[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats /k/'s opinion about Joerg Sprave?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: Unbenannt.png (1 MB, 1145x611) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
1 MB, 1145x611
Whats /k/'s opinion about Joerg Sprave?
>>
>>28274226
A german that don't have access to guns and he is soon to be arrested for making lethal even projectile based weapons since laws are getting worse and worse.

Also I don't own guns.
>>
>>28274260
But he owns guns and wanted to do something different because we have a glut of youtube gun videos.
>>
Pretty based, probably fucks bundles of rubber bands
>>
>>28274260
He owns a K98
>>
>>28274226
/k/ as fuck
>>
>>28274286
Germany is known for its latex/rubber fetishists.
>>
The guy seems really cool and his wacky inventions are cool to see. I subscribed a long ass time ago after seeing his dildo launcher.
>>
I wonder what he does for a living
>>
>>28275483
CEO of an electronics company in Bavaria
>>
File: 145t.png (182 KB, 599x826) Image search: [Google]
145t.png
182 KB, 599x826
>>28275483
>>
Hes a big guy
>>
>>28275495
>Bavaria.

Ah that explains it.

I was wondering how he seemed funner then your average German.
>>
A big, jolly German guy who makes wacky shit for the hell of it. Can't help but envy how happy he seems all the time.
>>
>>28275752
For you.
>>
>>28275802
>AHAHAHA
>let me show you it's features
>>
BOSS AS FUCK.

I love how he CASTED an aluminum slingshot. I love how he made a 50 pound slingshot... that used full sized bow arrows.

Genius ideas, entertaining and ORIGINAL content... he's a gem. One of the more underrated youtubers. He truly loves doing it, he actually has fun. He's genuine and it means a lot.

Plus, being able to hunt deer with a fucking 50 lb draw slingshot... that's hardcore survivalism.

Shooting spears with a crossbow? He's got ideas lol
>>
Most creative /k/ related channel thats for sure
>>
Amazing.
>>
His cat is fat
>>
>>28274226

A cuck that wants more migrants
>>
>>28276680
I highly doubt that.

He wears pro gun american shirts on occasion. And also that rap shirt with the girl with big tits too, which always confuses my dick since its a hot chick on some huge german guy's belly.
>>
>>28274226
>Whats /k/'s opinion about Joerg Sprave?
Vell, let me show you his features...
>>
>>28278576
God fucking dammit anon
>>
Jesus, I almost feel bad posting this place here:
slingsshotforum (dot) c om. They're good people..
>>
>>28280831
...where he got famous...
>>
>>28274260
He has his weapons license and owns several rifles.
>>
>>28276011
I am interested in the 50 lb slingshot. How does its ft lbs delivered stack up against a typical hunting bow? Is it actually strong enough to humanely hunt with?

I am not a bow hunter at all.
>>
>>28274226
He has the most adorable laugh.
>>
>>28283286
You can hunt deer with as low as 35 pounds if you are REALLLLY good at stalking and can get close enough (or use a tree stand.)

You can use 45 pounds on elk but same issue.

My elk bow is 60 pounds, works fine. I think its not outside the realm of possibility that if you could get to within 10 to 15 yards of it you could use his sling-bow to kill an elk.

The only issue I see is that a 50 pound pull slingshot and a 50 pound pull bow dont necessarily impart the same amount of energy but the difference should be negligable enough.

Could totally use it on deer though.
>>
>>28274226
I have never heard of him, just came here to say I find that picture to be oddly disturbing.
>>
>tfw Jörg will never build you a massive kebab removal catapult
>>
>>28284056
Commission him to build one
>>
>>28283379
I concur, he's genuinely happy
>>
>>28275752
Für dich
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.