[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Armslist rage stories?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 25
File: glock 19 45.png (386 KB, 803x953) Image search: [Google]
glock 19 45.png
386 KB, 803x953
Can we get an Armslist rage thread going? I just got off the phone with an old fuckface who jerked me around for 15 minutes with an endless stream of bullshit.

>be me
>selling Colt 1903 with 95% of the original finish, some blemishes, but overall much nicer than your run of the mill used model N
>asking $800, will probably settle for $650-700 range
>get call from guy early in the morning, I miss it so he leaves a message
>Hi, I'm calling about your thirty two. My name is Joe Blow and my number is 555... That's Joe Blow. Calling about the thirty two. My number is 555... Joe Blow. And I'm calling about your thirty two.
>repeats still a few more times

>groan, think I should really know better, but call him back anyway
>first thing out of his mouth is "what's yer bottom line price?"
>tell him I'm not a pawn shop, and would prefer him to make me an offer, which I may counter-offer
>he says "I got a perfect condition nickel 1903 a few weeks back for only $450 - no blemishes at all"
>ask him if it was the original finish, since aftermarket nickel plating ruins the value
>"oh yeah, definitely all original, yep sure."
>"the stainless and nickel models are more expensive because they can't rust from sweat and salts from your body when carrying it"
>wat.jpg
>"you can't even get nickel plated firearms anymore because it's poisonous"
>wat.jpg
>"if your gun had only been in .380, you know that's called 9mm short, I might be more interested in it. thirty two costs durn near $50 a box"
>cut him off and tell him that I can get .32 online for $12 a box
>he just keeps droning on and on
>"I have a concealed carry permit"
>"I've got top security clearance from the government"
>"I can't even count how many firearms I have"
>this whole time he hasn't made an offer or even asked for me to email him larger photos
>finally just tell him that I'm not selling the gun for $450 and I had to go, bye
>click
15 minutes of my life that I will never get back.

So, how was your week, /k/?
>>
File: 1446869999188.jpg (78 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1446869999188.jpg
78 KB, 640x480
>>
>>27943277
Went to a chick's house during the week. Looked hot on Tinder, sent good photos over the mobile. Turned out she was 50kg's heavier than expected and her photos were many years earlier than her current state.

Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
File: WASR1.jpg (101 KB, 640x971) Image search: [Google]
WASR1.jpg
101 KB, 640x971
>>
File: WASR2.jpg (69 KB, 640x719) Image search: [Google]
WASR2.jpg
69 KB, 640x719
>>27943391
>>
File: WASR3.png (74 KB, 750x918) Image search: [Google]
WASR3.png
74 KB, 750x918
>>27943400
>>
>>27943391
Fix that poor thing, rescue it!
>>
>>27943277
>>first thing out of his mouth is "what's yer bottom line price?"
That's a red flag. Anybody who says this, I just repeat my asking price. If they don't like it, I end the call.
>>
>>27943391
>>27943400
>>27943411
Holy shit
>>
File: 97-xtro.jpg (18 KB, 620x368) Image search: [Google]
97-xtro.jpg
18 KB, 620x368
>>27943400
This actually looks like a monster out of a horror movie.
>>
I've never had any Armslist nightmares, though I've only bought a gun on there once. The biggest thing that triggers me is "CCW PERMIT REQUIRED". Why the fuck do people do this?
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 419x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 419x420
>>27943347
Wow walking in an obese English woman's house sounds like a bummer
>>
>>27943519
Most do it to cover their asses. The ATF has been known to set up sting operations where they pose as a "fishy" guy maybe from out of state, and if you don't check their ID and make a good character judgement on them, you get nailed. A lot of people do it, though, because of moral reasons. The guy I talked to for 15 minutes said "I couldn't stand to hear that a gun I'd sold had been used to kill somebody."
>>
>>27943391
>>27943400
>>27943411

