[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Valhalla
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
/k/omandos I want to be caried to Valhalla by the valkaires I need to die in combat is there a group or something I can join to accomplish this?
>>
File: 1430607417346.jpg (179 KB, 1041x1024) Image search: [Google]
1430607417346.jpg
179 KB, 1041x1024
HTT
>>
>>28085708
Isis is aids if you join you get put in the back
>>
>>28085722
Are you illiterate?
>>
>>28085729
Yrp
>>
>>28085701
I think the Kurds are still recruiting.
>>
>>28085701
Get yourself a utility axe from homedepot, remove your shirt and raid a government building or something? That's how a viking would of done it if he time traveled to an American suburb in 2015.
>>
>>28085701
Marine corps
>>
>sell all your stuff
>all of it
>find a volunteer group to join in the middle east
>book a one way flight with all of your cash
>arrive and join up with said volunteer group
>volunteer for any and every mission/job you can that will get you in the shit
>die in a hail of bullets at some point
>>
>>28085899
Top kek
>>
>>28085701

Arm yourself to the teeth and assault a mosque during Friday prayers.
>>
>>28085701
1. Are you even fit enough to fight? Can you sprint for 300 meters without struggling? Will you have enough energy to fight after said sprint? And possibly run more?

2. Most "groups" won't take people like you so you would need to do something on your own. If you have no experience whatsoever you are only going to slow whatever group down that you do join.

3. If you want to die in battle there are several ways to do it and anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together can think of more than enough ways to do so in the US (San Bernardino, North Hollywood, etc). Why you felt the need to come ask strangers on an anime weapons forum shows that you lack the mental maturity to be of any help to most groups.
>>
Call the police. Tell them they are pussies and to come get some motherfucker. Start shooting when they show up.

You don't even have to leave the couch.
>>
>>28085701
IS this woman representative of the Valkyries that will carry me to Valhalla?
>>
File: american pagans.png (108 KB, 1270x1136) Image search: [Google]
american pagans.png
108 KB, 1270x1136
>muh vulhulla
Why are the fat kids that wanted to be Japanese a few years ago now calling themselves Vikings?

Why are loser kids obsessed with Valhalla? Explain yourself, my squeaky voiced friend.
>>
>>28085701
why don't you fucking turn to Christ instead you dumb larping nigger.
>>
Reminder that Vikings were the dindus of middle age Europe.
>>
>>28090182
Why has the old danish word for expeditionary come to mean fat people wearing stupid symbols and anachronistic gear?
We may never know.
>>
>>28087358
I don't know why but I laughed hard at this.
>>
>>28090186
He's obviously stupid, but I don't think he's gullible.
>>
>>28090182
because this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmyCRJkKeKs
>>
File: Azov_qN-UvmBL_Rw.jpg (59 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
Azov_qN-UvmBL_Rw.jpg
59 KB, 604x340
Azov?
>>
>>28087358
>Arm yourself to the teeth and assault a mosque during Friday prayers.
The S will squarely HTF the day this happens, and it's only a matter of time at this point. These idiot goatfuckers don't understand how hard they will be crushed when then wake up the sleeping giant that the real American male is.
How many attacks on our civillian population are going to go unanswered before our most violent respond ion kind. May Allah protect them when they kill some good boys who were doing nothing but minding their own business while on their way to church where they were getting their lives back together..
>>
>>28092565
The real American male is dead
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.