[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Responsible dog owners of /k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: pit.jpg (155 KB, 786x524) Image search: [Google]
pit.jpg
155 KB, 786x524
Anyone here weaponize their dogs? (preferably pits)
How do you do it?
>>
>Pitbulls

Not using Doberman master race
>>
No.
Why would you? How would you?

This aint fuckin metal gear solid five goddamn son get real
>>
>>28343361
>Why would you?
Home defense
>How would you?
That's why I'm asking!
>>
>>28343369
Well obviously you train it to be alert for what enters your home.

And then you give it a tiny knife so it can do stealth takedowns.
>>
If you train your dog to be a weapon you're a scumbag. Get a gun, your dog will naturally defend your home without you teaching it to attack anything human shaped.
>>
>>28343278
Protecting your section 8 apartment, Tyrone?
>>
>>28343413
Only dindos and trash "weaponize" their dogs. It's a way for them to.openly be menacing while still legal.
>>
File: safety.jpg (122 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
safety.jpg
122 KB, 600x450
>>28343413
>using lethal force against all human invaders
>>
Dogs are bros. Train it so it's properly behaved and treat your dog properly; kindly but not too softly or indulgent.

If you do that then 9 times out of 10 it will fight to defend your worthless ass, or at least warn you of things. Because they're bros.
>>
>>28343278
>(preferably pits)
Why? They are shit-tier dogs.
The owners are either retards that fill the stereotype or
>pitbulls are super cute and sweet
yeah sure faggot but they are a breed with agressive tendencies.
>>
>>28343421

It's a big problem here in the UK for obvious reasons.

Gangs feed their dogs nutrition supps and inject them with anabolics, then beat them and force them to fight. They do things like make them lock their jaws on ropes before pulling on their legs.
>>
>>28343427
>Facing threats and invaders without giving yourself the absolute best possible chance of winning and without doing your best to minimize their chances at the same time
>Having an IQ above 80
Pick one.
>>
>>28343278

no, but it is really cool and something i will do eventually. the obedience training is obviously not just about attacking stuff, but following other orders like following you without a leash, sitting, staying, barking on command, doing other miscellaneous shit. people have lots of luck with pits but it's not necessary. darkdynasty k9s or bulletproofpitbulls on youtube.
>>
>>28343278

No. Dogs are valuable for deterrence or distraction. If you get any Molosser breed just raise them to be good loyal dogs and their natural instincts will be enough to protect you as much as you should ever rely on.
>>
>>28343433
Beating is obv wrong but pits absolutely love tug of war
>>
>>28343449

All dogs love a bit of rough play, but there's a difference between play and deliberately enabling their prey instincts.
>>
Gas the pits.
>>
>>28343497

> there's a difference between play and deliberately enabling their prey instincts.

Do you know why dogs like squeaky toys so much?
>>
File: 1233255977804.jpg (23 KB, 414x425) Image search: [Google]
1233255977804.jpg
23 KB, 414x425
>>28343511
Because they are reminded of your mum, lmao
>>
>>28343497
No that's pretty much what playing is
>>
Just be a nigger and you should have it covered.
>oh wait
>>
File: gotem.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
gotem.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>>28343517

Your mom went to college.
>>
newfoundland dog master race. They just don't give one single fuck in their entire life.
>>
>>28343518

There's a difference, your dog is an animal and wants to hunt things and that's fine, play satisfies that for him.

However what you don't do is encourage and develop your dog's prey instincts to the point where it becomes actively aggressive.
>>
File: 20151224_142510.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151224_142510.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>28343278
I tried weaponizing my dog. Then I got lazy and made him a home defense dog

Now he's a doorstop and god help you if you try to kick him off the couch. Great with kids, calm with guests, and will play dead for French fries.
>>
>>28343278
>how do I
I don't, they come that way if you treat them nicely and love them.
They'll throw themselves in front of a bus or a bullet for you.
They're nice and loud and large and strong enough to take down a damn bear it seems like. They bark at every ducking squirrel to ever pass gas at 2 AM though...
>>
>>28343278
Obedience training first and foremost, I wouldn't recommend a pit as their aggressive breed tendencies are somewhat more difficult to control.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=5&rct=j&q=schutzhund%20training&ved=0ahUKEwii4Z772v7JAhVGZCYKHZXPAzsQFggsMAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.m.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FSchutzhund&usg=AFQjCNHajRqLdyJ-a3s6OwYy2e4RXbp7zQ
>>28343359
A good choice.
>>
>>28343278
You're either a trailer park honkey trash or a worthless jigaboo slum turd. Only those types of people are pussy enough to think that they have to cower behind a dog. Man up and use a real weapon and stop being a PETA bait faggot.
>>
>>28343427
4 bullets and you have zero resistance in that picture. If you wanna do it quietly there's always peanut butter poison. Dogs are not the answer for a good weapon.
>>
>>28343278
Why not just get a gun? A properly cared for dog in the long run will cost you more than a gun, and your gun won't die from old age.
>>
>>>/an/

Then again, being a white trash piece of shit that beats and starves its dog so it will attack people doesn't belong there either.
>>
>>28343721
>will play dead for French fries
Now that's a dog!
>>
>>28343907
Dogs are just good companions. They don't complain if you just want to fish all day, they love hunting and camping just as much as you. and if you want to be lazy and watch band of brothers all day while cleaning guns or sing off key to barbie girl, they'll be cool with that.

Because they're your best friend, your best bro, and even your best wingman.
>>
>>28343413
>your dog will naturally defend your home without you teaching it to attack anything human shaped
This is BS. Dogs bark plenty but if you don't train your dog properly it will treat an invader like a guest. Especially if said invader feeds dog.
>>
>>28343850
To be fair, if I'm a crackhead dindu looking for shit to steal for meth (ie: your average home invader) I'm picking the house without the dogs.
>>
>>28343400
>not using the taser for LL takedowns and populating your basement-PMC
Casuals
>>
>>28343760
Yeah that's why Doberman, German shepherds or rottweiler are probably your best. Could a pitbull tear these dogs to bits, yep.

But a pitbull is not as trainable as above dogs. Its like a dumb guy with a RPG vs a smart guy with a sniper rifle.

Smart guy wins every time.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>28343278
Train them how to stick fight.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.