[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
illegals and guns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (62 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
62 KB, 640x427
Considering the Supreme Court has repeatedly held that the Bill of Rights applies to all people in the US, legal and not, how can it be legal to deny illegal immigrants their second amendment rights?
>>
Inability to pass a background check or produce a legal ID in most cases.
>>
>>28042761
>Under Federal law, an unlicensed individual is prohibited from transferring a firearm to an
individual who does not reside in the State where the transferee resides
>>
>>28042819
Greentext fail but you get the drift.
>>
>>28042819
This isn't an issue of "why the government says they can't", its more about the constitutionality of the laws that deny basic civil rights to these individuals.

What legal basis is there for this?
>>
>>28042899

>What legal basis is there for this?

You answered your own question

>"why the government says they can't",
>>
>>28042899

>its more about the constitutionality of the laws that deny basic civil rights to these individuals.

Well the idea that any person on US soil is protected by the bill of rights isn't constitutional in the first place.
>>
Nevermind guys, I guess I found a relevant case:
http://www.ca4.uscourts.gov/Opinions/Published/115063.P.pdf

I guess illegal aliens don't really have all their basic human rights. Shocking!
>>
>>28042806
not required for private sale tho.
>>
>>28043061
Fuck off back to tumblr. I'm shocked you havent posted a Trump caricature yet.
>>
>>28043090
Still illegal to sell a firearm to someone privately if they do not reside in your state (or a felon, etc.).
>>
>>28043061

They're felons.
Felons don't have gun rights.
How is this news to you?
>>
>>28043141
Its a misdemeanor to enter into the country illegally, not a felony.
>>
>>28043160

Only the first time.
>>
>>28043119
Basic human rights are basic human rights, shitlord, they exist as a result of being human, they are NOT given by a government, only taken away. Fuck off back to whatever authoritarian shithole you came from :)
>>
>>28044106
Not even that guy, but lol the naivete of this post...
Basic human rights are invented by humans. For Americans, they stem from our founding fathers and their Christian upbringing.

Basic human rights are technically unnatural and granted by whatever state lays claim over the land you live on. There are no rights in nature, m8.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.