[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /k/ really this autistic? https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1448601344798.jpg (27 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1448601344798.jpg
27 KB, 400x386
Is /k/ really this autistic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQR3-b7DlgI&app=desktop
>>
>>28015883
Is that a spic accent or do all Californians sound like that?
>>
I live in california and I didn't know we are allowed to brandish rifles in public as long as they aren't loaded. Can anyone weigh in on what happened there and the law about open carry ARs?
>>
>>28015883
Yes I am. You degenerated normie.
>>
>>28015997
It changed, you can't do that anymore.
>>
>>28016133
Yeah I figured open carry of all kinds was illegalize shortly before I caught the gun fever.
>>
>>28015883
No wonder American policeman are that pissed all the time, how often do they have to put up with such obnoxious cunts?
>>
>>28015883

so let me get this straight, you can carry a gun but it can't be loaded? What kind of bullshit ass backwards laws are those?

This shit should be brought to supreme court and overturned, that is clearly an infringement of the second amendment.

A gun is just a paperweight unless it is loaded.
>>
>>28015883
Not opening that link.
Fuck off and die frog poster.
>>
>>28016251
>Exercising a constitutionally recognized right makes you an obnoxious cunt

Get a load of this king size california kek.
>>
>>28015883
So, okay. Law is inconsistent and incoherent.

You can carry, but it must be unloaded.

However, I still think it's bullshit to go around triggering police controls just for fun or just to prove it's possible... This guy is basically robbing taxpayers of police time that could be spent in better ways.

And the guy is clearly uneasy... he is very concerned in making a point... cannot hold a basic convo without feeling triggered.
>>
>>28017963
>Exercising a constitutionally recognized right makes you an obnoxious cunt
Actually, exercising a constitutionally recognized right while acting like an obnoxious cunt makes you an obnoxious cunt.
>>
>>28015997
As the late Billy Mays once said "NOT ANYMORE"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.