This is a troll ad. Right?
>>
>>27943527
A lot of the hamplanets I've met tend to be very good at cooking, though. I'm not talking about the slightly overweight or "thick" slobs. I'm talking about the actual walking hamplanets.
>>
>>27943539
I can only pray that it was.
>>
>>27943411
hwat the fuck am i reading?
>>
>>27943277
>old Colts
>stainless models
Why do dumb people lie compulsively? Unless he actually believed that his Colt 1903 with 0% of the finish remaining is actually stainless steel.
>>
>>27943347
fat chicks suck dick good tho

goddamn i love me some fat bitches.

makes the rockin world go round.

if you guys are ever my way, come hang out and Ill happily jump on the fucking grenade....
>>
>>27943347
Yea, I been down that road plenty of times.

I still fucked em tho.....
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 5054x3370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 5054x3370
>>27943546
Everything they cook must be all butter, oil and sugar
>>
>>27943277
So some guy is selling a Gewehr 43 for $1500 - $2000 in my area. Is this right? There's no way they've gone up that much in 20 years. I can still remember that 1988 Century ad selling them for $400.
>>
>>27943347
Tinder ≠ Armslist
>>
>>27943546
they have to be good at cooking brah because 99% of guys wont take them out.

mostly because they're fat, but some guys dont want a mortgage payment on their Amex from the local steakhouse.

knowadimsayin?
>>
>>27943588
By your logic we should all just give each other head, since guys are known to give the best head.

>>27943611
Around my area that's kinda cheap, what's the condition? Matching? Late year? It all depends, more info would be appreciated.
>>
>>27943400
did this nigger seriously put a couple of BUDK swords in a scope mount? It finally happend, I was able to laugh and vomit at the same time.
>>
>>27943519

Gun stores (in TX at least) do not have to run background checks on folks with CCW permits. Some people just like to mimic this in order to cover their asses.
>>
>>27943400
I genuinely had trouble deciphering what the fuck this image was. Fucking lel

>>27943347
It's all the same in the dark.
>>
>>27943710
>all the same in the dark

Hahahaha no. You take the panties off a fat unshaved chick and the smell will knock out a horse. Darkness doesn't protect you from that shit.
>>
File: 1377035123317.png (199 KB, 365x365) Image search: [Google]
1377035123317.png
199 KB, 365x365
>>27943277
>Riverton
>Utah
Howdy neighbor :^)
>>
File: 1389103651296.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1389103651296.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>27943755
>You take the panties off a fat unshaved chick and the smell will knock out a horse.

can confirm

that night almost made me asexual for life
>>
Some faggot left his "nagant for sale" add on Craigslist for a month after he said he sold it. Either that or he was a fudd who doesn't sell to people outside of arizona.
desu senpai i've never made a trade before, all the armslist posters just shitpost, haggle, and lie about gun quality.
>>
>>27943849
>all the armslist posters just shitpost, haggle, and lie about gun quality

So much this, in all honesty I think it's the older guys in the gun community trying to fuck over the younger/newer ones for the most part.
>>
>>27944009

It's all about money. See it at gun shows all the time.

>go a month ago
>regular shady "non-FFL but has lots of guns" vendor
>has some bayonets for sale
>yea this hurr is a sawwwback and wuz banned by da geneva convenshuns because it tears men apart.
>dats a spanish copy of a nazi helmet, put it on and let yer friend take a facebook picture of it!
>dat right thurr is a moose in nay gent from vietnam - marked $550 (typical t53)
>that's a german mauser right now i tell you what, the nazis used these to kill our boys in dubya dubya two (it was a commercial sporter)

He also has a Broomhandle that's had the barrel cut down and looks like it was pulled out of a lake, and he wants $1000 for it because "it's a highly valuable collectible"

I see young kids taken advantage of all the time though. Some nigger got this kid to sell him a SKS in a Boyd's stock with four magazines for $280. Had I know that, I would have given the boy three in a heartbeat. THEN, THE NIGGER SOLD THE SKS TO A DEALER 10 MINUTES LATER FOR $350 WITH THE WHITE BOY STANDING BESIDE HIM! Boy didn't say shit.

