[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cabela's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: ETxjqAm.jpg (17 KB, 610x488) Image search: [Google]
ETxjqAm.jpg
17 KB, 610x488
I got a Cabela's gift card for $150 for christmas. Is there anything /k/ related that is a somewhat good deal?

I know outdoor shops charge out the ass for most things but I want to get a couple things with my money without getting jew'd
>>
Broad selection of ammo at cabelas. Mine had xm856 tracer on sale for $10 a box. All kinds of deals but you need to be specific
>>
Piggybacking on this guy with $100 to BassPro...
I'm thinking Tula x39, 9mm and .223. In CA so no big mags for me. I'm building an AR but I couldn't find if they had any lower parts kits on their website.
Anything better?
>>
>>28318243
Mostly looking at rifles under $500 and any good deals on 9mm or 7.62x39
>>
>>28318132
Just wait till ammo is on sale online. I just bought 500 rounds of 9mm for $86
>>
Cabelas deals on boots are usaly good
>>
>>28318711
Cabelas had some deals on savage axis rifle/scope combos for less than $300
>>
>>28318831
Where. I need some 9mm to kill paper
>>
>>28318831
Yeah I'd like in on that deal
>>
>>28318132
If you want some 308 FGMM I bought about 420 dollars of 168 and 175s, they were only running $21.59 a box which is cheaper than anywhere I've seen.
>>
>>28319933
Perfecta .308 is 9 dollars/20 at Walmart senpai
>>
Merrell Moab boots if you don't have them.

Sometimes they'll post deals for $160 Ruger 10/22s.

I'd say save it, keep looking in the weekly deals they post online, and just wait until you find something you like. Cabela's has pretty alright pricing for a big box store.

Personally I'd probably spend it on a new cane, some clothes, and some ammo.
>>
File: lgs-he.jpg (1 MB, 2400x976) Image search: [Google]
lgs-he.jpg
1 MB, 2400x976
>>28318132
Cabela's sells used firearms on consignment, and they only list used firearms priced at $500 or above on their website. So you actually have to go to one of the stores to see their inventory of used firearms priced below $500.

Every now and then you might find a bargain. I found a used CZ-75BD once for $350.

The gun in the middle of my pic is my used 75BD I got from Cabela's.
>>
>>28320125
Yeah I should save it until I see a real good deal. Thanks to >>28321376 I'm going to go in myself because I did not know about the consignment sales on firearms.

Thanks goys
>>
>>28320106
Yes, but even the rebranded fiocchi m80 ball ammo isn't FGMM.
>>
>>28319301
>>28319323
It was two weeks ago, their herters 9mm was $10.19 a box, plus I got $20 off $100 with their deal they had going on. I'm picking it up in store tomorrow, to save on shipping. They have good deals on ammo from time to time, just keep an eye out. I use slickguns.com daily to check for deals like that. I honestly buy the majority of my ammo at Cabela's and always pay way less than average prices.
>>
>>28321376
sell me your cz75bd
>>
>>28318132
Ammo and mags, but only when on sale. Otherwise you're just wasting money at Cabela's prices.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.