[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Australian /k/ thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: wombocombo.jpg (149 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
wombocombo.jpg
149 KB, 720x960
What gun are you currently waiting to get licensed /k/angaroos?

What have you shot recently?

Have you got an adler yet?

Greens also confirmed for pathological liars
http://ssaa.org.au/news-resources/research-archive/licensed-firearms-not-main-black-market-source
>>
>>28048721
Marlin 22 and a Weatherby Vanguard in .223

Currently looking to either buy or rent a different property. Current landlord doesn't want a safe bolted into 2 immovable surfaces - and there's no where I know of in WA that let's you store your funs.

Looking at an Enfield, full stock if I can find one for reasonable. I'll settle for a sporterised at this point though.

What state you in?
>>
What gun are you currently waiting to get licensed /k/angaroos?
>Just picked up my Mauser K98 today

What have you shot recently?
>Took all the guns down to a friends place who just finished his high school certificate, Mag dumped (as well as you can) with a Nugget, .22, air gun and Double barrel shotgun

Have you got an adler yet?
No I keep spending my money on milsurp guns
>>
>>28048740
WA also mate, where'd you buy the Vanguard and are they still on discount?
>>
>>28048759
Milsurp is love.

Except it's not very surplus priced here in WA.

How's the k98? I've finger fucked ones and found the sight a little small for my liking, the action is smooth as butter though.
>>
>>28048763
Not my Vanguard, hunters den in joondalup. Mate picked it up for 7-800 without glass only a few months ago. Great fucking deal.

Popaway and bang in vic park has awesome prices but the owners two shades of a cunt about it.

Nice shooting by the way.
>>
Waiting out the rush on the Adler;
Should be hearing from Warwick in the next six weeks;
Buying adjustable sights, a safety extension, KN grips, some mags and a few spare bits and pieces for the P210 I got a few weeks back;
Starting to think a Sako 85 in .308 is a good idea
>>
>>28048786
Seen the ruger gunsite?
>>
>>28048786
Mate John Howard reckons it should be treated like an automatic.

Inb4 buyback of Adler in 2016.
>>
>>28048797
Yeah they look nice but I'm pretty sold on the Sako - love their set triggers, love their stock work.

>>28048801
Bound to happen eventually if we're not careful. I can totally see a semi-auto Cat H buyback if we get the wrong kind of Labor government back in
>>
>>28048817
Pray for Leyonhjelm. He's done more alone than the entire shooters and fisheries.
>>
I'm going for a handgun license.

Riflefags need not apply.
>>
>>28048785
Few months back they were going for round $600 after Nioa did a bulk order at Claremont, Joondalup and Steelos.
I ended up ordering mine from Steelos down in Narrogin before learning that Claremont was doing it for the same price, Steelos a pretty cool dude though so I decided to support his business. Even if it meant 5 hours there and back.

Currently talking to him about a Browning BL22 Grade II, so far he's given me the best price.

Also thanks, Mate got the two Billies with the .223 while I got a kid and billy with the .17HMR
>>
>>28048825
Quite true. And after the lurch to the left under Turnbull, I've gone from as blue-ribbon Liberal Party, "Minor parties are for people that don't understand the electoral system or engage with politics" as it gets to voting full Lib Dem in the upper house next time
>>
>>28048826
What club are you at? (assuming WA)

I've poked my head in at a few but it's all old fudds or dickheads with cash.

Trying to find a cool ipsc place with relaxed people.
>>
>>28048817
If you have the money to spare buying a Sako is never a bad choice.
Only one real conceivable problem is that you might be inclined to treat it like it's made of glass, mate with his spectacular 85 Bavarian in .25-06 gets a little worried for it's condition during hunts.
Can't exactly blame him though
>>
Just finished my safety course today so now I just have to wait to get the go ahead with getting my photo done for the license and then I'll be good to go.
>>
>>28048887
Full wood Bavarian? If so, I'm at full wood right now haha - one day I'll buy one of those
>>
>>28048847
Yeah that vote trading sucks giant hairy ones.

