[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me /k/ Is jagged alliance 2 1.13 a /k/ aprooved game ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Oh my fucking god help.png (381 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Oh my fucking god help.png
381 KB, 1024x768
Tell me /k/

Is jagged alliance 2 1.13 a /k/ aprooved game ?
>>
yes it is, now piss off back to /v/
>>
I've never really got into Jagged Alliance because I thought the combats were sluggy and boring. But I played Xenonauts (a clone of X-Com) recently and I loved it, so I may try JA again.
>>
File: FlawedRemarkableAuk.webm (775 KB, 800x332) Image search: [Google]
FlawedRemarkableAuk.webm
775 KB, 800x332
>browsing /k/ and not spending your vidya timing playing arma

jesus christ, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qas2ZoGjANA
>>
>>28097606
I've been having trouble finding a server to play on, I used to play some tacbf, but they got rid of their NA server, and the EU server is filled with russians.
>>
>>28097756
This. I really want some coordinated PVP. The only populated servers are Altis life(gay as fuck) wasteland/exile (kinda fun but not operating really) and KOTH ( a better version of battlefield, but not organized at all)
>>
>>28097756
Join one of the /vg/ groups like a3g, broma, or Murshun

their threads seem autistic as fuck but the actual missions are fun
>>
>>28097805
the only downside is you're going to have to download 30ish gigs of mods for each group

I used to play a lot with a3g but I've been playing with Murshun lately and having fun

I can't go back public servers anymore, it's just not as fun, be warned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMmJD90VSiY
>>
>>28097805
I played with a3g months ago, some days we had great missions and others it was a snore fest. 50+ people average for ops back then, last i heard they were down to less than 20. have they bounced back?
>>
>>28097844
It's hard to tell

I've seen this cycle a half dozen times where the group needs a strong organizer/leader, that person gets support and steps up for 2 months, and then they get busy/frustrated/bored and disappear, ops/server/ts/modpac becomes disorganized, and everyone waits for someone else to step up

I've been playing with murshun, a smaller group but so far higher quality missions
>>
>>28097606
Arma3 recently has been filled with 12 year old sqeakers
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.