[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
confess all your mean, awful, stupid, embarrassing /k/ things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: confess.jpg (23 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
confess.jpg
23 KB, 500x440
confess all your mean, awful, stupid, embarrassing /k/ things
>>
>>28299072
I once was a libtard
>>
When I first got my PTR, I tried to disassemble the trigger group, and popped the pins in the wrong order, causing all the springs to shoot out all over my room, and spent the next hour combing through my carpet to find them.

I also forgot to replace the cocking lever spring, which prevented the bolt from cycling properly, causing dozens of failures to feed on one of my first trips to the range with it.
>>
Almost put a 7.62x39 into my ceiling but luckily got a light primer strike. Was a wake up for sure.
>>
>>28299072
I... when I was a kid I.... I thought double-action revolvers cocked themselves.

/breaks down weeping
>>
>>28299146
i lost one of the pins on my 1911's main spring housing. The one that keeps the actual mainspring from popping out when you remove it from the frame. No idea where it went and to this day i just have it without. Fires fine.
>>
>>28299156
It's all right. We're all m8s here, m8
>>
I let a crackhead shoot me with my own gun when I was a cab driver. Now I'm blind in one eye and have no sense of taste or smell.
>>
>>28299072
about 8 years ago (i was 16) told my grandma that i was a liberal and that I would vote for obama if I could vote, she set me straight though thankfully.

obviously I didn't know shit about shit back then, but then again who does at age 16?
>>
>>28299072
my friend left his Sub2k in my house while he was getting out of the military... I broke the rear sight and dry fired it. I still haven't taken it apart to fix it yet because i'm partially lazy and replacing the rear sight looks to be a bag of dildos
>>
>>28299217
Pics or didnt happen
>>
>>28299072
My handgun shooting form is good.
My rifle shooting form is complete trash.
Story time /k/
>Be shooting an AR for the first time
>Have on big earmuffs
>Stock isn't properly adjusted
>Not 100% sure on were to rest my cheek
>Get a good cheek weld and sight picture
>Squeeze a round off
>EEEEEEEEEEEEE
>One side of the earmuffs got unseated while I got my cheekweld because of my shitty form and their ridiculous size
>Can't look like a bitch, finish the whole 30 round mag
>Owner of said AR, a Philadelphia homicide detective laughs at me when he sees the pain I'm in

I'm a fucktard.
>>
Colt is my favorite firearms company purely because of muh history and I like a lot of their guns, even though I think their business practices are retarded

I hate polymer, tried multiple different pistols and all they felt cheap and uncomfortable to me. I own a glock 17 out of practicality but shoot it maybe once every few months and I think about selling it all the time

in wake of all the mass shootings, I caved in my paranoia and upgraded my EDC to a full sized duty gun. Before I did I felt really anxious and now I feel fine

After the aurora shooting, I specifically bought a movie theater ccw for when I got to the movies because I had never though of a scenario like that. Its a .38 I keep on my ankle, Now im trying to figure a way to bring in something bigger

At the end of my semester I completely chumped out my professor and I think I made him retire. Nothing /k/ about it I just feel sort of bad
>>
I accidentally let the slide fall on an empty chamber when I was checking out a 1911 at the store. The guy didn't say anything and I wound up buying the gun anyway but later a few people told me not to do it because it can damage the gun. I don't know how true it is but I still kind of cringe at how I did that with a gun I didn't own (yet).

Maybe that's autistic. I don't know.
>>
I suck really bad at hunting and I get mad when I come back empty-handed.
>>
>>28299156
I used to think only 1911s could fire .45's and up until a few years ago had no idea there was such a variety in ammo. I though there was only one kind of 9mm, one kind of .38, one kind of .45 ect ect and everyone just dealt with it
>>
I cut my Vepr's barrel threads with no vice. Held the rifle with my legs

>>28299240
I use plugs and muffs when shooting rifles. The more you know
>>
I was once a gungrabber
The first time I shot a gun, a .22, I almost accidentally shot my oldest brother in the face
When I opened up the box to my very first gun on Christmas morning some years after that, I screamed when I saw it was a gun and I had deep fears that owning it would make me a violent killer

God, I was so fucking stupid
>>
>>28299255
Me too. I've gone home skunked every trip this year. That's every weekend starting in September. That's a lot of dissapointing rides homes.

It used to not bother me so much. But now I wonder if it's even worth my time. I could pay 10 for an hour of range time and actually shoot my guns.
>>
I once fired a full spam can worth of ammo out of my M44 without ear pro.
>>
>>28299250
That's bullshit. The only thing I know of like that that will damage a 1911 is dropping the slide on a round already in the chamber will damage the extractor
>>
>>28299285
How did you fix that shit?
>>
>>28299255
What do you hunt for, and how? I generally hunt grouse and small game, and one of the biggest hurdles I had to learn to overcome was controlling how much noise I make when I move, and to learn to walk veeeeeeery slowly and listen to everything.
>>
>>28299289

WHAT?
>>
File: 1450837900027.jpg (36 KB, 465x509) Image search: [Google]
1450837900027.jpg
36 KB, 465x509
>>28299072
I used to be in a section of the kkk and still believe in some of their principals
>>
>>28299289
Jesus christ anon.
>>
>>28299314
You know how I know you didn't go to college?
>>
>>28299072
I'm the first person in my family in two generations to own a gun. Parents and grandparents were super libtards, until I actually bought a gun. Then they were all over me to help them pick one out. Now I'm collaborating with my dad on an AR build. Anyways, onto my confession

>9 y/o me see's something about gun violence on the news
>"Only cops should have guns dad"

I still fucking cringe when I remember

Also, really want a fucking ACR but can't swallow paying near-SCAR level monies for a useless snowflake gun
>>
I don't get any joy from shooting guns
>>
>>28299312
LITERALLY WHAT? SPEAK UP SONNY
>>
>>28299072
When I was a wee lad combing through ww2 books I though gas powered literally meant the Garand ran on gasoline.
>>
I only come here for the war coverage since I don't have the time to hunt through crazy achmed's twitter account. Occasionally there is other interesting military/history threads but usually this board is fucking shit....kinda like right now.
>>
>>28299329
because I probably misspelled something on a Haitian cartoon board while typing on my phone at 11;30 at night?
>>
>>28299240
.223 is not toooooo bad w/o ear pro... .45 acp is deaf
>>
>>28299301
Mostly grouse. I'd like to bag some rabbits but I saw only one in two years.
I'm just not attentive enough when walking so they often start flying before I'm ready and then I take way too much time to shoulder and aim.

