[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be innahouse >Feds break in >"dude check this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: 1448112515694.jpg (94 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1448112515694.jpg
94 KB, 1280x960
>Be innahouse
>Feds break in
>"dude check this out, he has 10 guns of the same type, is he trying to recruit an army or something?"
>they find out that you have 10 mosins/AKs/ARs
>they think that you are trying to arm a terrorist group
>you are now in an interrogation room trying to convince them that you're not a terrorist trying to arm the IRA/ISIS
What's the next step of your master plan?
>>
Blow my fucking head off
>>
Or perhaps he's wondering why you might arrest a man before you have probable cause + no warrant
>>
>>27955217
Getting caught.
>>
Ask if I'm being detained.
>>
>>27955225
Law enforcement is no longer trained to ask that. Just wear the brown shirt and do as told.
>>
>>27955217
Gentlemen, I would like to see yoir warrant for searching my home, specifically what your probable cause was.
>they fail to produce a warrant
>Owning many guns is not a crime
>My lawyer has a feild day suing them over muh civil rights
>use money to buy more guns
>Use money to buy pocket constitutions for every member of the team that raided me.
>>
>>27955238
No because you're not under oath but uncooperation wouldn't work too well in your favor since they're already highly suspicious of you.
>>
>>27955217
That's clearly 12 guns.
>>
>>27955225
AT LEAST YOU CAN TALK
>>
The goyim know so I shut it down as ordered by my ZOG overlords
>>
>>27955255
This. Also...
>identify as an ammosexual, accuse police of bigotry
>Dudeist priest, muh religious rights as taught by Walter Sobchak
>>
>>27955217
triggered
>>27955255
>>27955868
>>
>>27955868
I just got ordained a few days ago
>>
>>27955217

Getting caught was part of my plan.

I've never got this far before, not sure what the next stage is.
>>
>helpfully correct them if they call anything a clip
>try to persuade them to shoot/arrest anti-gun soccer moms
>range buddies?
>>
>>27955217
If they are willing to jail you for such a bullshit reason and searched you without probable cause, they don't care about any explanation you can give.
>>
>>27955434
And that's just terrible.
>>
>>27955217
Well if i learned anything from being kidnapped in kosovo is that all you need to say is yes and thank you. Also helps saying your willing to kill whoever they want if they release you. America police may be different though.
>>
>>27955217

Call my lawyer and tell him what happened. When he's done cleaning the jizz off of his pants, he'll swing on by the police station and begin to systematically destroy that department's life slapping every single one of the people even remotely involved in my arrest with lawsuits.

Get my guns back almost immediately since if they aren't released he'd just sue them for that too.

Go to court and demand that either the police chief lose his job and never be allowed to work in law enforcement again in my state OR I will take a check from the state with a least eight figures in it.

That's my plan.
>>
>>27956910
Depends on the state but you're pretty much on the money.
>>
>>27955242
>Law enforcement is no longer trained to ask that.

You wanna know how I know you're full of shit?
>>
Say nothing and call my ayy lawyermao
>>
>>27955255
More like
>bust in
>shoot you
>take all your guns and money into "evidence"
>judge signs warrant after the fact
>cops enjoy your toys while you rot in the ground
>>
>>27956968
>being this ducking stupid
It's actually quite laughable.
>>
>>27957047
Are you drunk or are your fingers so fat that you just mash the keyboard and hope for the best?
>>
>>27955217
That's why you don't buy 10 of each unless you collect that type of gun specifically.
>not getting one of each for your fun collection
>not keeping your neighborhood arsenal diversified for maximum tactical flexibility
>>
>>27955255
This but use the money to fund a militia just to fuck with em.
>>
>>27957108
>sue for LOD$ EMONE
>win in court/settle for slightly less
>buy ALL the guns
>"C-can we be range buddies, Anon?"
>cowboy spin and holster your Polytech
>Sorry, you're just not my type."
>tip your boonie, turn 360° and moonwalk away
>>
>>27955225
Well they do expect one of us to be in the wreckage
>>
>>27957163
Exactly what I was thinking.
>>
>>27955225
Was getting caught part of your plan?
>>
>>27955217
They're for a militia. You know, the reason we have the Second Amendment?
>>
>>27955217
I want my lawyer.
>>
>>27955217
Wonder how I got 10 guns and thank them for finding them for me.
>>
>>27955255
Good faith exception.
>>
>>27955217

I am white
>>
Why would I say anything to the fucking government?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.