[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self Destruct
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: seppuku[1].jpg (455 KB, 827x600) Image search: [Google]
seppuku[1].jpg
455 KB, 827x600
There are fates much worse than death. How would you make sure that even when incapacitated, the enemy wouldn't get you alive? Cyanide pill would be an obvious answer for a portable hands-free suicide, but there's no way anyone could get their hands on them so what else would you suggest?
>>
>>28050501
If I were you, I would cut myself on those edges.
>>
>>28050501
I've got my defensive suicide vest built up for when the ATF kicks in my door.
>>
>>28050501
Just meditate until you are able to stop your own heart.
>>
>>28050501
Gary Cooper, the downed U-2 pilot, had a CIA suicide device that would kill him in less than 10 seconds.
>>
>>28050501
>there's no way anyone could get their hands on them

I swear /k/ is the least resourceful bunch of fags on the planet. You can buy cyanide paste from NZ sites for pest control and throw that shit in a capsule and there you go.

IIRC you can buy sodium and potassium cyanide here in the US, but it's a recorded purchase. Not that it matters if you only plan on using it on yourself.

You could also just shoot yourself in the head with the gun that you would ostensibly have been attempting to use on "the enemy."
>>
I have become so dangerously addicted to lysine that without a lysine rich diet, I go into a coma and die.

So I cannot be captured for any long period of time.
>>
Obtaining cyanide is actually fairly easy from jewelry supply companies. It is used in cleaner.
>>
Wild almonds, yo. Distill that shit.
>>
>>28050634
>the gun that you would ostensibly have been attempting to use on "the enemy."

i think it's safe to assume OP is armed with a certified musashi brand katana
>>
>>28050501
I have read accounts that women snipers Grenadine them self as their positions were overrun
they would wait till the enemy was less than 15 meter range of course
>>
File: ONI mask.jpg (93 KB, 642x630) Image search: [Google]
ONI mask.jpg
93 KB, 642x630
>>28050501
Please use any means necessary to off yourself as soon as you can weeb.

>>28050508
>>28050540
>>28050634
>>28050647
Do as they said and add some flare and puh-zazz to your death-bed.
>>
>>28050627
You mean Gary Powers, right? An U2 aint no goddamn horse.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
Grenade Pendant
>>
>>28050682
I did, anon. My face is red.
>>
>>28050501
Bite your tongue off
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.