[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: russianspike.jpg (30 KB, 659x539) Image search: [Google]
russianspike.jpg
30 KB, 659x539
What are these things called? It's a concealable telescoping spike weapon, perhaps Russian.
>>
Never seen this before

Does it fold out or is it propelled out
>>
>>27960072

I'm sure you press the button and it drops out and locks with gravity. It could possibly have a spring behind it however.
>>
File: health department.jpg (348 KB, 2560x2547) Image search: [Google]
health department.jpg
348 KB, 2560x2547
>>27960062
Where did you get that? Don't worry, just stay put, we have some folks from the health department coming over to take a look at that awesome combat knife you have.
>>
>>27960130
Looks like spring loaded otherwise the it wouldn't need the locking bar. Looks like the sphere on the pommel is to reengage the spring.
>>
>>27960162
Beat me to it

OP those are alien weapons designed to stab other aliens in the neck
>>
>>27960062
The McGlaglen "Peskett"close-combat weapon used by OSS operatives in WWII, a combination spike stiletto/blackjack/garrotte designed to silently take out the enemy.
>>
>>27961543

Thank you! It was a mystery to me for a while.

Sounds like a highly useful piece of kit everyone should have.
>>
>>27960062
Oh shit i saw these in a spy book before. They're part black jack and part attaching weapon and if i remember correctly some of them even have a garrotte wire that can be pulled out like a lawn mower pull cord. I think the book was called ultimate spy or something of the sort. I had it as a kid and it focused mainly on world War 2 and cold war technology.
>>
>>27961543
It's like if letherman got in the business of assassination.
>>
File: The_Smoking_Man_(X-Files).jpg (15 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
The_Smoking_Man_(X-Files).jpg
15 KB, 250x333
>>27960062
>>
>>27961543
How does one acquire one of these?
A quick google search only uncovered descriptions and blog posts.
>>
>>27962637
my grandfather had something similar from his time in ww2 that is hidden somewhere at my mothers house. i havent seen it in 14 years and am looking for it currently. if i find it i will post pictures.
>>
How effective would the blackjack end be? The whole thing doesn't seem very large
>>
File: 16 Colony1.jpg (85 KB, 1074x806) Image search: [Google]
16 Colony1.jpg
85 KB, 1074x806
I've been looking for that...
>>
>>27963750
kek
>>
>>27961797
>For all your unholy urges! For your impaling impulses! We present, the strangling specialty, the stabbing supremacist, the striking stringer! The Peskett!!!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.