Was amazing
>>
>>27943345
Wut

That glock looks like a fucking burn victim
>>
>>27943517
xtro, nice dude
>>
>selling some stuff in a forum's classified section
>I'm a new member, and am not sure what kind of interest I'll get
>generally want to get quick money, so price things pretty liberally, hoping for a quick sale
>guy PMs me saying he'll take X, Y and Z items, but wants to pay $95, which is $10 less than I'm asking for the combined items
>email him back "how about $100?"
>"nah, I'll pass, I wasn't that interested to begin with, and anyway I saw item Z for sale at a gun show for $25 less than your asking so it was a stretch to offer what I did"
>know for a fact that he did not see item Z at a gun show for the price he said he did
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK. Why do these people exist? I'm fine haggling, but if you're going to fucking haggle with me, then expect me to haggle you back. It's not that complicated, folks. Anyway, moving on with story...
>think about his offer and decide that I'd rather have $95 than no money at all (not that much different from what I want to get anyway)
>PM him back a few hours later, "ok, if you want the three items for $95, I've decided I'll take your offer."
>no response
>>
>>27943277
Why is top secret security clearance a thing with thsee crazy people
>>
>>27943277
Nigga I saw your gun for sale on UGE. I wanted it bad, but being poor sucks.
>>
>>27944159
It's going up on Gunbroker Saturday night at 9PM for $0.01 starting bid, so if you want it, maybe you can get it for less than I think it's worth after all.
>>
So far I've only bought off Armslist, 4 different times. It's actually been a pretty good experience and they are the only "online" purchases I've ever made.

Great way to find uncommon / unique guns which really make collecting guns a much more fun hobby, I love it when I go on Armslist and see something rare, an old surplus parts kit gun, or something I haven't seen before.

That said, while I am a fair buyer I can absolutely see the frustration the sellers have to go through.
I've had people randomly throw entire spam cans worth of ammo into deals for pennies on the dollar extra in order to ensure that the deal was sealed.
>>
I've used armslist a couple times, mostly without hassle, the only time I had an issue the seller kept backing out.

>Find Swiss K11
>Contact
>Agree to time and place
>Guy backs out early next day
>Agree to second time
>Guy backs out again that day
>Agree to third time
>Guy backs out again

Told him other stuff came up and I decided not to buy it, he apologized and we went about our business. Decided not to be upset with him, it sounded like he was having problems with his work schedule or something.

Bought a Swiss G1911, the full length version of the K11 at a show a week later.
>>
>>27943546

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ZJiBHh-Yw
>>
>>27944184
It's honestly one of the cleanest 1903's I have ever seen. I'd say your asking price was fair. You'll have much better luck selling it on GB as it's a bit of a boutique piece. I mean if you want to hold it for a couple of months, I'll buy it ;^)
>>
>>27944482
Thanks for the compliment. I'd rather sell it soon, though, to fund another gun purchase which I will likely have already made by the time the auction for this gun ends.
>>
>>27944617
Well if I had the funds availible I would jump all over it. But tuition is coming up in a couple weeks :(
>>
>>27943411
>$2000
>>
>>27944142
>know you're getting a shit deal
>accept anyway out of convenience
Its people like you that allow people like him to exist desu senpai.
>>
>>27944090
Top kek
>>
>>27944143
Maybe everyone who gets top secret clearance goes crazy?
>>
>>27944142
Fuck him you should have sent a pointed email telling him to fuck himself or a trade offer with X pic attached in instead made it a pic of your dick.
>>
>>27943277
>opens with "whats the lowest you'll take?"
I hang up on people for this.
>>
>>
>>27945066
>>
>>27944810
There's such a thing as a motivated seller. He spotted me for one and thought he could take further advantage.
>>
>>27945066
>>27945075
still looks better than a uts
>>
>>27945017
This is what i do.
>well i can get it from Y for $X
>ok
>...
>...
>so will you sell it to me for less?
>no.
>>
>>27945055
I always open up with 'Will you take X for just the gun alone.' Until I realized no almost no one actually did that and it made me come across like a retard.

