[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Identify the weapons in this video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: terror.png (1 MB, 1248x836) Image search: [Google]
terror.png
1 MB, 1248x836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORII1IWoUGg

Thank you in advance
>>
>>28069227

Holy shit this is real
>>
>>28069227
sounds like AR's. not clear if they belong to the cops or the suspects.
>>
impossible to tell
>>
>>28069227
I think I hear a full auto AK..
>>
>year of our lord cube 2015
>240p video in portrait
>>
>>28069227
Semi auto fire. Some of it rapid, but every thing I heard could be done with a semi auto mini14, which is what the pd use there. Especially with multiple shooters on both sides of the engagement.

No evidence suggesting anything full retard in that vid.
>>
>>28069362
duh
>>
>>28070052
maybe the shooters wore go-pro's for propaganda purposes.
>>
>>28070052
he's using fucking snapchat you idiot. you're not meant to record in landscape when you use that app.
>>
>>28070006
no... you dont
>>
News came on and said the "assault style" rifles used were a dtms and s&w ar15 plus two pistolas, an s&w and some nice name brand.
>>
best thread on this shooting so far, and nobody replying. you could actually bring politics into this and mods wouldnt give a shit... im disappointed in you /k/
>>
>>28069227

>My house is getting shot at right now
>Better stand around in my front yard
>>
>>28069227
that crack at :11
>>
>>28069227
>its da fuckin po po
>>
>>28071362
think the whole go-pro-thing has been debunked by the police/fbi
>>
>>28070006
lol no you dont retard
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.