty bad.
>>
File: Waco.jpg (225 KB, 1475x1148) Image search: [Google]
Waco.jpg
225 KB, 1475x1148
>>28367839
Reminds me of the tactics the government used during Waco.
>Bunch of children in there
>Hey lets ram a tank into the building and burn everyone alive inside
>>
>>28367839
>>28368058

Moscow theater, Beslan, Waco.. Can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.