[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pic unrelated I have some question this is my first time here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1440379913275.jpg (49 KB, 402x604) Image search: [Google]
1440379913275.jpg
49 KB, 402x604
Pic unrelated

I have some question this is my first time here.

After studying for stocks and other investments in shit my country may be headed for a collapse soon.

Assets are useless guns will be worth a lot more for obvious reasons.

I remember seeing posts about 45s having to much knockback for a noob.

For now What pistols do you recomend to buy that are cheap or the cheapest concealed pistols?

Also how do I order them online efficiently, I read there was a trick where you order the guns missing one part and it will go through?

I'm japanese also living in a foreign country.
>>
>>28047141
That cat should go on a diet...
>>
>>28047148
>>
File: IMG_0915.jpg (2 MB, 2221x2370) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0915.jpg
2 MB, 2221x2370
>>28047141
I thought that was my cat for a minute...
>>
>>28047141
This all depends on which country you live in, especially if you want to mail order firearms.

Tell us which country you think is heading for a shitstorm and we can help.
>>
>>28047546
Guam
>>
>>28047546
Jobs are declining like absurdly and people are stealing a lot in broadaylight
>>
>>28047141
Well, I don't know how hard It Is to get guns into Guam, but If that plan fails, just get yourself a nice knife OP, better than nothing.
>>
>>28047600
You have legal open carry and legal concealed carry without a licence of long guns.

Build a shotgun with an 18" barrel that is at least 26" long. Perfectly legal.
>>
>>28047677
That is, if you get your firearms licence.

Why not get that?
>>
>The Government of Guam (GovGuam) is the biggest employer on the island (exceeding the tourism industry and the federal military), with a payroll and retirement burden that has led in recent years to an ongoing and growing budget deficit.

Time to start killing old government workers.
>>
>>28047141
>>28047368
miau miau :DDD
>>
>>28047744
She's just big boned.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.