To my defense I'm colorblind so it's kinda hard to see well innawoods and my Auto-5's safety is on the "bad" side of the trigger guard since I'm a lefty but it isn't much of an excuse. Going to the cabin next week, it's one of the last opportunities I'll have this year to get my shit together.
>>
>>28299240
I'm totally the opposite. I can nail shit out to like 400 meters with a rifle and irons no problem, but I have trouble hitting the target at more than 15 feet with a pistol. I don't know what's wrong and I can't afford an instructor of some kind
>>
>>28299314

were these the type of people you associated yourself with?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7sLYNwevDQ
>>
>>28299072
I like how glocks look. They are aesthetically pleasing to me with how simple they look.

i keep my guns loaded and scattered throughout my house. The last time i had company over they laughed and asked why i do it. I now do it out of habit and feel naked if i don't have a gun in the room i'm in. I live in a nice neighborhood....

sometimes when i go to the range i drop all form and potential for accuracy and just send round after round after round until my magazine is empty. i like the feeling

when i'm firing my own rifles i dig my upper k9 into the stock of the rifle. It's a miracle i haven't chipped or broken it. i like the feeling

the sound of spent brass falling on a wooden floor has the potential to give me an erection

I've built several AR's without using any other tools beyond vice grips, channel locks and a hammer. None have exploded and they are all pretty accurate out to 500 yards leaving me to wonder fucking how?

i have several weapons i bought years ago that have literally never had round one fired through them.
>>
>>28299138
Same, but I've realized my mistakes.
>>
>>28299362
no
>>
>>28299366
>/k/, a magical place
>>
>>28299353
No. Because you were in a section of the kkk and still believe in some of their principles.
>>
>>28299357
Dunno where you are, but here in MN the grouse are dumb as fuck, if they hear you walking down a trail they'll fly away before you can see them, but if you tear down that same trail in an ATV they will just stare at you and wait to be executed. Got a quad?
>>
>>28299366
>Built
You mean you assembled the mostly complete pieces, none of which require more than what you listed. You're not headspacing the damn thing, it the parts fit together and are reliable, you're good
>>
>>28299400
>Got a quad?
Nah, I take it as an excuse to walk if anything.
>>
>I dont open carry my 1911 despite my area allowing me to.
>only because my belt is too small for my holster and its a pain in the ass
>>
>>28299326
Yeah about 250 rounds and I started to get a severe shooting pain in my right ear every time I fired. But I didn't stop....
>>
I haven't cleaned my AR or SKS-D in a month. Shot at least a mag a week. Neither have malfunctioned.

I also haven't apocalypsed anythin in months.
>>
>>28299387
youre entitled to your own opinion, anon. good night and god bless
>>
I have nightmares regularly about CCing. Usually me not being able to get a hit on an active shooter, or I get knocked out and someone takes my gun or something like that. Now I'm a bit over-aware and can't relax in public
>>
>>28299425
Say you shot three mags a week, for one four week month, that's still only 360 rounds. Is that supposed to be impressive?
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 225x225
>>28299435
And because you believe in God
>>
I enjoy fucking around with airshit.
>>
>>28299072
I absolutely hate affirmative action to the point where I will instantly stop all cordial relations with someone who advocates it by calling them anti asian racists and leaving at the soonest possible opportunity. Yes, I am asian and yes, I do own some daewoo rifles.
>>
>>28299418
Best advice I can give you then is just practice being a ninja, be aware of where you place your feet, and how heavy your footfalls are. All the time too, not just when innawoods. And maybe get a pair of those electronic ear pro that amplify sound, a pair of impact sports will allow you hear everything like a bat.
>>
>>28299443
I always have the million pound trigger pull. When I do get shots off they lack any penetration or power. Like bee stings
>>
>>28299448
That's since thanksgiving. I've put about 1k rounds in my ar since early November. Its not a jamomatic piece of crap. I feel lied to.
>>
>>28299457
god bless anon
>>
I complain that I don't go out and do things with my friends or even go out on my own, but when I get the chance to I more often then not choose to stay in and go on /k/ and or watch a movie or something because im too lazy to go out
>>
>>28299536

>million pound trigger pull

FUCK these dreams.
>>
File: 1450566800514.jpg (65 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1450566800514.jpg
65 KB, 567x561
I stopped carrying a glock because I was bored with its looks, wanted a special snowflake gun and like a gun with weight.
I also feigned PTSD when I go out of the marines to help me get laid multiple times
>>
>>28299578
You got laid though. That's better than most of /k/, you braggart.
>>
>>28299072

I'm kind of getting tired of guns, really. I own and carry them, but very rarely do I ever shoot any of them. I shot at the end of July and I've only been shooting once since. I look at buying new guns but I know as soon as I own it I will be back looking at another gun.

>>28299240

Overear hearing pro is just a pain in the ass with an AR. Proper cheek weld is a little annoying, but then you hear the buffer spring resonating through the ear muffs.

