[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The anarchists cookbook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 628x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 628x462
Does anyone know of or own a book similar to the anarchists cookbook? But updated and more accurate.
>>
we always have this thread. the answer is always x100

TM 31-210.

Also, Total Resistance for operational info.
>>
>>28055835
Palladian press is your friend.

Or, murdercube.com
>>
Steal This Book by Abe Hoffman

From Dictatorship to Democracy by Gene Sharp

The OSS Sabotage Manual
>>
Bump, really interesting books.
>>
>>28055835
FBI pls go
>>
>>28055861
>TM 31-210
This is the only book you need for whatever purpose you need to fill.
>>
>>28055835
I dunno Mr. Alphabet Agency Man, I lost all of my books in a tragic boating accident
>>
https://murdercube.com/files/
>>
>>28058036
How is this even legal
>>
>>28058070
First amendment.
>>
>>28058036
>Humor
>6 months of Calvin and Hobbes
>Max Brooks' Zombie survival Guide
>Dark Dungeons

/tg/ here, holy shit yes. I like your taste.
>>
>>28058036
why are nearly all the non-improvised bluprints only of the receivers ?
>>
>>28055835
I've read that the Anarchist's Cookbook is full of lies and actually applying half the stuff will blow off your hands and/or head

This true or what?
>>
>>28058525
Le friendly parts kit man
>>28059277
You can blow your hands off with any sort of book or paper. Safety is key
>>
File: baboom.png (396 KB, 1858x1080) Image search: [Google]
baboom.png
396 KB, 1858x1080
I have tons of stuff on how to make explosives.
>>
>>28059447
Well, following what a book full of lies says wouldn't be safe now, would it?
So is it full of lies or not?
>>
>>28059502
>So is it full of lies or not?
Most of it is solid, some of the synthesis is a little unsafe but the concepts are solid.
>>
>>28059277
This guy is right. The anarchist cook book is a complete waste of money. It's full of common knowledge and stuff you can easily find on the web. It even says in the beginning that it's just for entertainment because no one capable of pulling off certain things described in the book would actually buy the book and rely on it.

>>28055835
>>
Poor man's James Bond. There was an old k torrent that had like 3 versions. Hope this helps Mr.SPLC
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-01-02-17-45-42.png (625 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-01-02-17-45-42.png
625 KB, 1080x1920
>>28057958
>>28058014
You faggots need to go. Every damn time there's a thread that you pussys think is taboo,your spouting ATF NSA. Just stop. We have the first amendment in America, and if we sensor ourselves then we might as well get rid of free speech. Information is not illegal, and if your scared of some agency that may or may not be watching the thread, then just don't post anything.
>>
There's a torrent on piratebay called mega folder that has basically everything in it

50gigs of useful shit
>>
Do we really have USA federal agencies using live people to watch or set honeypots on 4chan?
>>
>>28059756
Waste of resources imo
If any of the FBI/ATF/Other organizations watch 4chan, it's for their own personal entertainment most likely
>>
>>28059691
Tell that to Fanny Hill.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanny_Hill
>>
>>28060082
That was ruled against on grounds of obscenity.
>>
>>28055835
How about Total Resistance by Major Hans von Dach?
>>
Cumdumpster Chronicles: A Day in the life of Anon
>>
Can someone please archive this thread and post a link? I'll try and figure out how until then.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.