[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything wrong with tiger stripes camo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: red-tiger-ar-15.jpg (237 KB, 800x255) Image search: [Google]
red-tiger-ar-15.jpg
237 KB, 800x255
>>
>>28327763
Actually yes there is.
Tiger camo is one of the official camo patterns of autism.

The faggots seeking it cannot accept that the product with the pattern they're looking for is unavailable for one reason or the other so they think that if they post their stupid requests enough they will magically get the answer they want to hear.
>>
>>28327763
It belongs in the 1980s.
>>
>>28327763

Yeah, takes too many headshots to unlock. You'd be better served aiming at center mass to get your k/d up.
>>
>>28327763
when was the last time you hid amongst tigers?
>>
Not if you don't care what other "people" think. Go for it.
>>
>>28327763
No, tiger stripe is an effective camo pattern
>>
>>28327763
It's not working in your picture. I can still see your gun.
>>
>>28327763
Yes. Unless you're actually got 250 headshots, you do not have the right to use it.
>>
>>28327763
red stripes? yes.

pic relate is cool af
>>
Do it homie, too many sheeple in the world.
>>
File: still--(1968).jpg (465 KB, 1037x2048) Image search: [Google]
still--(1968).jpg
465 KB, 1037x2048
>>28327763
no
>>
>>28327763
any paint on a gun is disgusting.
camo just takes it to another level, especially godawful technicolor vidya skin ones
in short, you have shit taste and we hate you
>>
>>28327990
*red tigers
>>
>>28327763
I think it looks cool
don't listen to these other fags
Sad day when it changed from "WHY NOT" to "DUMB KIDS"
>>
>>28327763
It looks like a nice paint job. Wouldn't be my choice in color though.
>>
>>28333376

He's about to blow off that pilgrims leg.
>>
>>28333376
God I hate that man so much, I dont have the slightest clue how people can justify and of his movies good. Not to mention that poor trigger discipline
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.