[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /k/, I need your help. I have to be the pro-gun site in a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 800x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 800x437
Hi /k/, I need your help.
I have to be the pro-gun site in a gun control debate next Wednesday. My whole class is pretty anti-gun, and they always cite some statistics and "facts" as to why all guns should be banned. I need statistics and facts that show otherwise.
>>
>/k/ is not google
Do your own fucking homework, faggot.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=gun+control+doesn%27t+work
>>
>>28028618
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjVC_mABiGw
>>
>>28028618
Just fucking cite the second amendment and look up statistics and shut. Go to youtube and look up 2nd amendment broken down and it'll say all you need to say.

There ya go
>>
>>28028890
There are plenty of people in the U.S. today who believe the Constitution is outdated and should not even be applicable to modern law without being first updated.
>>
File: 1438398427551.jpg (1 MB, 3012x1728) Image search: [Google]
1438398427551.jpg
1 MB, 3012x1728
>>28028924
What is the first amendment
>anon the second amendment is outdated they never could have foreseen assault rifles!!
>By your same logic is the 1st amendment outdated as well because you spout your opinion on the Internet? Should you only be able to shout in a town square?
>B-BUT MUH MILITIA
Pic related
>>
>>28028618
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
Just call them a bunch of filthy hippies and shoot them in the kneecaps.
>>
The Constitution is not a reason to own guns.
It doesn't help in a debate.
Women with restraining orders saving their lives with a gun is a good angle.
Or women killed during a waiting period is good info to have.
Learn the stats that the anti gun side use so that you can debunk them. Cite facts, and sources. Fbi numbers are good, and remember that the NRA doesn't do their own studies for this reason. Know the names of anti gun groups and if they cite any of them as a source for stats call them out on it.
>>
How old are you and what research have you done on this?
>>
>>28028635
Learn how to use greentext properly.
>>
>>28028618
Pretend to be gay and mention self defense for gay hate crime
>>
>>28029870
I remember that epic post about that.
Great advice if you can pretend to be gay for the rest of the semester/year.
>>
File: Gay as Fiction.jpg (3 MB, 5436x2448) Image search: [Google]
Gay as Fiction.jpg
3 MB, 5436x2448
>>28029870
>>28029953
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.