[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does bushmaster make shit ARs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (160 KB, 718x795) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
160 KB, 718x795
Does bushmaster make shit ARs?
>>
>>28284115
No, but why buy a complete Bushmaster when you can just buy a Bushy lower and a complete upper from another company for cheaper?
>>
>>28284115
$1391.48
>basic stock
>basic grip
>not a free float rail
>basic A2 flash suppressor

Seriously what are they smoking?
>>
>>28284115
I just got an almost new (<500 rnds through it) XM15 E2S A2 type for 500 bucks.
>>
>>28284115
No. They are fine. But its better to build your own.
>>
>>28284115
20 kids and 6 teachers don't think so
>>
>>28284897
7 teacehr
>>
>>28284115

Bushmaster does not make "shit" ARs.

It's not like IO for AKs.

They just charge ridiculous prices for barebones basic bitch rifles.

Kinda like Colt before they realized humans arent paying Daniel or Noveske level prices for weapons they can get cheaper and better from BCM.
>>
>>28284125

That price is grand theft highway robbery.
>>
>>28284140
>No. They are fine. But its better to build your own.

I wish this meme would die.
>>
>>28284115
they're proven, just the how the s&w's ar15 has been tried and tested in theaters
>>
>>28284115
>Implying ARs aren't inherently shit
>>
>>28284115
They work well shooting children.
>>
>>28286553
not everything is a meme you nigger
>>
I friend bought 2 Bushmasters around 2000. Neither one had the bold key properly staked, so they came loose after about 500 rounds.
>>
>>28284115

hey so the Patrolman's Carbine can be had around black friday for under $600.00 after $50.00 mail in rebate.

They are very good rifles, great reviews everywhere for it, and shoots very good, reliable, basically a very good representation of the AR15.

I dont know about the optic ready carbine, I would avoid that and stick to the front sight post
>>
>>28284115
They're about on par with del-ton and other shit tier manufacturers, but they still work.

Also, just pointing out S&W pushed out a new M&P 15 Sport, the Sport II. Now they have a dust cover and FA. There's literally no reason to have to deal with the ruger's shitty barrel nut fuckjob.
>>
I bought a preowned xm15e2s and I've put like 600-800 rounds through it without a single problem. They make pretty decent rifles but I think they charge to much for NIB.
>>
My pre-cerberus bushy has been flawless. About 12000 rounds without a malfunction that couldn't be attributed to the ammo.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.