>>28299356

I learned my lesson about hearing pro and .45. I took out my .45 ACP Blackhawk one day and I wanted to find out how bad it is to shoot without hearing protection just so I could know what to expect if I ever had to pull my gun. That hammer dropped and instantly it was like the world had the mute button pressed. Took about a half an hour for my hearing to come back to normal.
>>
>>28299607

Sounds like opiate addiction.
>>
>>28299155
sks, or ar?
>>
i dont know anything about guns but i come on here to watch kids yell "cheeki breeki" and such
>>
>>28299660
AAAAAA NUUUUUUU
>>
File: 1427588758639.jpg (62 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1427588758639.jpg
62 KB, 530x444
>>28299072
Im in love with a tumblr esp girl in one of my classes.
We got into a debate about guns (of course) I shot down most of the muh feeling, muh need arguments with straight up facts and stats and being a cocky little bastard offered to take nay of them shooting. She ended up taking me up on it. So I take her to the range, we banter a little bit about more debating and the tension just sort of melted away. She's still stubbirn about certain things, ARs are evil, mag limits are needed. But shes open to ccws (still has a dumb rule that they should all be 7 rounds though) but hey baby steps. She challenges me and is actually pretty chill on things that aren about guns. Shes not even an ugly SJW, shes got the Tegan and sarah dyke look going on
forgive me /k/ im falling for the enemy
>>
>>28299072
i hate being poor but i'm too lazy to improve my situation.
>>
If I'm with somebody who isn't grouping very well I'll pick spots outside my group to give the illusion that I'm missing the center. That way they don't feel so bad and I know I'm still a dead eye.
>>
File: head shake Shannon.gif (2 MB, 260x250) Image search: [Google]
head shake Shannon.gif
2 MB, 260x250
>>28299679
No, you're not doing anything wrong. You're changing someone's opinions on guns in gradual, positive way. If we could do that to everyone who was afraid of guns, the world would be a better place.
>>
>>28299138
>>28299379
Yep me too, but that was when I was 12 and thought my parents were never wrong. I actually managed to turn my antigun mom progun and made my dad like guns more than he already did
>>
>>28299356
Wat
>slow, heavy subsonic pistol cartridge
>louder than fast cartridge that almost always has a muzzle brake
>>
>>28299745
It's a different kind of noise. .223 is more of a crack and .45 ACP is more of a boom. But .45 is a few db louder and since a handgun barrel is generally closer to you than a rifle barrel, it sounds a lot louder.
>>
>>28299630
AK
>>
>>28299072
When i was 8, I believed that a cardiac arrest was an event in which the police shot somebody.
>>
I am totally cool with women, gays and transgender people in all MOSs in the military. If they can hack it then let them do it.
>>
>>28299823
This
>>
File: beats by Ivan.jpg (63 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
beats by Ivan.jpg
63 KB, 500x347
>>28299072
deep down im a little excited with the ISIS situation
very rarely do we get an enemy that's unquestionably evil, or even if they were the vast majority of the people want them dead and consider them the bad guys. Its like our generations Nazis
Im really only worried that im missing the chance to fight a Nazi type enemy of my generation like my grandfather had to. I dreamed of something like this when I was younger and no its basically in my lap and im sitting at home letting it happen. I hope they push out of the middle east, attack Europe and we get to re-liberate in our grandparents footsteps
>>
>>28299607

>Took about a half an hour for my hearing to come back to normal.

Incorrect anon, your hearing never, ever went back to normal after that shot. You DO have permanent hearing loss and you WILL have more hearing degeneration as you age.

Best you can hope for is that they finalize trials for stereocilial regeneration with gene therapy within your lifetime.

Protip you fucking retards: Guns are loud. You don't need to know "what to expect." You will be deafened. You will be disoriented. End of story. Don't "try it out" like a jackass.

Call your Congressmen and support the Hearing Protection Act bill in Congress so we can afford to install safety devices on all our weapons.
>>
>>28299072
I treat my only friend like dogshit because I'm in love with her and she's already going to marry another guy instead. I hate myself when I do it, but I lose control of my emotions and can't stop myself. Fuck me
>>
>>28299072
I still haven't 100% de-cosmolined my nugget.
>after 2 years
>>
>>28299823
>>28300247

You're both pathetic queer apologists or queers yourselves.

>women
>not capable in anything but administrative roles

>fags and trannies
>utterly destroy unit cohesion and dynamics

>women, fags, and trannies
>all three of them immature as fuck, drama and attention whores, high degree of emotional and behavioral disorders, trannies outright fucking insane

Yeah no faggots, kill your fucking selves.
>>
>>28301077

>implying Nazis were evil
>implying Nazis weren't objectively the "good guys" in WWII

oy vey
>>
File: 1432686689092.png (127 KB, 350x251) Image search: [Google]
1432686689092.png
127 KB, 350x251
>just moved into a new house
>theres a ghost in it, I shit you not
>don't really care about the paranormal, never had anything happen to me so whatever
>now im in this new house and lights are flickering, im hearing footsteps, even feeling my bad get shaken at night
>went from being scared to irritated real quick
>whenever something happens I openly shout at the ghost to fuck off
>ghost still fucks with me, then stops all of the sudden
>nothing happens for a month
>almost forgat about it when one morning (like 1 am) Im woken out of a deep sleep by something slamming into my mudroom door
>grab Hi power because it was the only pistol I had at the time, and a flashlight
>clear my downstairs, come up to the closed mudroom door
>se it visibly shaking and slamming, yell out im the homw owner, im armed and to fuck off or ill fire
>door stops, then starts pounding even worse
>fuck this, fire off three shots
>pounding stops, I open the door, nothing there but bullet holes
>suddenly remember I have a ghost in the house, in my groggy and fearful state I forgot
>start shouting and swearing in Hebrew (yeah im a jew so what of it)
>calling out the ghost, swearing at him in jewtalk, telling him to fuck off or ill burn the house down and he'll be homeless and dead
>tire myself out, go back to bed
>been 5 years now haven't had any problems with any ghosts
I haven't told a soul about it, fixed my door and that was that. Im not sure if it got bored with me or I scared it off with john mosses browning's spirit but it worked
>>
>>28301324
>yeah im a jew so what of it

You were having a schizophrenic attack. Jews are like 10x more susceptible to schizophrenia than other races, because they're so incredibly inbred. These are facts, look them up.

You were probably stressed and triggering episodes.
>>
>>28301324
Spiritual man.
>>
I supported an "assault weapons" ban and discovered /k/ through shitposting.

The only reason I changed my position on firearms was because I looked at the real facts due to my Law Studies and Statistics classes. I uses to think 200k or so people a year died to guns, I found out only about 9000 (at that time, now 8124) were homicides, and most deaths were suicides.

I broke down racial and poverty statistics, as well as gun ownership as a whole and by area to crime and found no correlation.

