[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your Help /K/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
My qt3.14 GF is almost fully anti gun.
She has agreed to left me teach her how to safely handle them (basic rules, what not to do really) so she can be safe, but how can I get her to like them as much as I do?

>leaving for Navy RTC January 14th, so time is limited to help her along.
>Inb4 navy fag, I have a 0000 corpsman contract and am actually in shape.
>>
Ask her why she hates guns and then inform her its just metal and other non organic material much like a car, hammer, kitchen knife or plate.

Have you ever been hit in the head with a plate? Fuckers hurt and leave a nasty cut. I know I'd rather be shot than having a pissed off Gf throw a plate at my head.
>>
>>27968519
I haven't thought about that correlation, thank you.
>>
>>27968502
Show her all the anti gun arguments and then show the facts, and show all the anti gun politicians making fools of themselves on stage and point out why, back your side up with real sources.

Basically tell her she's being had.

>>27968519
>I know I'd rather be shot than having a pissed off Gf throw a plate at my head
I feel like someone already hit you with one in order to become as stupid as you are.
>>
File: 1440959115108.jpg (19 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
1440959115108.jpg
19 KB, 500x327
>>27968623
Yeah I am pretty stupid. At least I am not Liberal stupid.
>>
>>27968502
The one and only answer is to take her to the range.
>>
>>27968519
>>27968623

>thinking you can use facts and logic to argue with a woman

NeverHadaGirlfriend/10
>>
Dont leave them with her.

You will comeback and they will be gone
>>
>>27968666
Satan is just trying to lead you astray, I've had many girlfriends, one was very reasonable.

The rest were not.
>>
>>27968502
>anti gun
>you're leaving for navy

D: anon no don't kill yourself
>>
>>27968677
This, so much this
>>
>>27968502
It's no use arguing, you have to show her how firearms work and let her experience it by taking her to the range.

Also, if you're feeling even the slightest bit unsure, heed another anon's advice and leave them with a friend. No telling what will happen if you leave your firearms behind with her.
>>
>>27968502
Fuck that bitch, get in the navy, get shitty in the barracks and have gross hot sex with nasty hoes.
>>
>>27968677
Nailed it
>>
>>27968502
Honestly just dump her. No, not because she hates guns. Because you're leaving for the navy.

Trust nobody
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.