[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I FIND A .380 WALTHER PPK/S ANYWHERE? NONE OF THE ONLINE GUN STORES HAVE NEW ONES IN STOCK, HAVE YET TO SEE A USED ONE IN MY AREA, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously though, do they just put these out in limited production runs, or are they that popular? I can't find one anywhere so far. Closest I've gotten was the rental one at the range that I absolutely loved.
>>
>>28077033
I think they discontinued the .380 ACP version in favor of the .32 ACP model. Since .32 ACP is more powerful than .380 ACP.
>>
I'll sell you mine. How much would you pay?
>>
>>28077058
I've seen none chambered in .32 AT ALL online, even listed as out of stock, so I assumed those were out of production instead.

>>28077084
My left nut.
>>
because s&w were making them and then the contract ended in 2013 and now walther has starting making them and they will be on sale sometime soon
>>
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=528240851
>>
>>28077084
T O P T A S T E
O
P

T
A
S
T
E
>>
>>28077098
No seriously, make me an offer.
>>
>>28077112
>Those grips
Disgusting.
>>
>>28077132
Without seeing a used in person, I'd hesitate to. I also don't meet people off 4chinz ;_;

>>28077112
Echoing what the other anon said, what the fuck did this guy do with those grips? Gross.
>>
>>28077192
Quit your bitchin', where do you live?

When I get back from the bar I'll take some more pictures.
>>
My assumption would be that the recent James Bond movie spiked demand and they got bought up. Admit it OP, that's why you want one, right?
>>
>>28077310
Actually haven't watched the new Bond movie. It's actually not. Didn't even realize that's what he carried until after mouth-watering over PPK's and seeing "Bond gun" in descriptions. Really drawn to the aesthetics of them, it felt really comfortable to fire for me, and I grouped it pretty reasonably.
>>
>>28077310
Not OP but it's the main reason I want one.

The other reason is that it's a nice shooter.
>>
>>28077325
They are pretty accurate. Recoil isn't bad, but a little snappy. Pinky mags or bust.
>>
>>28077109
This. New PPK are unobtanium right now until that date comes which has not been officially released to anyone yet. LGS near me that deals Walther says if you see one buy it because they haven seen one in almost a year.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I'm currently selling a Smith and Wesson version for $600 if you feel like being a victim
>>
>>28077857
>selling shitty repro
>selling for $600
>.380 not .32
at least it's the stainless version
>>
My PPK/S needed some smith work after the previous owner duracoated it, but even with the sights off I had some pretty good groupings
>>
>>28078406
S&W's ppk/s really are pretty nice, dude. Nice triggers, slightly extended tail to prevent slide bite, and just well put together.

I'll give you the
>not in .32
but .380 really is the superior carry cartridge. If I was getting an orginal, I'd get it in .32
>>
>>28077033
>not getting a .32
theres plenty of .380s on the market, but barely any .32s. And lets be honest, youre getting this more for your spy fetish so go for the historically accurate one
>>
I'm on the lookout for an Interarms import or otherwise German made ppk. I don't care about muh .32 purity.

I don't want a ppk/s if I can help it.

I found one a year ago but the clerk was a dick and I don't need it, I want it. I'm not giving an asshole business over a want.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.