So here I am now, nearly 4 years later and I just bought my first shotgun.
>>
>>28299344
Fuck, me too. i thought gas powered guns had a little gas cap somewhere.
>>
>>28299072
MAKAROVS AND NUGGETS SUCK
>>
I have no idea how to clear a stove pipe, and my Dad's Glock 22 does it all the fucking time.
>>
>>28301468
>I have no idea how to clear a stove pipe
how
>and my Dad's Glock 22 does it all the fucking time.
glockfags get rekt
>>
>>28301489
because I'm a plebe with stove pipes and do not like them. I understand the whole 'simply operate slide' thing, but I guess it's more of "I don't trust myself to do it".

But his Glock 17 and 20 are perfect and do not jam on me.
>>
>>28301468
Limp wristing?
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 550x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 550x636
>>28301324
>>
I impulse bought a beat up 870 for 300 and then sold it for 125
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 502x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 502x560
Story time

>I work in a gun store. One day a kid came in with his dad to buy a 1911.
>When I offered advice on the gun like cases, ranges, and taking care of it the kid literally told me to shut up because I CLEARLY didn't know what I was talking about (his words) and his daddy could show him all that because he was ex police, and the dad kinda stood there with a shit eating grin on his face.
>I said ok, pick out your ammo and let's just get you out of here.
>The little shit came up with damn near $400 worth of 454 casull.
>I asked if he was sure he wanted this ammo
>he kinda chuckled and said "yes I want this. What do you think the c in ACP stands for?"
>"Fair enough" I said as I rung him up for the ammo, a holster made for an M&P bodyguard, and a laser designed to fit a 686 revolver via the stem
>No refunds or returns is proudly bolded across the bottom of our receipts
>Mfw the little fuc/k/ hasn't been in since
>>
>>28301219
>I still haven't 100% de-cosmolined my nugget.
>after 2 years

Me too. After a year and a half.
>>
>>28301716
Today's edition of things that never happened.
>>
>>28301774
Are you kidding me? That shit happens all the time when know it alls like you try to come in and pretend like you have a big dick.
>>
>>28299072
I don't think the .40 S&W is a bad round.
I only have 2 pistols (SR40 Ruger and .357 7-shit mag revolver)
Too poor to shoot my weapons
I want a rifle, but I have no where to shoot it
>>
>>28301133

It's ok, I had the EEEEEE for many years before that, so my hearing did go back to normal after that shot.

And I chatted with my representative about the HPA and he's cool with it.
>>
>>28301814
>>28301716

>lies
>called out on lies
>is a bad sport about it

You're fucking pathetic.
>>
File: 1440829983467.jpg (1 MB, 1424x1424) Image search: [Google]
1440829983467.jpg
1 MB, 1424x1424
>>28299156
fag
>>
>>28299679
You are doing all of us a favor by getting anti-funs into becoming pro-funs. I wish I could do this myself, but I've given up trying to work with people.
>>
>>28299072
Friend wants to buy my eotech but I like it.
>>
File: 1440130482341.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1440130482341.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
I am a die hard fudd.

Whilst i can understand the protection of the Constitution, I cannot for the life of me comprehend why someone needs a semi auto or full auto military style weapon.

That being said, I totally defend and support the rights of the CoD Kids who shoot them.
>>
>>28299467
Hating airshit is a meme to get tacticool shitters to fuck off
>>
>>28301909
>hey guys lets all take our shirts off for /k/
>YEA!
>MURDERKUBE, AVE NEX ALEA YEA
i feel bad for the few sane guys who must have went their and then had to leave because they found out there were surrounded by downies
>>
>>28299361
git gud
>>
>>28299679
No anon, you're slowly converting one of the enemy.

You're doing the /k/ube's work. Ave nex alea and all that.
>>
>>28299072
I just turned 18 yesterday, and fired my first gun at a gun range.
(shitty state laws+Expensive rent rates.)
[spoiler] It was 9mm [/spoiler]
>>
>>28299072
I live in Chicago and I voted for Obama in the last election.
>>
I used to be a full blown, "common sense" legislation supporting, The Young Turks watching libtard and voted Green Party in 2012.

Pretty embarassing desu
>>
When I built my first AR I accidentally forgot to add the trigger disconnect.
I took it to the range and it burped off 2 rounds at a time.
>>
>Be me
>At the range, shooting a Governor
>410 bore
>2 rounds don't fire
>Go to ejector shells.
>Ejector rod isn't releasing.
>Pick up blank shell
>Give it a few good wacks on brass end
>Have a thought
>Look at blank shell
>Not a blank shell

Still not sure how close I was to blowing my damn hand off.
>>
>>28301957
If Quentin Tarantino (pictured middle) is willing to take off his shirt for the crowd, you'd better be there to do the same
>>
Canada here
I spent a lot of money on guns and ammo when I first got my license just because I didn't price check. I could have got better deals if I just looked around more.
>>
>>28301324
I find hilarious how people are replying to the jew part and not the batshit insane part.

Pfff, ghosts, give me a fucking break.
>>
>>28299288
Same here. Worst part is that I hate shotguns and muzzleloaders. Since my state doesn't have a rifle season, I've been stuck bow hunting. The kicker? I've seen multiple deer anywhere from 60 to 200 yards that I know for a fact I could hit and kill cleanly with my rifle. Didn't try for 60 with my bow because I'm new to bow hunting. Clean kills or bust mang.

Confessions?
I love surplus. I hate shotguns in general. I probably won't ever buy a "new" gun simply because I love the old classics so much more. My most modern gun is my CCW. A XDs in 9mm. Other than that, I don't think I'll ever get a firearm newer than 1970. Hell, I've been waiting for the CMP to sell 1911's so I can own one of them.

>>28299361
Same here anon.

>>28301274
Not them but
>if they can hack it
Which includes not being a drama queen.
>>
>>28302878
Right? Ghosts. Lol.
Anon is probably off his meds.

I wouldnt worry about it.
>>
>>28303038
Tbh senpai if you cant hit a durr at 60 yards you prolly shouldnt be bow hunting.
>>
>>28303139
Like I said, I'm new to it fami. Just started bow hunting this year.
I just don't feel like I'd get a clean kill with a 60 yard shot in the woods.
>>
>>28303154
I'm also biased because I live in based NV and average bow kills are a lot longer than east coast where woods are denser.

