[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a Britfag who's going on holiday to Prague soo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: American School Necessities.gif (2 MB, 163x120) Image search: [Google]
American School Necessities.gif
2 MB, 163x120
I'm a Britfag who's going on holiday to Prague soon and something they offer is the opportunity to go to a shooting range and fire various weapons that you would never legally see over here.

Having absolutely no experience with firearms I thought I would ask if /k/ could possibly recommend which option out of these is the most appealing:

https://enjoyprague.net/shooting-range-indoor
>>
>>28060541
do you seriously only get like 10 shots in each gun? what the fuck? You're going to be switching guns ever like 1-2 minutes.

top 10 guns & 80 shots probably.
or if you can spend the extra cash, maybe 13 guns & 110 shots.

All of them seem incredibly overpriced though, especially considering nothing is even automatic.
>>
>>28060575
Auto weapons are illegal there plus ammunition is expensive as fuck hence the prices. They can charge that kind of cash because it's mainly stag parties who go along.

I wanted to stay under £100 so I'll probably go for the 10 guns 80 shots and my girlfriend can just do the girls' package.

I think they give you a brief on each gun before you fire it etc. so I think the whole thing lasts a few hours but it's probably my only chance to fire a gun in the near future.
>>
>>28060590
well come over to murrica and you can shoot a hell of a lot more for your money. But the 10 guns 80 shots seems like a decent overall package if you wanted to choose one of them. I'm curious if the dragunov is actually a dragunov, and not just a PSL.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (31 KB, 700x411) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
31 KB, 700x411
>>28060650
It will be a PSL, Dragunov´s are verry uncommon in Czech reoublic. But we have lots of Izhmash´s. The Dragunov is only used in small numbers in some of our special forces, and even there itˇs a rare gun, because it was replaced. The dragunov are pretty hard to see here because of price, and that is something about 3100 dolars for some normal one´s .
>>
>>28060541
Girls pack for you
>>
>>28060906
Bit harsh desu m8
>>28060650
I've been to Murrica. My Uncle was over at the neighbour's house shooting a shit tonne of guns but didn't bother telling me because he thought I wouldn't be that bothered.
>>
>>28060935
don't worry, it was probably a bunch of fudd shit.
>>
Where are you in the uk? There is plenty of shooting ranges knocking about, just have a look on the internet, call them up on a range day and see if it's cool to join in
>>
>>28060765
>Dragunov´s are verry uncommon in Czech reoublic. But we have lots of Izhmash´s
SVDs are made by izhmash, you probably mean tigr.
>>
>>28060765
>Dragunov´s are verry uncommon in Czech reoublic
not really true.
>>
Im looking at Hard Task if you want something a bit more shoot-n-scooty
>>
Ameribro here, I'm 18 and I went to Prague this summer and went to that exact same place.

It is rather expensive for that amount of ammo you get to shoot, but I believe that may be slightly affected by them using newly manufactured ammo, maintenance on the guns, and just because they can.

It would be a good opportunity for you and well worth it since you would may not ever get the chance to do this again. You can probably get a discount if you're with a tour group, I told them I was part of one and they took. 25 Euros off the cost.

Also, as you walk in to the place, they have a bar room to the right and you can get a pint or two pretty cheap. They ask that you do that after handling the firearms though.
>>
>>28064126

However, you can go sky diving for the same price as renting all the guns at the range.

Which is extremely cheap considering the average cost around the world.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.