[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
there is literally nothing wrong with condor gear. >genuine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (25 KB, 166x96) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25 KB, 166x96
there is literally nothing wrong with condor gear.

>genuine multicam fabric
>very good price

the only knock is the stiching, which can be fixed with needle and nylon thread.

>eagle pc was $250
>needed stiching repaird anyways
>condor carrier $80
>same repair

why spend the extra money?
>>
used a condor once, couldnt feel anything
>>
I got a chest rig from them once. The bub attached with via Velcro and snaps. The first time I went to put it on one of the snaps broke. Literally the first time I went to don it. Typical Condor product. Never again.
>>
>>28358451

I got one once when I was a poorfag and it held up pretty well. I would just use it on my land when I was shooting. I ran the workout, "Murph" in it a few times...all in all I think they are fine for the $.

They are cheap, yes, but not warranting of the hatred they get on here IMHO.
>>
>>28358451
It's crap. You are trying to validate a shit piece of gear you bought. Stop it.
>>
>>28358451
You know op, you're absolutely right. I was going to type out a retort and suggest something of actual worth like lbt but let's face it. You will never put any hard use through your gear and bought it to take pretty pictures with and nothing more.
>>
Absolutely love my condor golok, the leather sheath it came with fucking rocks too!
>>
File: img20151229_193418.jpg (891 KB, 1494x2656) Image search: [Google]
img20151229_193418.jpg
891 KB, 1494x2656
>>28360598
Forgot pic.
>>
Their pouches aren't terrible for what you pay for. But I'd avoid any load bearing gear from them. I've seen broken buckles, snaps, ripped straps. I was looking at their hydration carrier it was very obviously not sewn to spec. While it's true they use real multicam fabric, any other color is going to be inferior fabric.
>>
File: image.png (886 KB, 610x612) Image search: [Google]
image.png
886 KB, 610x612
Even the airshit reviewers avoid Condor.

If it can't handle plastic BB's and 13-year-olds, I wouldn't trust my life to any of it.
>>
>>28358451
I used to shit on Condor but then my TAG Vanguard had to be returned TWICE for defective stitching. Condor pouches are fine by me but I haven't yet decided on anything that carries 20 pounds of plates in them.
>>
Red Rock.
>>
File: 1428185684482.jpg (58 KB, 493x353) Image search: [Google]
1428185684482.jpg
58 KB, 493x353
>>28360655
tbf airsoft floperators are nothing short of gear queer here, so i'd probably listen to them as i would /k/

it's probably because condor is just cheap shit and in general bad for people who actually want stuff that won't fail on them, and if it fails on airsofters than why trust it when using actual firearms?
>>
Not everything from them is bad, I just got the Condor Fuel for day hikes and really like it. Not too tacticool, just right. Also I do custom gear, so I made sure to look over the bag very closely.

Zippers are okay, stitching seems fine besides one or two loose ends, and the buckles are eh but I might replace them with ILBE ones.

Happy overall.
>>
>>28360995
Because people like to be cheap
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 256x256
My first PC was a Condor QPC and it's pretty shitty desu
>>
>>28361032
pic related
>>
>>28361131
Awesome pics. Great size. Backpack looks thick. Solid. Slick. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new reviews, pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man.
>>
Got a black Condor softskin jacket. Used it for 6 years now. It is starting to fall apart. Not that I am complaining, 6 years of use is plenty for the prince. It is cheap enough to thrash around in and I don't feel bad when I poke holes in it.
>>
The pouches, backpacks and jackets are fine. However I've owned a chest rig and a PC, both were trash. the PC I sold cause it was just piss poor anyway, and the chest rig was actually good but the shoulder strap broke off. So to sum up, just don't buy anything that is load bearing and you'll be fine. I got the one small hydration backpack I use for outdoors shit and a small black one I use as a range bag. Both are fine and I used to have a summit jacket I gave in to the good will that was still in great shape after two NE winters and innawoods use. So really the brand is hit or miss, you just got to be really selective with what you buy.
>>
>>28361131
Fellow Floridian?
>>
>>28361196
Thanks anon, I was actually surprised to find parts of it were lined and not just a single layer of cordura. Took it out yesterday on a 4 mile hike, no issues and it held all my shit pretty damn well. Pic related
>>28361290
Yupp, 321 Space coast best coast. Where you at man?
>>
>>28358740

Used a condor once. It pecked at my ears.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.