But really you just got to practice more at distance. Has the advantage of making you better at close range as well.
>>
>>28303187
Midwest actually. Iowa has a lot of forest around. Plus farmers like to put in wind breaks between fields. That's what I've been hunting, which is why I said
>60 - 200 yards
Honestly even 40 yards is stretching my comfort. I haven't practiced much since the season started because I only have the weekends. So I can practice or I can hunt. I'd rather hunt and get lucky with a deer getting 40 or fewer yards in.
>>
>Was on a Bundeswehr shooting range as a civvie (sometimes civilists and Bundeswehr share the same range)
>Bundeswehr guys had a HK G28
>asked them if I could fondle it
>they were cool with it
>forgot to check the chamber
>fondled it
>still followed the 4 rules, as always
>still feeling ashamed I forgot to check if was loaded
>>
>>28301909
>cannot for the life of me comprehend why someone needs a semi auto or full auto military style weapon.

that us bcus u r a dum. what are you going to do when u.s. govt. goes full north korea on u.s. citizens, i.e. mobilization of the thought police, mandatory orange jumpsuits w/ serial # for citizens, before marriage the governor gets to sleep with your bride 1 time, or even worse marriage is outlawed.

we need semi auto/full auto to protect ourselves from tyrannical government who will also be armed with semi/full auto. wouldn't stand a chance using bolt actions and shotguns against well armed tyrannyfags.
>>
I once hit a cow with a D-30 in direct fire mode
>>
>>28299072
I... I fart in my ammo tins before storing them.

I then inhale the air in them when I open one up for ammo.
>>
>>28303777
I think you need to tell us a story.

>witnessed
>>
>>28303722
>b-b-but they'll have tanks and drones and rpgs anon
>>
File: IMG_2038.jpg (265 KB, 980x735) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2038.jpg
265 KB, 980x735
I carried around pic related in my pocket
>never read the manual, came from pawn shop without one
>kept hammer resting directly on rimfire cartridge
>didn't realize the extra notches in cylinder were safety notches
>glad I didn't drop it or bump into anything hard

Probably the most embarrassing thing I've ever done with a gun. Sold it, and got a Ruger LCP.

>still cringe when it comes back to haunt me in my nightmares

forgive me /k/
>>
When I was 9 I had the choice of going to the range to fire a select fire AR with my dad or staying at home and eating freshly baked cookies made by my mom.

Seeing as though I was a lard-ass back then, guess which one I picked.
>>
>>28303831
true but they will still be outnumbered by atleast 10 to 1 in an ideal situation, namely if amerilards get off their asses and actually fight tyranny.
>>
>>28303824
>from Balkans
> 18 years old conscription
> pass basic traning, get sent to artillery
> first live fire exercise in direct fire with live ammo
> target fortifide machine gun emplacment
> miscalculate, aim to high
> a 122mm HE shell flies over the target to the other side of the "range"
> Serb village located near "range"
> some old man left his cow grazing
> shell lands 1meter away, cow disappeared
> villagers come complaining
> get reassigned to MP
>>
>>28303904
> cow disappeared

Topkek
>>
Where to start
/k/ related
>Used to be a CoDfag and thought the information in it was accurate.
>Can't shoot a Beretta 92f worth shit, despite putting down okay groups with a .40 and .45.
>Am fuddish, think plastic on a handgun is a cardinal sin
>Through negligence, pointed a loaded firearm at someone (was 16? at the time) and was fucking around with it, trying to unjam it. (also the 92)
>Assembled a handgun so wrong that a part had to be replaced due to damage incurred getting it apart.
(Again, the 92)
>Get triggered every-time someone mixes up clip/magazine, despite the fact it doesn't fucking matter.
>once tried to put my .40 mag in my .45, one is silver one is black
short story:
>went to range with new handgun
>fired
>magazine fell out
>people saw
non /k/
>6'1" 150lbs look like >>28301909 guy furthest left, in terms of body
>Used to be militant atheist
>Recovering pill addict
>Smoker
>Crashed car driving high when 18, didn't go to jail because white
>Girlfriend is liberal, don't try to correct her because she cooks and puts out.
>Suicidal
That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but life is full of many more fuckups, believe me.
>>
File: 1444785035554.jpg (10 KB, 261x186) Image search: [Google]
1444785035554.jpg
10 KB, 261x186
>>28304045
>>
>>28303484
>civilist

Well, at least we know you're actually German.
>>
>>28299679
I did this and kept an open mind.. that was 4 years ago.

We keep eachother in check and patient
>>
>>28301324
dont you know the tried and true method of repeling ghosts?

whip out your dick and start jacking it. 75% of the time it works 100%.

youre welcome
>>
My SVD has rust but I don't care enough to do anything about it as long as it's not inside the barrel.
>>
>>28299072
i really dislike .22lr
>>
>>28303873
I did this with my dad when about 11 yo when we were stationed overseas. I'll always remember shooting the 'm16' and the 'uzi'
>>
>>28299138
this, the first time I was in a gunshop I muttered why do you need this?
after a while of shooting and being around guns I became progun
>>
>>28304065
Feeling dumb now. Ashamed and dumb
>>
>>28304090
It's okay.
>>
>>28299072
wish i wasn't here and was rich enough to buy my way out of every problem
>>
I let my first fun get rusty as hell.
>>
I am a no guns faggot.
>>
>>28299156
they do through trigger pull
>>
>>28301077
>no knowledge of all the regimes the US has supported, and all the atrocities ignored
>>
>>28301324
its not a ghost, its a naked homeless midget hiding inside your house
>>
File: 1448693950206.jpg (127 KB, 680x650) Image search: [Google]
1448693950206.jpg
127 KB, 680x650
>>28299072
I shot a 38 special without earpro once, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be.

just a POW then EEeeeeEEEE for a minute then it was fine.

I usually don't care about wearing earpro with .22s though.

also, the most fun I have had with a P22 is shooting it sideways with a laser on, so I know im not hitting the ground or some shit.

