[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how much can I sell my guns for /k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
how much can I sell my guns for /k/?
>>
>>28060431

About tree fiddy
>>
>>28060431
Bout three fiddy
>>
>>28060431
ill give you 200 bucks for all of em
>>
>>28060431
hell i buy them from you full price if you clean your fucking floor.
>>
>>28060431

$40
$75
$60
$100-125

Worth more money to part out the NEF/HR shotgun, and possibly the rifle at the bottom if I know exactly what it is.
>>
>>28060431
Give ya 100 bucks for that mosin
>>
>>28060443
>>28060439
UHH I THINK I KNOW WHAT I HAVE, DO YOU NOT SEE THE TACTICAL STOCK ON THAT TACTICAL 12 GAUGE?

jesus christ lowballing
>>
File: Macklemore-900-600.jpg (306 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Macklemore-900-600.jpg
306 KB, 900x600
>>28060437

Also BTW you're a giant fucking slob.

Clean your place or if you aren't a permavirgin tell your your girl (I'm pretty sure you're a permavirgin, so your mom) to clean it for you.

I'm serious you fat MacDonald's eating slob, correct yourself.
>>
>>28060431
>shotgun w/ tactical stock
why would you do that to begin with? worth maybe $180 if youre lucky enough to find an idiot that wants that abomination, $90 of you actually want to get rid of that thing
>Mosin
if you actually want to sell it? $150
>Hi-Point
ugh... $90 bucks, maybe over 100 if those grips are factory, but the best option would be to just throw the thing away if you dont want it, itll take years to find someone who wants it that isnt a felon.
>Generic bolt gun in a terrible plastic stock
$250 bucks+$30 for whatever awful bargain bin optic i assume you have on there.

Total: $580-$720 (if you think you will actually get $720, you can keep dreaming, this will probably only happen if another panic buy happens)

I dont know what you want to do with the money, but my advice is to either invest in gas so you can get a fucking job, or buy a 9mm handgun lick a M&P, Glock or CZ and at least have one decent firearm that isnt abysmally shit so you can effectively defend yourself.
>>
>>28060466

You're way too high.

Those shotguns in factory condition are bringing 75-100 tops right now. In his condition the pawn shop probably wouldn't even buy the damn thing. I'd give him $40 just to part it out. It has no value as a gun.

Hi Point's are a dime a dozen, and that bolt rifle looks like a sporter. Maybe a Swedish Mauser. The stock is worth more than the action, probably.
>>
>>28060431
Where are you located? I'll buy the mosin from you legally and give you 250 for the hi-point if you remove the serial number.
>>
Give you 20 cents for your socks.
>>
>>28060524
so around $475 then
75 on the shotgun
150 on the mosin
50 on the hi point
200 on the boltgun

on a good day

>>28060538
why hello FBI/ATF
>>
>>28060552
No bitch, fuck the ATF. I'm in NY and could use a drop gun.
>>
>>28060562
>I could use a means with which to break the law and make other gun owner look bad, because im a poor asshole who refuses to move to a better state

its people like you that deserve to be shot with their guns.
>>
>>28060431
realistically, maybe like $500 for all of them if you're lucky. you have some pretty shitty guns there, friend. I would just keep them.
>>
>>28060581
Okay, $300
>>
>>28060591
>keeping a hi point in your collection
>actually owning a mosin

if ya cant sell them, just burn em OP
>>
>>28060431
I can give you either 50 silver coins, or this camaro driveshaft I don't know what year it is but it's worth serious $$$
Also, before you sell your guns you might want to deal with the fire blazing to your right
>>
>>28060604
>actually owning a mosin
well memed. They're super shitty!!! XD
>>
>>28060690
>oh no a widely held opinion i disagree with, better call it a meme!

Name one thing the Mosin does better than other rifles from the era other than be cheap, and be russian.

It's a cheap gun and its decent for the cheap ammo and for the 100-200 buck price tag, but in comparison it falls flat.

Quite being a slavaboo and get some fucking taste commie.
>>
>>28060431
How poor are you?
>>
>>28060714
>It's a cheap gun and its decent for the cheap ammo and for the 100-200 buck price tag
you're right, what a sack of shit.
>>
>>28060729
>not reading almost any of my post
slavaboo confirmed
>>
>>28060738
>literally list exactly why you would own one
>hurr durr slavboo you shouldn't own one!!
you're really fucking retarded. have another (you), it's the last I'm giving you.
>>
>>28060747
>hurr durr slavboo you shouldn't own one!!
>putting words in my mouth
:^) upset?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.