What always bothers me is I have to actually confirm it's till for sale because 70% of the time it's gone and even AFTER the call they have it listed.
>>
>email person or person emails me
>exchange a few emails, agree on a time and place
>show up
>sell/buy item, usually stand there for a good 10 minutes and bullshit about guns with them every time
>shake hands and drive home

How do you guys fuck this up so bad?
>>
>>27945129
The world is full of retards. Just because you get good ones doesnt mean the dumb cunts arent out there.
>>
>>27943678
Bullshit.
>>
I've stopped haggling on the price I set because it just depresses me when 4 of 5 contacts I get for an item are from people just looking to get a ridiculous deal. I assume they just throw it at the wall hoping they found someone desperate to sell. Then I get sad again when the ad specifically states the price is final and I still get people who promise sincere interest, but end up whining about the price.
>>
>>27945140
I suppose, I've just been graced by not running into any total dickheads yet.
>>
>>27945190
I go about ~50 some things, is that too much? Occasionally I get a deal that way but I feel like a lot of prices on there are meant for haggling. I of course never do this where they implicitly say that they are firm on price.
>>
>>27945129
>>27945140
I think its the area you're in
I've bought like 5 things of armslist, all of them have been great, and one of them was a guy running an FFL out of his house and he gave me coffee in a free little thermos with his logo on it
>>
>>27945118
Sometimes they're just fishing. I called a guy not too long ago about some Double Tap 10mm ammo that he put up for a good price. The guy said he had a buyer lined up for later that afternoon who was going to buy the ammo for his asking price. BUT, he'd sell it to me if I wanted to pay more. I told him to go fuck himself.
>>
>>27945243
Greenville?
>>
>>27945190
I think that most people in general who sell their stuff through classifieds inflate their price 5-10% just because they know they will get an interested person who "wants to" buy it, but "can't" unless you take some insignificant dollar amount off your asking price. My favorite is always:
>the wife says I can't go a dollar over [some arbitrary amount that's about $25 less than asking]
Where are all these women who know so much about gun valuation and why have I never seen one?
>>
>>27945271
Fairfax
it is to VA what Greenville is to SC and Bethesda is to MD
for some reason, vienna has a rediculous amount of FFLs operated out of the suburbs here
>>
>>27945210
Fell free to haggle on any ad that doesn't specify that they aren't interested in haggling. I think it's fairly rude when people "kick the tires" with lowball offers. I'm also not a fan when people start rationalizing when they haggle, but their logic is ridiculous. I have this happen most often when a buyer refuses a counter-offer and tries to take a stand on their own offer. At that point, it's "bye, Felicia."

Sometimes, though, it just doesn't work out between a buyer and seller. I was selling a LNIB revolver with a $950 (Internet) street price listed at $850. I got offered $750, and counter-offered $800. They said they'd consider it and never contacted me again. I ended up selling the item to someone else at $775 a few months later without haggling.
>>
>>27943277
That looks pretty rad actually, I'd buy it.
Stormtrooper chic is my fetish.
>>
>>27945288
shame, thought I might have had a /k/omanndo near me.

From the two people that I know that run living room FFLs it's mainly to sell to buddies who buy stuff online, they pool together money for the forms and licensing and end up with guns for no transfer.
>>
>>27945276
My favorite was an offer of a woman's wedding ring in exchange for an M&P9c. First, I thought, "hmm, would it actually be easier to sell the jewelry?" (In case you're wondering, the answer is "no;" you get fucked trying to get value for once-owned jewelry) Then I realized he probably wanted to murder the bitch, so I never responded.
>>
>>27945291
>I'm also not a fan when people start rationalizing when they haggle, but their logic is ridiculous. I have this happen most often when a buyer refuses a counter-offer and tries to take a stand on their own offer.
I'm so sick of this kind of thing.
>>
>>27945315
you can help me clean the cosmoline out of my sks in the astral plane at least

