[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GUN SAFETY U N S A F E T Y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: FINGER OFF TRIGGER FUCK.png (790 KB, 583x587) Image search: [Google]
FINGER OFF TRIGGER FUCK.png
790 KB, 583x587
GUN SAFETY
U
N
S
A
F
E
T
Y
>>
Keeping monkeys away from guns would also be safe
>>
Slide is open and locked, chamber is exposed and empty, magazine is ejected. Shitty TD but considering all the other safe items, it's forgivable.
>>
>>28027969
This. OP probably gets made when people point a field-stripped barrel at him because "I DON'T TAKE NO CHANCES WITH SAFETY BOY"
>>
>>28027952
>>28027969
>>28027983
Trigger disaplin is still an impoytsnt skill to know, the gun might not always be complwtly empty. I'm drunk so typos are inevitable, but still the fact remains that its better safe than sorry when it comes to a trigger finger.
>>
I'm going to need more pics of black girls with guns.
>>
>>28028018
sauce is Anya Ivy btw
>>
File: Pic-4.jpg (28 KB, 611x400) Image search: [Google]
Pic-4.jpg
28 KB, 611x400
>>28028012
Normal operation? Yes.
Posing for a picture after the gun has been cleared, mag removed, and slide locked? No.
Would you yell at pic related for his TD?
>>
>>28027952
You know she's a black nationalist...

>ima practice wit my gat case dem whiteys try any a day booooooshit
>ey gibs me dat whiteboi target
>*proceeds to pop caps*
>*has evolved to hold the gun rightside up but still hasn't figured out sights*
>>
>>28028012
>drunk
>giving lectures on safety

Shaggy daggy daa daa
>>
>>28028037
What does that even mean?
>>
>>28027983
You know he's not even posting about safety, he just wants to start a "LOL NIGGERS RIGHT, ONLY /k/ THINGS!!1!!1" thread.
>>
>>28028033
Sounds like she would be a great rape victim.
>>
>>28028027
No I wouldn't tell but I would say "hey you shouldn't have your finger on the trigger unless you intend to fire, it's a good habbit and it is an extra safety percausion"
>>
>>28028059
If you went up to John Browning and told him how to operate a firearm, I am pretty sure that he would have no choice but to shoot you for your immense disrespect.
>>
>>28028027
TD didn't appear until like the 80's, dude.
>>
>>28028026
Woah, she shoots? Seen her getting shot often enough...
>>
>>28027969
how do we know it's an empty magazine? it could be one slip of the finger away from slide release, pointed at someone, BAM

I don't give a fuck if you know it's empty, don't point your gun anywhere near me
>>
>>28028224
>how do we know it's an empty magazine?
The hole on the bottom of the gun is a big fucking giveaway.
>>
>>28028027
Yes.

Being an expert in firearms design doesn't necessarily mean you are an expert in handling them.
>>
>>28027952
>finger off the trigger
Except the gun is empty, and she knows it, you fucking autistic mong.
>>
>>28027952
Also 10/10 would driveby with
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 394x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 394x370
>>28028050
>>
>>28028235
plus it is on slidelock
>>
>>28028033

>black nationalist
>take white cock for a living

Heh.
>>
>>28028059
>Being this autistic
>That you would correct JOHN FUCKING BROWNING IN THE FLESH for TD

I would post some fresh meme to insult you, but you disgust me...
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.