I got a spot of rust on my mosin once because I didn't properly store it, and I didn't slather it with a light coat of oil like I usually do. After professing my shame to the ghost or sergei mosin, I haven't let anything rust since.
>>
File: 1425587218846.jpg (49 KB, 548x450) Image search: [Google]
1425587218846.jpg
49 KB, 548x450
>>28301324
Well shit, next time I have a haunting, ill just get an angry Rabbi and give him some booze to scare it off
>>
Sometimes when I go out for a smoke in the summer and notice mosquitos buzzing around me, I'll pretend they're Jap Zeros and blow smoke at them as if it was AA fire
>>
>>28304235

But is she one of those sexy small-but-proportional midgets, and will she swallow?
>>
>>28299072
war and armed conflict is retarded

I'm a border line primitivist, just because of warfare

most people are dumb, access to a gun for them is a bad idea, but meh, let them be

the only reason I dont like antigun sentiment, is because of the simple waste of energy these people spend "discussing" this "problem" (they dont critically think about it at fucking all, Im not sure they think critically about anything)

I only support gun ownership on the basis of personal and individual choice and virtue, not "MUH CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, MUH FOUNDING FATHERS! MUH FEDERALIST PAPERS!!!" self-defense is about the closest axiom

I really do think "theres no real great reason to owning my poorfag Anderson/PSA hodge podge AR" other than the fact its available, and PEW PEW PEW

I think im better than neo-marxist/libtards, libertarians, anarchists, and conservatives

I used to not like hunting because of crap like bambi and junglebook, then I started finding out how cunty animals IRL are, then it changed to "grocery stores exist, why would you want to hunt?" until my mom became friends with people at work whos family's do hunt, hunting is awesome
>>
File: 1360791645370s.jpg (7 KB, 213x212) Image search: [Google]
1360791645370s.jpg
7 KB, 213x212
>>28299679
I wish I had the patience to try and convert an anti-funner.

I don't even like taking my nogun friends that want to try because I don't feel like babysitting new shooters, I consider range trips my personal relaxation and reflection time.

Good work though anon, stead the course and smash that pussy in the name of the /k/ube.
>>
>>28304351
>>28299679
>>28304332
I also dont get why every one who is pro-gun wants to brainwash the people around them to be pro-gun like some kind of religion
>>
>>28304361
>>28304332
>this is an intellectual brain on liberalism
not even once
>>
>>28301324
Schizoid to the point of hallucinations probably shoudln't own guns.
>>
>>28304374
>everyone needs to think like I think
>>
I'm guilty of mostly collecting guns, rather than shooting them.
>Live in Edmonton, so have to go like an hour out of the city for some Crown Land to shoot on
>Poor, only 5 guns to my name
>Ranges are pricey, have no friends, really, so hardly ever go shooting
>Few decent sounding clubs around
>Wind up buying guns, then only shooting once every few months
I should just get a Collector status.
>>
File: image.png (74 KB, 698x658) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74 KB, 698x658
>>28299679
>forgive me /k/ im falling for the enemy

Kek no anon, think about it this way, you're courting the enemy now but then you fuck the enemy and you make the enemy have your child. Then you mold your child to your views and in the end the enemy served only as a vessel for new prophets of the word of the /k/ube.
>>
I constantly fantasize about fighting a dindu uprising/Chinese invasion/oppressive government. Constantly.
>>
The first time I shot my pistol, I have in to the desire and tried shooting it all sideways like a nog. I couldn't resist.
I also dropped my illegal CC pistol in a Wendy's once. Nobody noticed, somehow, and I got away with it without the cops showing up.
>>
>>28299289
What the fuck Ivan
>>
File: 1445389059664.png (441 KB, 1050x925) Image search: [Google]
1445389059664.png
441 KB, 1050x925
>>28303904
>REMOVE CUD
>>
>>28299366
>They are aesthetically pleasing to me with how simple they look.

You have a damaged sense of aesthetics.

However, Glocks are good guns. They're not Hi Point ugly, but not far off.
>>
File: IMG_20141219_173255793.jpg (2 MB, 4320x2432) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141219_173255793.jpg
2 MB, 4320x2432
Guess I'll say it here because I'm sad and tired.

Got a call around 12 last night from my mom, absolutely inconsolable, the old cat we've had for 15 years hadn't been eating and was acting skittish, so she had taken her to the vet. Turns out it's kidney failure and they're likely to put her down. Mom sat on that info for a few days and tried not to tell me because 'she didn't want to ruin Christmas for me' but she couldn't hold it in and ended up calling me in tears and breaking down.

Yeah, I feel sad about the cat because I had her forver and she was a good buddy. But fuck, if it wasn't the worst timing. I'm half way around the country visiting my father and my single mother (I'm the only child) is about to lose the only thing that's kept her grounded since I've been to college.

Shit is rough to think about, especially since I have to guide her towards putting the cat down for its own good. We can't afford stupid expensive treatments.

Here's the cat, sorry about the sob story anons.
>>
>>28299578
What did you do in the marines?
>>
I only own two guns, a single-barrel break action 12ga and a .38sp revolver, Stevens and Rossi respectively. I shoot probably 2-3 times a year, I don't particularly want an AR or AK. Or any semiauto pistols except a 1911, a Luger, and a Broomhandle. I don't have any fuddy opinions, I just like fudd guns more than non-fudd guns.
>>
>>28299467
Same

Airshit is fine as long as you don't go full autist
>>
>>28299607
If .45 is that loud how did grunts manage to use them in combat?
>>
>>28304547
I want to put wood on a SCAR H
>>
I'm noguns and I live in Europe, i'm just browsing to learn about guns in the hope that some day I move to a country where I can get guns.
>>
>>28299072
I was excited to try my ''new'' Charleville and I forgot to ram the bullet down the barrel.

Since then I know what shrapnel looks like.
>>
>>28304568
SCAR-H is just about the only 'modern' type rifle I want, in the mismatched tan, with the high school Ugg boot stock. I have no idea why I like that so much more than an AR or AK.
>>
>>28301427
Better than an AR
>>
File: massad_ayoob.jpg (40 KB, 551x345) Image search: [Google]
massad_ayoob.jpg
40 KB, 551x345
>>28302492
>I accidentally forgot
hehehe
>>
>>28301909
Autisti/k/
>>
>>28304205
dis

Also
>tfw no car
>tfw innaChicago
>tfw seriously thinking about moving to the suburbs and buying a car before Hillary gets nominated so I can start buying funz like a mad cunt

>>28304517
I'm sorry bud. One of ours is having some health problems as well.
>>
>>28303904
>remove beef
>>
>>28304558

They just did and suffered terrible hearing loss.
>>
When I was noguns I thought you put the magazine in like this because it was more aerodynamic.