that seemed to be why he was doing it. rediculous amount of suppressors in his office, and when I left, he was like "if you need me to order you something, let me know, I don't keep shit in stock"
>>
>>27945317
It's always fun getting barter items for guns, someone once offered a couple bars of silver for my GP100 but I turned it down when it turns out the amount he was offering was about 1.5 market value. Poor sod must have bought them when there was a run on them.
>>
File: ATF.jpg (52 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
ATF.jpg
52 KB, 480x640
>>27943805
will counter here, fucked a chubby chick for a while that was shaved who knew a thing or two about personal hygiene and was a god damn freak in the sheets

fucked her for a couple of months. zero regrets.

>chubby girls have much love and blowjobs to give
>made me come harder than any proportional/skinny/fit girl i've been with

am i fucked in the head /k/? pic unrelated
>>
>>27945401
I can't even get hard looking at a fat chick. It's like I'm looking at a man.
>>
>>27945401
>chubby ≠ landwhale
Chubby is able to be bought back from the brink landwhales have abandoned all hope and given up.
>>
>>27945412
all i'm saying is that there is a difference between chubby and fat.
>>
File: beadvised.jpg (9 KB, 201x200) Image search: [Google]
beadvised.jpg
9 KB, 201x200
>>27945423
best head ever
>>
>>27945288
ayy, GMU here

come shoot me
>>
>>27945442
fucc i just graduated
lets bang at NRA range then drown ourselves in mason pond
aloha snackbar
>>
>>27945442
>>27945465
Dudes. We need a range day. McLean here
>>
>>27943391
>>27943400
>>27943411

lmao Poe's Law is a bitch dude
>>
>>27945512
blue ridge arsenal has threefur thursdays but it'd be a bitch to drive to from mclean
>>
>see gun i want for see
>email user asking if it's still available/i'll take it
>never hear back

this is happens every time I've tried using shitlist.
>>
>>27944069
>I see young kids taken advantage of all the time though. Some nigger got this kid to sell him a SKS in a Boyd's stock with four magazines for $280. Had I know that, I would have given the boy three in a heartbeat. THEN, THE NIGGER SOLD THE SKS TO A DEALER 10 MINUTES LATER FOR $350 WITH THE WHITE BOY STANDING BESIDE HIM! Boy didn't say shit.

damn thats cold
>>
File: 1424578345689067856456.jpg (153 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
1424578345689067856456.jpg
153 KB, 1000x666
>>27943437
>>27945055
>"whats the lowest you'll take?"

not saying i would word it like that but i honestly am curious what you anons expect? do you want people to quote you other guns sales so you can match it like youre walmart or something? youre white right? why the fuck are you trying to haggle with people? thats literally not part of western culture and belongs to gooks and 3rd worlders

or are you saying youre asking price is the same as your bottom line price and youre annoyed that people try to haggle with you?
>>
>>27945640
>white people don't haggle
It's clear to me that you grew up without a father. The barter system is one of the oldest institutions of civilization, and has been a part of Western civilization since day 1. Today, there are differential "buy" and "sell" prices that vary by the day in all kinds of markets, from stock prices to gold to fish to real estate. The point of haggling is to reach not so much a price, but rather an agreement, that both parties find satisfactory. For example, I once bought a Sig P228 for $500 cash and a few loaded P-mags.

The final selling price of many goods and services in a free market economy is determined by so many factors that it's impossible to just expect it to stay static all the time. If there are no buyers that will buy at a certain price, then the selling price is going to fluctuate downwards. Without haggling, the free market does not work and we'd have to rely on government price-setting, which is retarded and breeds corruption.

Obviously, the seller in a private party gun sale is going to list his gun for the price that he finds most satisfactory, but if no one ends up buying it, then that's worse than getting half of his asking price. In a free market economy (which Armslist is), the seller is trying to get as much as possible for his gun while the buyer is trying to pay as little as possible and still get the gun.

