[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best handgat for jabbing people in the head with the barrel for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 6.jpg (2 MB, 2391x4250) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
2 MB, 2391x4250
Best handgat for jabbing people in the head with the barrel for under $700?
I want a handgun that I can just extend my arm out and slam the end of it into someone's soft bits. Everyone knows I will never in 1,000 years have to use the gun like that, or ever even come close to doing that, but I want a gun I COULD do that to without fucking it up.

How would the 92fs fare?
>Pic unrelated, my .40 not penetrating 16 gauge stainless.
>>
>>28344788
.44 magnum with tac knife
>>
>>28344820
Smh desu fampai.
I need an all steel semi auto preferably in 9mm.
>>
>>28344788
Longslide 1911. They make them in 9mm for blasphemes like you.
>>
>>28345680
I'm not opposed to .45 I just wanted something more along the lines of a modern combat pistol.
>>
>>28344788
any gun with a metal frame will serve you well. steel might do marginally better. I imagine real fat bastards like old s&w autos, fullsize stars and metal framed ruger p guns would smart to be buffalo'd by
>>
Ruger sp101? Full lug and heavy barrel means you won't worry about messing it up.
>>
>>28344788
Be aware that jabbing a semi-auto into someone will likely put it out of battery and make it unable to fire.

If you really want to jab someone with a handgun, use a revolver.
>>
>>28346097
A hi-point wouldn't have that problem would it?
>>
>>28346200
it would
or atleast it shouldn't

out of battery means the cartridge isn't all the way inna chamber, so basically anytime the slide is back on any pistol it shouldn't fire for safety reasons. If it did fire the case might burst and fuck everything up. One of the checks you should do on any gun is look that the saftey works and that it won't fire OOB
>>
Glock with standoff device you goddamn mall ninja
>>
>>28346567
Find me a standoff device. They don't make them anymore.
>>
>>28344788
.44 magnum with 16" barrel and bayonet
>>
File: SA w standoff.jpg (2 MB, 2018x1847) Image search: [Google]
SA w standoff.jpg
2 MB, 2018x1847
>>28344788
That is what the Standoff at the end is for
>>
>>28347761
Not quite. It's for not allowing the gun to go out of battery when breaching/doming someone. Not for straight punching. No one makes a standoff for glock anymore, and even then, punching someone with a standoff on a polymer frame is a great way to snap the frame
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.