[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I want to practice remedial action drills with pistols, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
So I want to practice remedial action drills with pistols, but I have a problem, none of my pistols malfunction regularly.
I want them to be a suprise, not a set up malfunction I could do with snap caps.

So what gun can I buy for practice that will malfunction a lot? I was thinking things like double feeds, FTE, FTF, just general crap.

Was looking at maybe getting a 1911? Or a taurus?

>Don't suggest SIG, M&P, CZ, Makarov, PPK, or clones of them, those are the ones I can't get to fucking malfunction.
>>
>>28291920
Hi point
Low velocity ammo
/thread
>>
Let your friend load the magazines and tell him to insert the snap caps randomly.
>>
>>28291920
Get a AMT Hardballer
>>
>>28291963
But that won't simulate stovepipes and double feeds.

>>28292015
How much do those usually run?
>>
>>28292046
buy shitty ammo
or bar that make shitty ammo by storing nice ammo outside exposed to the elements for a month or so if its steel case it will rust and if its brass it will tarnish

as long as it didnt rust all the way through it should still be reasonably safe to fire
>>
>>28292076
So buy a 1911 and run Remington ammo through it?
>>
>>28291920
Mess around with any gun and it will malfunction. Replace the mag spring with one from a higher capacity mag. Run over some ammo (and the gun) with a car tyre. Shoot a few dozen BP handloads that will foul up the chamber. Take a chisel to the ejector and make it a little bit thinner. Take a hammer to the rounds, esp the base. Soon enough you'll have a gun that won't make it through 5 rounds without something going wrong.
>>
>>28292592
>ejector
*extractor
>>
Chamber rounds continuously, I heard it causes FTF. Then report back to us because I actually want to know if it's true.
>>
>>28291920
get a beat up piece of shit from tyrone on the corner. make sure it's showing a bit of rust for good measure. bent mag lips are a plus too.
>>
> wants to buy a gun that doesn't work.
>can't just practice drills like normal person

Op, you are a faggot.
>>
>>28291920
First of all doubles and feed malfunction is only magazine related. Second practicing failure to fire and eject is the same as using rubber cast dummy rounds.
>>
>>28292613
naw, he could fuck up the ejector and accomplish the same thing
>>
>>28291920
Just buy a glock and limpwrist the fuck out of it. It's pretty easy to do
>>
>>28291920
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP4k4tOsZD8
>>
anything made by Jennings
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.