[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A thought came to my mind recently, /k/ about carrying and protection.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1414449172579.jpg (98 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
1414449172579.jpg
98 KB, 466x700
A thought came to my mind recently, /k/ about carrying and protection.
Do you think if a woman carried a pistol in her purse without a permit and used it on an attacker, she would be punshed for it? How much trouble would a man get for CCing a pistol he has no permit to do so? Like if a woman took out a pistol from her purse and shot her crazy ex bf to death, would cops let her go?
>>
>>28304974
Depends more on state than anything, like if you were in commiefornia you already get into a shit storm for killing some "THING" even if you have legal carry
>>
purse carry is retarded
>>
Depends greatly on the circumstances and the state. You should get a CPL/CCW to not only increase your confidence but to protect yourself legally.

Purse carry isn't as advantageous as carrying on person, but better than nothing. Walk with your hand in your purse often, and maintain situational awareness.
>>
>>28304974

In pretty much all states except the really left leaning ones, self defense is self defense. You can still be charged with carrying a weapon without a permit, but it would be hard to find a jury that would convict you.
>>
>>28305034
Lemme guess, you're one of those fags who says shit like "hur dur off body carry is just asking to get shot with your own gun."
Unlike men, women have to comply with fashion norms that don't allow them to carry pistols at the waist line. Quit being a shitposting dickweed.
>>
Not much different than Bernie Goetz.
Local jurisdiction notwithstanding.

See, prosecuters (or district attorneys) have some leeway in handling the cases they get from the police, and a lot of leeway in what actual offense to prosecute. In my state, Prosecuting Attorneys are elected by popular vote of each county. Illegal carry felony can be bargained down to a civil infraction, e.g. improper discharge of firearm, or totally dropped when the details of the causal assault are politically favorable.
>>
>>28304974
tell your lawyer to shove pleas up his ass and take that jury
if it's cut and dry anyone should be able to get off
>>
File: flashbang-kahr-p380.jpg (401 KB, 1772x1947) Image search: [Google]
flashbang-kahr-p380.jpg
401 KB, 1772x1947
>>28305128
but they get to garter belt and cleavage carry
>>
File: Casey-Anthony-partying.jpg (32 KB, 512x341) Image search: [Google]
Casey-Anthony-partying.jpg
32 KB, 512x341
>woman
>punishment

Women can get away for genuinely egregious shit. If a woman defends herself, she'll be fine and probably won't even have to go to court, unlike someone with XY chromosomes.
>>
>>28307092
lol wow

>omg my boobs looks small today
>*stuffs bra with guns
>omg much better

where can i find this wimin?
>>
>>28305128
>women have to comply with fashion norms
An adult controlled by the textile industry. They say women are easier to market to.
>>
A single black mother with a CCW in her home state was passing through NJ with her kids and they arrested her for carrying. It just depends on who and where she is.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.