You can choose not to participate in the free market economy as a seller and just say that your price is "firm," but then you are choosing not to participate... which often results in buyers not being interested. Same with buyers. If you are going to make one single offer and then not be willing to haggle with the seller's counter-offer, then you are choosing not to participate, and expect to not be included by the seller for further consideration.
>>
>>27945640

because then it would just be

"well im not going to go any lower than x"

"well im not going to pay any more than x"
>>
>>27945778
That's under the assumption the seller MUST sell what he has or face economic consequences, frankly many people selling them have collections that they have personal stake in therefore if they don't deem that their return investment is worth it they could simply take it off the market and be no worse for the wear most times. When people say a price is firm that is exactingly what they are saying, most already have a low point in their minds and while outright saying it closes off potential profit it also saves time.

Not saying everyone could do this because as both seller and buyer haggling could be beneficial but there is logic in doing so.
>>
>>27945778
got it. you dont understand the free market and youre more at home in a 3rd world bazaar than a modern society

>>27945799
which happens all the time and after enough people would force you to lower your price or wait

im still confused over you two. have you ever been out of the states or a western nation? do you actually know what real haggling is? haggling is asking a crazy price up front that neither party expects to pay and then you go from there. its very heavily control by culture in societies that do it. it is literally rude in many places to pay the first asking price and its not unheard of to be turned down after agreeing to it because the selling thinks youre crazy or trying to show off wealth

is your idea of haggling:

>i want 1000$
>ill give you 800 cash tomorrow
>ok deal

i wouldnt really call this haggling, just making a deal but i could understand how some westerners would call it such

or are you actually asking intentionally high prices and expecting to sit on the phone going back and fort talking about nonsense for an hour?

btw hanging up on a guy after he makes a counter offer is the opposite of haggling. it sounds like you dont really know what you want or expect which is why i ask because iv never encountered westerners like this
>>
>>27945640
>not saying i would word it like that but i honestly am curious what you anons expect? do you want people to quote you other guns sales so you can match it like youre walmart or something?

>>27945778 again. To answer these questions directly, it's really rude to just ask someone "what is the lowest you'll take," especially if the gun has only been listed for less than a week. If I'm selling a gun, often it's because I need the money for other things, but rarely am I so desperate that I just need SOME money TODAY. Usually, I don't budge very much, maybe only $10-15 off my asking price, for people who contact me the first day my ad is active. After it's been up for a week or two and if I haven't gotten any interest, I may drop my asking price $50. After a month, maybe $75-100. It all depends on what people WON'T pay before I might even know my "bottom line" price. Market prices for guns vary by the season and year and I don't always know the exact highest price a gun will sell for.

As for "price matching like you're walmart or something," buyers like to use that as justification for their lowball offers, but I just tell people "if you can buy it for that price elsewhere, then go buy it elsewhere." Usually, I'll still sell the gun well above these people's claims. The problem is that, again, in a free market, prices fluctuate and prices might vary from local market to local market. I had a guy once tell me, when I was selling some .38 special ammo, "I can get this caliber for $.10 per round," and even though I knew he was full of shit, I just told him to go buy it for that price then. He later came back and bought the ammo for pretty close to my asking price.
>>
>>27945156
? What, specifically, are you throwing the BS flag on?
>>
>>27945838
>That's under the assumption the seller MUST sell what he has or face economic consequences,
It's a fair assumption. The consequence is that they won't sell their gun, which it's assumed, since they took the time to create the ad listing, that they want to do.

>frankly many people selling them have collections that they have personal stake in therefore if they don't deem that their return investment is worth it they could simply take it off the market and be no worse for the wear most times.
Those are what are called non-serious sellers - the people who list their "LNIB" stippled Glock 19 for $700, and the people who put a plastic stock on their SKS and list it for $1000. They can safely be ignored in any analysis of a market economy because they don't participate in the economy by definition. They're more like braggarts. They go to gun shows to show off their collection with a "not for sale" sign on all their guns.