I've only recently stuck my head deep in how it all works, the whose who and the what's what - and man fuck the major parties. Problem is everyone thinks it's bipartisan like other democracies.
>>
>>28048721
Keep up the fight LDP.

Some other countries are making progress with gun rights, just try to survive the SJW implosion in the next 30 years and rebuild what's left with strong progun values.
>>
>>28048887
Jesus it'd stay in my safe.

That's why I like milsurp, to get a rifle to be used by the military it's gotta be rugged.
>>
>>28048919
It's imploding as we speak.

Just gotta keep building the pressure. Academics are railing against the whole safe space can't use these words phenomenon like mad.
>>
>>28048829
$600? Cheaper than most milsurp.

I'll check out steelos once I've got my safe bolted in. Thanks.
>>
>>28048904
Full wood? You're thinking the Bavarian carbine.
The regular Bavarian isn't a full stock.
However I did shoulder up the Bavarian Carbine at Barrys, it feels lovely. I might have to buy one too
>>
>>28048938
Ah, I am indeed thinking of the carbine - and coveting one haha!
>>
>>28048775
Try Claremonte firearms, that's where I got mine. Don't expect super cheap prices but they are good prices for very capable rifles.

I haven't actually got ammo for it yet, should be ready in the next few days. Although I've been finger fucking it for hours and its great.

I think the sights are great, much better than the ones on my Mosin, I feel like I could get better precision out of them.
>>
>>28048854
>Assuming WA
Vic. SSAA Springvale.

Pistol clubs are anti-fudd as fuck. There's none of the "muh hunting" crowd, the worst you'll ever have to deal with are ISSF-fags.
>>
File: sako 85 2.jpg (632 KB, 2867x637) Image search: [Google]
sako 85 2.jpg
632 KB, 2867x637
>>28048938
>sako bavarian
I gots me one of them
I didnt even really want it until i saw it and felt the action and trigger, so good i bought a quad and another 85. well worth more then 2.5k.
>>
>>28049047
Not out here in Wait Awhile. Average pistol club has been:

> 60% old dudes who call anything not a revolver a glockenspiel jamomatic.
> 10% late teen guys wearing ill fitting shirts, pale bootcut jeans, 6 year old worn trainers, acne ridden faces, glasses, wearing an empty tan molle thigh holster you cant actually use in ispc, who offer to suck your dick in the parking lot (actually happened at two separate clubs)
> 20% dad's trying to bond with their emasculated sons, see above
> 5% chick's who are way too loud
> 5% dudes who have sociopathic auras and talk to absolutely no one.
>>
>>28048721
American here, HHHAAAA HAAHAHAHAHAHA AAAHHH HAHAHA!!

You may now continue your thread.
>>
>>28049328
>10% late teen guys wearing ill fitting shirts, pale bootcut jeans, 6 year old worn trainers, acne ridden faces, glasses, wearing an empty tan molle thigh holster you cant actually use in ispc, who offer to suck your dick in the parking lot (actually happened at two separate clubs)
You mean /k/?
Why are you trying to avoid yourself?
>>
>>28049357
>Aussies are such shitposters
>>
>>28049406
Yes.
>>
>>28048721
>What gun are you currently waiting to get licensed /k/angaroos?
My adler, which was supposed to arrive like last week but is now delayed until January, after goose season.
>What have you shot recently?
Nothing
>Have you got an adler yet?
See above
>>
>>28049328
This tbqh

Fuck clubs, I'd rather have no guns than deal with shitty people and equally shitty regulations
>>
>>28049630
Sad
>>
>>28048721
love aussie threads, always read the posts in your accent
>>
What kind of spotlighting setup do /k/angaroos use?
>>
>>28050061
I taped a torch to one of my guns. htat seems to work
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.