Also I broke the safety level on an AK pattern firearm through sheer ignorance.
>>
>>28304246

Topkek, a true kommando innawoods kit.

>/k/ a magical place
>>
>>28304246
Is the coamoline also used for the dildo's?
>>
>>28304763
Fuck I forgot the picture
>>
>>28304576
same
only have a blank pistol that looks cool and I can practice gun safety and disassembling and shooting (but no projectile comes out).
>>
>>28304806
Only thing I ever remotely had to do with guns was playing paintball, the owner of the place complimented me on my aiming despite never having shot anything. It felt weird how I was internally facepalming at people with their fingers on the trigger and sweeping eachother despite never having held a real gun.
>>
I was is high school and gun retard. Pull trigger while gun pointed at friend, light primer strike. Haunts me till this day.
>>
I like Cold Steel. I don't like folder knives.
>>
>>28299072
I once thought semi auto rifles ware for only military and buying them took lots of permits this was 7 years ago when I was 13
>>
>>28301293

>socialists of any form
>objectively good

Funny joke.
>>
>>28299195
Just buy another one they are not that expensive
>>
>>28304361
>>28304387
Because the people who don't like guns and don't think like us will pass laws restricting our hobby and freedoms thanks to propaganda saying that our rights are morally wrong. People having other opinions isn't good if those opinions are wrong and serve to hurt people.
>>
>>28301489
>Dad? It did it again

Daddy comes over and works slide to remove fiftieth stove pipe of the day
>>
>>28305104
thing is, most libtards dont run on actual opinions they make, they run on consensus and conformity to whatever opinion seems in vogue, changing their opinion is nothing to be excited about, getting them to develop an educated opinion through their own efforts rather than you blasting factsheets and bulletpoints in their face really isnt changing these people with "dangerous opinions" the minute they walk away from you and walk back into a group of other liberals, they're "opinion" is going right back into antigun
>>
>>28304289
Feelsgudman I do that to
>>
>>28304393
Hey dude thats cool collecting is very important and preserves many things that could otherwise be lost. You're doing a good thing and maybe in a 100 years people find your collection and can have a good condition gun to teach people how older guns were. Where would we be without seeing older pre 1900 weapons many with amazing one of a kind designs if they were shot to shit and no one like you gave a damn.
>>
>>28304517
I'm truly sorry, Anon. My wife just had her childhood cat pass away. The feels never truly go away
>>
I ND'd when I racked the slide of a Jennings 22 too hard.

Apparently the extractor applied enough force to the rim of the cartridge that it detonated...
>>
>>28299607
put a little oil or grease on the spring of your ar the sound will go away.
>>
>>28301274
I have a buddy who served in a combat role in desert storm and no one knew he was gay. He is now married and adopted a kid. It's funny to see pics of him from that time because now he is fat and happy and then he was lean and mean.
>>
i bought an H&K P30 in .40
>>
>>28304686
Get out of Crook County if you can, just don't bring its policies with you, unless you want to bring the taint of Crook County with you.
>>
>>28302452
I live in (near) Chicago too and in 08 I was a die hard Obama supporter then 2011 came around and I was ready to support someone else. I wasn't 18 yet so could not vote but if I could have and it was between Obama and Romney I would vote Obama. I know he's a bad bad president but I feel like we are reaching the bottom of the barrel for candidates now. All republicans suck and all democrats suck first year I'm gonna vote and I might just vote green
>>
>>28304416
I think a lot of us wish THE HAPPENING would happen in our minds.
>>
>>28306192
>vote green
>even more pro gun control than democraps
wew lad
>>
With the help of an undercover detective I lied to people, specifically poor black people, about a gun amnesty program knowing full well they would end up getting arrested. That same detective had caught me trying to sell him a gun I had found by some train tracks, I was basically homeless at the time and totally at his mercy. He wanted me to testify against them and say I had in fact, sold them the guns, but I knew I'd probably get killed as a result and left the state.

Every night I go to sleep wondering if he'll show up at my door to arrest me, or if one of those guys will track me down. It's been almost 7 years since this happened and I'm still not sure of how I feel about it.
>>
I don't own any semiautomatic long arms because I find working the bolt manually is half the fun of shooting.
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 720x1280
I once saw a picture of flandre in drag and fapped to it thinking it was an exotic qt grill. Something about "her" looked kind of strange and off which just fueled my arousal. Mfw when I found out it was a flandre pretending to be a qt (implying he has to pretend :3) anyway I'm totally not gay. Here's the pic
>>
i put rounds in a range rented hk usp in backwards because I thought all the jokes were for real somehow. I figured the slide just flipped the round over and into the chamber somehow and it sounded cool.
>>
>>28306531
>faggot
>>
>>28299342

What are you doing here then?
>>
>>28306531
Yeah i wouldnt have fapped to that even if it were a woman. You might be a faggot dude.
>>
>>28299361
>>28303038
Take a Gunsite class, shit's expensive but they are the progenitors of the modern pistol technique. Even a 3 day class will do you wonders.
>>
>>28299072

when I went to the range with my dad because he kept acting like a dumbass I would keep flipping the safety on before handing him the pistol we rented so he would get confused why it wouldn't fire and would hand it back to me, effectively preventing him from doing any shooting.
>>
>>28306399
Yeah but this way I can say I voted even though I know whoever I voted for wont win. I hate the dems because they are too liberal, but I hate the republicans because they are too conservative. Shit if I can just buy my gun while smoking weed and chilling with my illegal immigrant coworkers I'd be fine
>>
>>28306399
Better to do my duty and vote while still making sure no one benefits from me
>>
>>28306885
Liberal sharia law is a package deal. You don't get to pick and choose. At the end of the day, they will come for all the liberal dope-smoking social liberal gun owners too. Stop imagining you get a free pass.
>>
>>28306885
vote libertarian u dummy

