[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How realistic is this loadout for home defense?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Dual-50-cal.jpg (77 KB, 650x466) Image search: [Google]
Dual-50-cal.jpg
77 KB, 650x466
How realistic is this loadout for home defense?
>>
Pretty good if you're defending the guy down the block
>>
>>27952552
how realistic are your chances of becoming a functional adult?
>>
>>27952552
100%
>>
>>27952562
>>
>>27952552
Why did you post this thread.

It's shit-tier bait, and if you're actually serious, it's likely you're one of the lowest functioning retards I've ever seen.
>>
>>27952552
If the invaders have a shield and Kevlar? Are you asking for advice on how to defend against a raid, because they have counters to your defense plan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vk_-Vuf2rY
>>
>>27952552
realistic enough that they are worth more than the house you are defending
>>
>>27952594
why cant you have fun old man
>>
File: 1445485019327.png (17 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1445485019327.png
17 KB, 625x626
>>27952552
It's like you're not even trying with your shitty b8 m8.
>>
>>27952552
If you're fine with everyone around you losing their hearing, and you have a death wish, it's completely realistic.
If you are man enough to hold a 30lb rifle in each hand, then you can do it.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 485x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 485x451
>>27952594
>we have to be serious around here all the time no exceptions lets super seriously talk about dildos and their effective combat capability

anon pls
>>
>>27952552
some anon did it with a 20mm version
>>
>>27954932
That picture is so fucking creepy m8. If that fuck started walking towards me and didn't obey my commands to turn the fuck around I'd mag dump lever one of my .45 super rounds into his chest and face. Ugh. Nightmares.
>>
>>27952583

No doubt you linked that to be a dumb faggot and prove a point, BUT if you were out of ammo or within 15ft of an attacker whom was unarmed or you had cover, that would make a nice spear.

Spears are one of the best personal defense weapons for that kind of range.

Sources: All of history
>>
>>27952552
from what? 500yds.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.