I'm not saying that pricing your gun with a firm price won't result in it selling ever. If you put a fair price on your gun, then it will sell eventually. I see a lot of Glocks selling for $450 that people list for $475 asking, so when someone lists their Glock for $450 firm, I would jump on it personally. What I'm saying is that prices fluctuate and if your firm price happens to be too high, then it won't sell until the market fluctuates back upwards. You might have to literally wait in the market to inflate the price of your gun before it will sell.
>>
>>27945844
it sounds like you guys are just getting triggered when people try to haggle with you which is funny because youre supposedly supporting haggling and da free market
>>
>>27945839
>got it. you dont understand the free market
Enlighten us, then.

>>27945863
Try typing that again, but this time use even more content-less buzzwords.
>>
>>27945066
>>27945075
That's actually pretty smart. I bet they were probably asking for a ridiculous amount, though...
>>
>>27945839
Babby got mad because I said you don't have a father. Aww, does babbys' butt hurt?
>>
>>27945839
Ever been in a pawn shop, son?
>>
>>27945839
>>27945863

where are you even from? asking flat out what the minimum a seller will accept isn't haggling, it's low balling, utterly lazy, no effort. it's insulting and like the other anon said, completely non participative. there's no where to go from there after that's been said. people who ask that straight up are never serious about a deal enough to haggle higher after that. it's a transparent attempt to shift power to the buyer, but it's not a buyer's market. the seller has what buyers want, and they wait for the best offer, or they take the first one they think is fair. it's not some kind of bazaar where sellers go out and compete with each other for whatever buyers are barely willing to pay
>>
>>27945640
>lol only 3rd world-ers haggle
>white master race never haggles

I'm white and I was able to haggle $20,000 off the selling price of my house because that's just the way the world works. That's $20,000 that I'm not paying interest on to banks on a potentially larger home loan. I guess there's a reason us whites rule the world, huh. We're smarter than you shitskins, who seem to only think that haggling is for plebs and would rather be parted with as much of your hard-earned money as possible.

inb4
>b-but I stopped shitting in the streets 4 years ago
>I'm civilized now
>in 2030, my country will have a space program and be a superpower
A person can put lipstick on a pig, but in the end, you're still just a pig.
>>
>>27945066
>>27945075
I would actually buy that if I don't get extorted for it.
>>
>>27943347
I've had a few of the same instances, and I've just simply walked away. I'm not into whale harpooning.
>>
>>27945401
have that same iron
>>
>>27943277
I saw that fucking ad on utahgunexchange. Glock 19 ain't in .45
>>
>>27944143
It's ironic, since security clearance is an auto delay when it comes to 4473's and NICS
>>
>>27947881
Uh no it isn't.
>>
>>27943345
I've seen this photo 100 times but the best part is still the fact that the guy painted the wrong end of his mags.
>>
>>27943611
>why isn't something the same price after almost thirty years
>>
>>27945357
>>27945317
>Hey i like that gun your selling
>Would you take this 1984 Evinrude outboard

What is it with these ancient fucking boat motors?
>>
>>27948152
Evinrude was made by a Norwegian immigrant to Michigan when he rowed to shore to get his sweetheart ice cream but by the time he rowed back it was melted so he made the first outboard motor in 1909.

