[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it really as easy as i hear people saying on 4chan to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
is it really as easy as i hear people saying on 4chan to get a gun in the usa?

i want to kill myself, but i live in a country with strict gun laws, and don't want another option.
>>
>>27945780
We will not help you kill yourself with a firearm.
Any other method, sure.
>>
>>27945780
do you think it's really this easy to get replies?
here, have a (you)
and a few more
>>27945780
>>27945780
>>27945780
>>27945780
>>
>>27945821
what?
>>
>>27945826
awww thanks, I needed a (you)!
have some more :)
>>27945826
>>27945826
>>
>>27945832
is this supposed to be trolling, because i seriously don't get.
>>
Jump off a bridge
>>
File: fc,550x550,white.jpg (33 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.jpg
33 KB, 550x550
>>27945841
>>27945841
>>27945841
>>
>>27945780
The fucking idiots that kill themselves with guns only add to the fodder to be used against us.

Use a fucking exit bag like every other social autist wanting to off themselves for some petty ass reason.
>>
>bridge
>exist bag
i'm too afraid of this shit.

>>27945858
>only add to the fodder to be used against us.
nobody would know i got advice from /k/
>>
>>27945868
just stop, you're bad at this. you're not going to kill yourself. You're just bored and want people to respond to you for attention or something.
>>
>>27945874
ok you got me, to stop me seeking for attention just tell me an easy way to get a gun in the usa
>>
>>27945885
no, fuck off.
>>
>>27945889
no
>>
>>27945885
How bout no. If you're contemplating suicide then obviously nothing matters, so why are you being such a pussy about the pain?

Just get a one way ticket to NYC and jump off the Empire State building or something.
>>
>>27945897
>then obviously nothing matters
not true
>>
>>27945780
E X I T B A G
X
I
T
B
A
G
>>
>>27945780
Get a tank of helium and leave our rights our of this.
3/10 I replied
>>
>>27945913
>leave our rights our of this.
as if suicides makes any differnece here.
>>
>>27945780
Not killing yourself would be the best option
>>
>>27945919
They do. Maybe a single case won't make a tangible difference, but more than several...

Plenty of people have (even effectively, unfortunately) used ease of committing suicide as a justification for stringent firearm regulation.

Naturally, I'm opposed to firearm regulation by principle. In addition, I'm highly opposed to criminalizing or regulating suicide. A person's existence does NOT belong to a governmental organization.
>>
>>27945885
>just tell me an easy way to get a gun in the usa

1. Become an American citizen
2. Enjoy this beautiful nation for 10 years while you work and build a small business
3. Have children with the woman you love
4. Raise them to love their home, and their rights, and then send them off to college so that they may have a better life than you.
5. Continue building up the business until you retire
6. Purchase a few firearms as heirlooms, to start a family tradition
7. Pass away peacefully during the night at the ripe old age of 75

That's how you get a gun in the USA.
>>
>Be depressed
>Own guns
>Remember I'll be hurting fellow /k/ommandos if I use scattergun on head
>Too lazy to find another method to an hero

Thanks, /k/
>>
>>27946124
Helium tank and a breathing mask.
You can do it for less than $100 and without making your walls look like a Pollock
>>
>>27946116
Now I want to kill myself.
>>
>>27945780
You probably live in a cück country. Just start stabbing muslims and dindus until the police come shoot you.
>>
>Strict gun laws in own country
>can't obtain funz to kill oneself

why live?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.