[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
knife identification
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 10407101_2.jpg (49 KB, 1290x726) Image search: [Google]
10407101_2.jpg
49 KB, 1290x726
ok /k/, so I was innawoods and I found a tent set up deep in the Forrest with some dug in fortifications around it

the place hadn't been touched in years, inside the tent were spiders, lots of spiders
also a fire axe, portable heater, sleeping roll/pile of rags

around the place were some wire snares for rabits, but way too close to the camp to catch anything

then I find this knife driven right into a tree, I had to cut the tree down to get the knife out

it looks like pic related, but the guard is brass
one side is marked "rodger" with a second line under it unreadable

on the pommel in large, neat lettering is R.M.B

the other side of the blade has three lines of small text that I can't read, looks like
mag***
she****

I'd like to know if it's a real ww2 knife or a repro, and anything you guys can tell me about my innawoods knife

also the leather and handle cleaned up well, but I can't get the black off the blade
>>
>>27946500
It's an old usn mki, that's all in know
>>
>>27946507
I'm just unsure if it's real or not
>>
>>27946630
Definitely looks real, I wouldn't try to restore it much, just oil it
>>
>>27946642
He said it looks like pic related, not that it actually is pic related.
>>
Stealing homeless person's property
Anon is a thief
>>
>>27947207
homeless people aren't really people anyways
>>
File: best.gif (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
best.gif
3 MB, 480x360
>>27947223
>>
>>27946500
You just stole from a homeless vet whose only friends were The spiders guarding his shit, you son of a bitch.
>>
I have an identical knife

It also has a leather sheath with deer and a forest pressed on it.

My father gave it to me and supposedly his father got it for him when he was a kid.
>>
>>27946500
Post a pic of it, as well as the hovel you found it near.
>>
>>27946500
Sounds like Chances knife. What are the stats on that thing? Also, how does the pip-boy know what the stats on random finds are, anyway?
>>
>>27948334
Vault-magic
>>
Post pics/Grod ref/google maps location plz OP
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.