[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is supplying ISIS with TOW missiles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: question.gif (13 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
question.gif
13 KB, 180x180
Who is supplying ISIS with TOW missiles?
>>
CIA
>>
>>28096187
I've seen pictures and whatnot but if I recall someone did some digging and pulled up serial numbers from one of the launchers and linked it to the CIA/some other US government entity.
>>
>>28096199

Yes, it's not like the TOW is used by NATO allies or anything.
>>
File: iraqswat.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
iraqswat.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>28096186
Isn't it mainly stuff given to the Iraqi army that they lost? I mean, they even lost some m1a1 tanks to ISIS I think.
>>
>>28096199
>and linked it to the CIA/some other US government entity.
>some other government entity
jesus fuck they must have been a real Sherlock Holmes to have linked American made weapons to an American government entity
>>28096206
are they manufactured outside the USA?
>>
>>28096186
Turkey
>>
>>28096211
its the Free Syrian Army
the so-called 'moderates'
but guess what, plenty of them defect and resell equipment
>>
>>28096211
iraq didn't have TOWs

Iran has their own reverse engineered TOWs
>>
>>28096232
and Saudis and Qatar
>>
>>28096246
why is their shit tolerated
how important can they really be
>>
>>28096187
>CIA

You don't get to bring friends.
>>
>>28096268
Well, congratulations! You supplied anti-tank weapons to the rebels and provoked Russian intervention! Now what's the next step in your master plan?
>>
File: 1346123472634.jpg (231 KB, 1914x1014) Image search: [Google]
1346123472634.jpg
231 KB, 1914x1014
>>28096225
The U.S. during the 70's gave a whole lot of shit to supposed allies.
>>
File: fucktheEUandtheworld.jpg (13 KB, 240x329) Image search: [Google]
fucktheEUandtheworld.jpg
13 KB, 240x329
>>28096274
>Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Wouldn't you like to know?
>>
>>28096225
No. 100% American made. We give them to NATO "allies" and they hand them off to terrorists.
Example: 3 or so years ago 20k M-16's were stolen from one of our allies (SA I think) from an unguarded, unalarmed warehouse..,an operation that woukd have taken hours seeing as how they cut open the weapons racks before loading othem on to trucks.
>CIA doesnt supply people who kill Americans
>Our friends do
>>
>>28096274
Kinda seems like getting Russia to go in and remove Kabob was the plan.....Might go better than Chechnya...
>>
>>28096301
How?
Its reasserting Assads authority
Its making a mockery of Murikas authority
Its threatening to spill out into wider conflicts - Russia be gearing up to supply Turkeys Kurdish population, if it doesn't go into all out war
>>
>>28096291
>We give them to NATO "allies" and they hand them off to terrorists.
which NATO partner would do that?

>stolen M16s
I think the weapon of choice tends to be 3rd party AKs, they're more durable, there are more ready ammo sauces, harder to trace, etc
>>
>>28096274
>Well, congratulations! You supplied anti-tank weapons to the rebels and provoked Russian intervention! Now what's the next step in your master plan?

Marching these Armenians across the desert.

With no survivors.
>>
>>28096232
Turkey supplied the Sarin Gas used in that mystery attack last year
And they provided intelligence to their buddies in the al-Nusrah front about American trained 'moderates' allowing them to wipe every last one out
>>
>>28096348
>Turkey supplied the Sarin Gas used in that mystery attack last year

Turkey saved our ass in the Cuban Missile Crises. They get a free pass for a few hundred years for helping prevent a nuclear apocalypse.
>>
>>28096351
>Turkey saved our ass in the Cuban Missile Crises
lolwut
>They get a free pass for a few hundred years for helping prevent a nuclear apocalypse.
lolwut? Murika provoked it. Kennedy in his macho hubris was the one pushing things closer and closer refusing to compromise
>>
>>28096360
>Kennedy in his macho hubris
>>
>>28096371
Russia offered to pull the missiles out of America pulled its Jupiter missiles out of Turkey
And America could have done this with no strategic or tactical loss at all because the Jupiter missile was obsolete and soon to be replaced by the SSBN Polaris missile!
Kennedy however refused this deal. Because our Imperial right to place offensive weapons on another countries border cannot be challeneged
>>
>>28096379
>Kennedy however refused this deal.

