[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: fkn teem.png (18 KB, 255x273) Image search: [Google]
fkn teem.png
18 KB, 255x273
That you do before going to the range/innawoods/what have you. Pic related.
>>
>>28350222
Texas roadhouse after the range.

I NEED MY FUCKING MEAT GODDAMNIT
>>
>>28350222
>be me in middle school
>leaving the range with dad
>7-11 for slurpees
Sometimes we miss the little things front the past.
>>
I get in a seven ton with my gear when I go to the range
>>
My shooting buddy gets a sweet tea before every trip including but not limited to shooting.
>>
File: 1361076329651.png (199 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1361076329651.png
199 KB, 480x480
>>28350261
oh shiiiiit
Nostalgia inbound

>beef jerky and vault energy drink
>snickers and dr. pepper for my dad
>go to range early in the morning in late winter, have breakfast at ihop or awful waffle

I tend to do this:
>haul dicks down interstate blasting speed metal/rap
>know if I get pulled over, I'll have lots of 'splainin to do to the cop
All while drinking a whole pot of black coffee and singing along to the music.

Then I listen to really chill music at the range under my earpro while I punch neat holes in paper.
>Meshuggah to Chopin
>>
>>28350261
Indeed anon, indeed.
>>28350276
U wot?
Usually, "range" for me means camping in WV, so after shooting we get riotously drunk Fun times.
>>28350307
Sweet tea always acceptable.
>>
>>28350391
>All while drinking a whole pot of black coffee and singing along to the music.

How the fuck do you hit anything?
>>
This self righteous cunt hating on the bubble tea.
>>
I fill up on gas, gas station food, and 2 liters of 100 proof vodka.
>>
I always suck my own cock for an hour.
>>
Bubble tea is gross... My girlfriend likes that crap but never finishes it...
I just throw all my shit in the car... This reminds me I need to change the battery in my chronograph...
>>
Bubble tea is totes delish
>>
>>28350245
>eating shit-tier chain food instead of cooking your own food
>>
>>28350391

>vault

What ever happened to that? Also:

>speed metal/rap

You sound like my type of degenerate, guy.
>>
I don't do anything before, since I go to the range first thing in the morning.

I usually grab shitty lee's sandwich or shitty yoshinoya on the way back though.
>>
The thing I do most before going to the range is turning around because I forgot something. One time I forgot my earpro, then I started driving again and realized I forgot targets.

One of my things while at the range is having a cigarette every time I switch guns. I also make sure to bring enough Mountain Dew for the drive there, between shooting, and the drive back.

Somewhat related, how do my fellow introverts deal with crowded ranges? I went yesterday and saw that someone was at the pistol range so I walked down the 50 yard one to shoot mine, even though there's two benches and target frames at each range. A while later, some guys showed up and went to the pistol range where the other guy was, and I could hear them talking and shit. Is it really that easy? I think I read too many range horror stories on /k/.

Pic is a piece of ice I shot for laughs.
>>
>>28352521
Are you just introverted or do you actually have some kind of social anxiety?

In general sitting next to people anywhere, whether it's a lunch room or a range is easy. Just make some quick conversation, and if you don't find something of common interest to speak about, go about your business. If you do, you've potentially made a new friend.

Social anxiety is a different matter though, and I can't speak for it.
>>
I go buy baby wipes, to clean my hands after I use my favorite poop rock and wipe my ass with leaves.

Its a great rock in the woods at this old mining quarry, its a perfect rectangle so I can poop off the side. I bring the baby wipes cause sometimes I pick up the same leaf twice.
>>
>>28352005

>getting triggered by people who like to eat out
>>
File: KIMG0022.jpg (708 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0022.jpg
708 KB, 1600x1200
>>28352521
>crowded range

I'll either not talk to anyone and just shoot my guns, because nobody will bother you without a good reason normally when firearms are involved.

Or, I'll shoot the shit with them if they're cool. Maybe trade them mag for mag if I'm in a good mood and I feel like wife swapping.

Most of the time, the only words to come out of my mouth when shooting are:
>RANGE HOT
>CEASE FIRE
Or I'll answer questions about what I'm shooting.

>>28352399
I have no clue what happened to Vault, but it was awesome.

>degenerate
What can I say? I'm a sucker for dank guitar. I'm more picky about my choice in rap, and it's mostly when I' in the mood.

Not speed metal, but here's some mega dank for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVGcRNotCAE
>>
>>28352989
I have social anxiety that seems to be getting worse. If the range is really busy, I don't even pull in, and it's kind of a long drive.
>>
>>28353069
>Electric Wizard
I like you.
>>
Im joining a gun club at their next meeting, they are gonna give me a sponsor. I hope this guy that my brother knows doesnt see me and volunteer.
>Brother is married to guys cousin
>Now this guy is a land whale know it all
>Hear stories about how he crys all the time at night when my brother lived next to them in a duplex
>His young son is slowly taking on land whales personality

I just dont want this wierd guy around me either for him ND'ing me or taking me out in a murder suicide.
>>
>>28353091
I suggest finding a very, very close friend to come with you. Even if they don't like shooting, offer to take them for their first time. Appear confident - it's all about faking it til you make it, my friend. Even if you feel nervous. Even if you think you're going to embarrass yourself. The friend you bring there should be close enough that you feel safe around them. A sibling or parent would be perfect, as weird as that sounds. Just remember to keep telling yourself to be confident, and you'll begin to find social situations much easier to handle.
>>
>>28353069

>Electric Wizard

I approve. A buddy of mine showed me Funeralopolis recently, and I have since found out through exploring their music that they are the knees of the bee.
>>
>>28353192
>faking it til you make it
This, much like the hokey pokey, is what it's all about in life. It's how you actually make the changes in your life
>>
>>28350391
>All while drinking a whole pot of black coffee and singing along to the music.
marksmanship just isn't important to some of us
>>
>>28355615
Not that guy but if you drink a lot of caffeine you tend to get the jitters if you don't have enough in your system. I've been drinking a lot of coffee and energy drinks for years, and my groupings are roughly half the size if I drink a can of monster before I shoot.
>>
>>28357380
>roughly half the size that they are without caffeine

I think I need a coffee.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.