[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weaponized rolly pollies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10
File: image:43791.jpg (34 KB, 488x280) Image search: [Google]
image:43791.jpg
34 KB, 488x280
How would /k/ weaponized rolly pollies?

No literally how would /k/ go about doing the impossible and turn it into a possible thing?
>>
>>28325109
As a kid, I kept a shoe box full of them under my bed. One day when my mother was cleaning my room, she found it, freaked, and fell backward onto my dresser. Split her head open, and she needed a bunch of staples. So I guess that's one way to weaponize them.
>>
>>28325109
Encase them in resin and load into shotshell. Done.
>>
>>28325109
engineer a parasite that they carry which can transfer to humans, drop rollypollies from planes
>>
what about rolly polly armor?
>>
>>28325145
>not engineering rollypollies themselves to be parasites
Come on lad.
>>
>they could carry biological weapons on them, infecting enemy combatants

>if you use some polymer on them in their ball form, they could be used as projectiles

>remotely controlled rolly pollies (scientists already did it with roaches) with some poison or a volatile explosives in them capable of taking out a single target

>smashing a rolly poly (preferable in it's ball form) in to equal mass of anti-matter
>>
Engineer them to be poisonous, then introduce into a hostile country's environment. The animals will then begin to die off one by one, until all of said country's natural species are largely endangered or sickened. All because of poisonous rolly pollies
>>
Or, engineer them to be massive, like in prehistoric times. Drop them into combat zones and let them fuck everything up
>>
>>28325109
Fucking day/k/are
>>
>Load a Cluster munition with a bunch of rolled up rolly pollies
>Spray some form of hardening compound on them
>Take them up high enough
>Release them
>Rolly pollies soon reach terminal velocity
>Enemy combatants full of rolly polly sized holes as they were hit by falling rolled up bugs at terminal velocity
>>
They're already cute. Just distract the enemy with that and then pop a round in their skull.
>>
You have dissapointed me /k/, you guys only think of a weapon that goes boom.

What about multiplying these things and putting them int he sewer to clog the system. Anarchy will prevail.
>>
>>28325109
add chip to make it remotecontrolled, add as much explosive as pos and send them at the enemy bases by the million? giant cockroaches would be better though.
>>
Infiltrate enemy command structure and make them invest all their warmonies on making robots out of slightly rotten wood.

When they show up to fight, release pillbugs.

laugh manically as the entire enemy warmachine is destroyed slowly over the course of several weeks.
>>
File: image:43228.jpg (49 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image:43228.jpg
49 KB, 620x387
>>28325109
Why not ants instead?
>>
>>28325283
Fuck off you edgy groupie.
>>
>>28325283
Hoobidy Doobidy
>>
File: Reaver_SC1_Art2.jpg (70 KB, 944x531) Image search: [Google]
Reaver_SC1_Art2.jpg
70 KB, 944x531
>>28325109

Make them huge, robotic and able to fire explosive drones at people, giant insects and buildings.
>>
i think that giant pill millipedes would be easier to weaponize due to their size compared to the others.
it would cut out alot of the work involved in making the small ones huge too.
>>
>>28325109
>>
File: ohmu.jpg (125 KB, 755x470) Image search: [Google]
ohmu.jpg
125 KB, 755x470
From the anime Nausicaa.
Stampeding Ohmu are a bad thing.
>>
File: Giant_isopod.jpg (38 KB, 330x394) Image search: [Google]
Giant_isopod.jpg
38 KB, 330x394
Thinking too small.
>>
>>28325204
Terminal velocity for something with that little mass will have little to no effect
>>
>>28325348
Still have to read the manga
>>
>>28325401
It's worth it
>>
File: 1381327777132.jpg (176 KB, 615x461) Image search: [Google]
1381327777132.jpg
176 KB, 615x461
Spend the entire US military budget to mutate a giant rolly polly with dimond hard scale and razor sharp claws and 40m long.
it must be able to shoot acid jets that can melt steel beams and stick to anything

it must be capable to reproduce like the Aliens and be as smart as dolphine

then airdrop it into Detroit
>>
>>28325170
>smashing a rolly poly (preferable in it's ball form) in to equal mass of anti-matter

Kek
>>
>>28325440
Replace that with ants and you got something that antman would only ever dream of accomplishing

I miss antman
>>
>>28325201
>hurrdurr everything MUST be super serio you KIDS now excuse me as I play my videoga- er I mean simulator ARMA3 so I can TACTICS irl with my band of brothers and talk about shooting guns in all aspects of my day which APPLY to my rl because I'm a MARINE (at heart) now will a respected fellow tripfag validate me as a /k/ regular

Fuck off.
>>
File: RAPS_BO3.png (327 KB, 448x495) Image search: [Google]
RAPS_BO3.png
327 KB, 448x495
cowadoody did it
>>
>>28325161
rolly pollies are too cute and based to cause direct harm to humans, this is fact
>>
>330,000 rollpolls complete close-quarters and recon certs
>base is literally on tom's desk

shh, you hear that?
>heyo heyo
>rollpoll (how we roll)
>they're runnin
>we're rollin

>down by the sidewalk
>took a little roll
>rolled into the kitchen
>had a little talk
>>
File: 1451159314660.jpg (38 KB, 488x280) Image search: [Google]
1451159314660.jpg
38 KB, 488x280
>>28325109
light sabers on their head
>>
>>28325109
When I was around 10 I used them as slingshot projectiles. Worse accuracy and range than pebbles, but they splattered on impact.
>>
>>28325348
Nigga, thats mothra
>>
>>28325109
>literally
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.