u wut m8

On October 27, after much deliberation between the Soviet Union and Kennedy's cabinet, Kennedy secretly agreed to remove all missiles set in southern Italy and in Turkey, the latter on the border of the Soviet Union, in exchange for Khrushchev removing all missiles in Cuba.[87] There is some dispute as to whether removing the missiles from Italy was part of the secret agreement, although Khrushchev wrote in his memoirs that it was; nevertheless, when the crisis had ended McNamara gave the order to dismantle the missiles in both Italy and Turkey.[88]

At 9:00 am EST, on October 28, a new message from Khrushchev was broadcast on Radio Moscow. Khrushchev stated that, "the Soviet government, in addition to previously issued instructions on the cessation of further work at the building sites for the weapons, has issued a new order on the dismantling of the weapons which you describe as 'offensive' and their crating and return to the Soviet Union."

>Kennedy immediately responded, issuing a statement calling the letter "an important and constructive contribution to peace." He continued this with a formal letter:

I consider my letter to you of October twenty-seventh and your reply of today as firm undertakings on the part of both our governments which should be promptly carried out ... The US will make a statement in the framework of the Security Council in reference to Cuba as follows: it will declare that the United States of America will respect the inviolability of Cuban borders, its sovereignty, that it take the pledge not to interfere in internal affairs, not to intrude themselves and not to permit our territory to be used as a bridgehead for the invasion of Cuba, and will restrain those who would plan to carry an aggression against Cuba, either from US territory or from the territory of other countries neighboring to Cuba.[89]:103
>>
>>28096327
Assad is a bad guy...but not the worst giy in the region. The only reason we are against him is because when the civil war started we supported the rebels, since the rebels turned into ISIS we stopped supporting them but are clinging to "durr assad bad man!"
>>
>>28096211
Some of them Iraqis are alright.
>>
>citizens not allowed to have AR's
>give tanks to sandniggers
Thanks america
>>
>>28096328
>Which partner?
The Turks, Kuwaitis, Bahrain, Saudi royal senpai has direct links to Al-queda and now ISIS,
Pakistan and Afghanistan routinelysupport the Taliban.
Iraqs army handed over tanks to ISIS and let its Soldiers be killed by them.

>Weapons of choice
The weapons used in the third world are all weapons of opportunity. The AK dominated for so long not because it is reliable (it is) but because it was free.
The stolen M-16's were also free.
>>
>>28096848
>The Turks, Kuwaitis, Bahrain, Saudi royal senpai has direct links to Al-queda and now ISIS,
Pakistan and Afghanistan routinelysupport the Taliban.
Iraqs army handed over tanks to ISIS and let its Soldiers be killed by them.

Dear Vatniks, only one of those countries is NATO member, not all US allied contries are NATO members as much as you want to scream about "teh evul NATO"
>>
>>28097163
>Only one of does guys is nato member!
And that one would be the one that just so happens to ne right next door to ISIS and who keeos buying ISIS oil. GEE MAYBE ITS THEM????
>>
>>28096260
because israel and america.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXS3vW47mOE
>>
>>28096186
CIA
>>
>>28096186
Israel and Turkey
>>
Allah
>>
File: 1421092177522.jpg (37 KB, 559x556) Image search: [Google]
1421092177522.jpg
37 KB, 559x556
>>28097163
>>Saudi royal senpai
>>
File: My Sides.png (401 KB, 453x564) Image search: [Google]
My Sides.png
401 KB, 453x564
>>28096848
>Saudi royal senpai
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.