>pro gun
>pro weed
>against terrorist immigration
>less government
>less laws
>less taxes

they literally want to downsize government and eliminate redundancies laws such as cannabis laws/the war on drugs
>>
>>28306903
>Liberal sharia law is a package deal. You don't get to pick and choose
This is why I hate political parties. I want freedom and neither party gives me that.
>>
I stole a 686 revolver from my ex's recently deceased grandpa and blamed it disappearing on the undertaker.
>>
>>28306983
u sick fuck
>>
>>28306956
Thank you. This guy gets it. Let me do my own shit and stop using my ways of enjoying life as a form of propaganda for your dick swinging contest. If we didn't have political parties the politicians would be more inclined to vote for the majority
>>
>>28306993
Hey the guy told me he wanted me to have it so I went and got it.
>>
>>28306940
I don't care about immigrants though. I work with illegals all the time and they are cool as shit. Plus libertarians are just people who talk out of there ass. They say they will do all these things but when they go vote in congress no one supports them
>>
>>28299255
I've gone a dozen times looking for deer and have never got a shot off. So much money wasted on tags
>>
>>28304231
that's my point. Im aware war is all around fucked, but im not oblivious enough to think we can ever stop it. Its nice to be fighting an enemy that's unquestionably shitty for the first time in decades
>>
>>28299467
depends on who you play with. I know full tacticool guys that spend thousands on it but don't take the rules seriously. Iits like larping, youre aware its lame but fun if fun
>>
File: FutureWorld.png (735 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
FutureWorld.png
735 KB, 800x820
>>28306668
>implying I have time for a three day class
>implying I can travel to AZ for a three day class
Don't get me wrong anon, I'd love to. I've actually been trying to get in one of the classes others will offer here in the midwest. I just ain't got the time.

>>28306900
>>28306885
Rand Paul.

As a side bonus those illegals won't be illegal anymore. Instead they'll have come in legally and work a great job along side yourself.

>>28307038
You sound like a woman bitching about there not being enough women in congress. Wanna know why? BECAUSE YOU FUCKS AREN'T VOTING FOR THEM.
>>
>>28304545
basic rifleman,served in Iraq. Some some action but nothing crazy. I had nightmares and tension for a little bit when I got out just because Ii was adjusting back, so I went to a bar with some friends who told some girls Im a marine. Im naturally shy and awkward so they thought I was messed up and needed a friend. I saw an opportunity and took it
>>
>>28299344
same here mang...
>>
File: 1448416721049.jpg (163 KB, 700x933) Image search: [Google]
1448416721049.jpg
163 KB, 700x933
I went to the range yesterday to shoot my ak but instead brought my ar
>>
I used to be tolerant, i was a pretty cool guy towards all races and never tried to generalize towards one group.

That's until liberals made me racist, i became anti immigration not too long ago even though im a result of (legal) immigration myself, i hate sandniggers even though my dad was adopted by one and he was my favorite grandpa.

I believe in blond hair blue eyes to be the master race though im green eyed and have just slightly blondish hair

I collect guns for fun, but i cant imagine a world where i would give them up for any reason

I think though it did happen, the Holocaust is greatly exaggerated.

I think that eugenics should be brought back

I think that unless we live in a world with constant threat of inhalation, we get diseases like liberalism and children who look for non issues to talk about
>>
>>28299314
>>28299329
>>28299353
>>28299387
>>28299435
>>28299457
>>28299549
I dunno why but you niggers sent my sides to orbit
>>
>>28307142
STAND WITH RAND
T
A
N
D

W
I
T
H

R
A
N
D
>>
>>28307218
I think you're mistaking /k/ for /pol/
>>
>>28304806
what the fuck is that gun?
>>
>>28307239
Honestly, my first time in pol was just 1 week ago. I always though that way.

Im new to 4chan in general
>>
>>28307218
Go here
>>>/pol/
>>
>>28307250
>Im new to 4chan in general

great, it seems like you should really lurk
>>
>>28299072
The NRA are a bunch of assholes.
>>
>>28299072
I started going to /pol/ because after 4 years /k/ has gotten pretty stale.

Here's the kicker: I actually really like /pol/. Faster board, much more entertaining to watch, less bickering than /k/. We seriously can not stop arguing here, and it fucking sucks.
>>
>>28299072
Ausfag here.

So many of the shooters in my country are filthy fucking FUDD cunts. It makes me rage so hard.
>>
I've used my Dragon dildo with cum tube to get drunk my filling my ass with alcohol.
>>
>>28307268
I wonder why... i havent said snything that would require me to do so.

I think youre just saying that because it happens to be what everyone says to newfags when they say something stupid.

Unless of course you were offended by my comment, in which i suggest you go to tumblr for some safe space
>>
File: KimberSucks.jpg (695 KB, 3000x1989) Image search: [Google]
KimberSucks.jpg
695 KB, 3000x1989
>>28299072

I asked /k/ for gun advice un-ironically.
>>
>>28307259
I have, most of /pol/ if filled with hypocrites and autistic naiz wannabes.

And for some reason bronies
>>
>>28299072
I'm a 26 yo virgin with suicide thoughts that keeps it silent to still have guns.

Is it worth it?

I could get better with psychiatric help, but guns and weapons are currently my greatest interest.

I really should. Merry Xmas.
>>
>>28304205

You and 75% of /k/
>>
>>28307307
/k/ can give good advice though

But its a lot like sorting through junk mail
>>
File: 20150411_174218.jpg (530 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
20150411_174218.jpg
530 KB, 1280x960
>>28304517
Damn nigga, I know that feel
>early December 2012
>cat we've had for over 15 years starts wobbling when he walks, stops eating
>parents take him to the vet, turns out his kidneys are failing
>no money for treatment (or any Christmas presents that year for that matter)
>mom opts to let him die at home rather than put him down then
>fast forward to December 23rd
>cat is immobile on a bed we set up for him but still responds when petted
>worsens over the next day, is unresponsive but still breathing by the time we go to bed on the 24th
>Christmas morning
>cat died at some point overnight
>my mom is inconsolable for days, we couldn't adopt another cat at the time because we were renting
We moved out and adopted another cat about 5 months later, pic related is the new cat.
>>
>>28307308
Nazi*
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.