But seriously fuck those guys.
>>
http://www.armslist.com/posts/4851281/nj-rifles-for-sale-trade--custom-mosin-nagant-in-boyd-s-stock--professional-tactical-bent-bolt--red-star-scope-mount-
>>
File: ngbbs4760e50fa9b82[1].jpg (80 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4760e50fa9b82[1].jpg
80 KB, 250x250
>>27943391
>dat camo
Ted Nuget at it again?
>>
>>27945315
greeneville tennessee? that's where I live
>>
File: 1447618778045.jpg (38 KB, 600x662) Image search: [Google]
1447618778045.jpg
38 KB, 600x662
>trying to sell my benelli supernova because it has a fuckhueg barrel and I don't shoot trap or hunt (gonna buy a shorter shotgun with the money(
>I594 just passed here in WA a couple months back, requires background checks for all transfers
>get and email not even an hour after I put the post up on armslist
>guy is agreeing with my price and wants to meet that day
>I tell him of a local store that does cheap transfer
>tells me "I don't need to do that, I have a LE id and CPL"
>the man doesn't understand that the law still applies to him
>refuses to do the transfer and tells me he's not interested
>at least he didn't shoot my dog
>Next day get text from him wanting to buy it again
>"Okay sure but we're doing the transfer"
>he emailed me early that day with his government email
>department of corrections
>I email him and text him back 3-4 hours after he first messaged me in the morning asking when he wanted to meet up (I wasn't expecting him to contact me again after the previous day)
>doesn't respond till 3:00 pm, "I can meet at six, I should be in your town by then"
>It's 5:30, so I message him to see if he made it in town and is coming
>"Oh sorry, I'm still at the sports store"
"nigger what have you been doing for 3 hours
>store closes at six, I tell him this
>he responds with "Well, I can't make it to the store in time...I have my LE id and CPL I don't need to do the transfer"
>refuses to do the transfer without going through an ffl again
>he flakes/fucks off finally
>still haven't sold shotgun

I sure hope to god he wasn't one of you faggots
What do you think /k/?
Atf agent trying to kill my dog? Long winded story? Jewish conspiracy?
I do not know, all I know is this; fuck Armslist.
>>
>>27948502
Also holy fuck them typos
I am so sorry, I am an alcoholic
>>
>>27948502
The only reason your government makes these stupid laws is because stupid people will follow them.
The only reason you should be going to a dealer for guns is if you're ordering or buying. It's like you don't even understand how a free market works.
>>
>>27948546
I really don't fucking like this law, but the people of Washington state voted for it.
It would have NEVER passed if the first fucking "school shooting" in forever hadn't happened two fucking weeks into the vote for it.
It also barely passed, with just over 60% voting yes.
Also I don't want to get fucked by the law man, so I don't really know why you're making that comment.
>>
>>27948571
You don't want to get fucked by the law man? You're already being fucked by the law, man. Freedom is coincidence until you need it, and when you do, you better have it. If you cant defend you freedom from ALL enemies of liberty, you deserve what's happening in Europe.
>>
File: 1407315422700.jpg (460 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1407315422700.jpg
460 KB, 900x900
>>27948679
>defend you freedom
Defend your freedums by going to fucking jail?
>>
>>27943345
Damn,this gets me every time.
>>
>>27949382
by knowing your enemy for what they are, and who they are, and what to do. Stop trying to entrap me, FBI.
>>
>>27949456
>Stop trying to entrap me, FBI.
I mean how are you defending your freedom by purposefully falling for a trap and going to jail.
That is if that even constitutes jailtime im not versed on clapistans laws.
>>
>>27949520
go to jail if you cannot resist tyranny. The democrats cant jail 1/3 the population.

Getting on with a meager life, begging for liberties in elections, the same liberties which were stolen from your ancestors through the exact same system, is only perpetuating the downward trend of oppression.
No life without liberty is worth living, in this generation, or the next. You either have it, or you don't.
Liberty is living the way you see fit, and expecting others to do the same. If you have to do so much as file a paper or beg for a permit to own anything which is being kept from you via the government, you are not free, you are a slave.
>>
>>27949661
>republicans control the house and senate
>>
>>27948502
I had a Florida cop trying to buy a handgun from me in GA who wouldn't believe he still had to do an FFL transfer. Did not like being told he had to follow stupid laws.
>>
>>27943277
This is every day running a gun shop, multiple times a day.
>>
>>27943347
fucking armslist sluts i bet she wasn't even selling guns
>>
>>27945271
You in SC, /k/omrade?
>>
>>27943678
Except that's not fucking true at all
>>
>>27945066
>>27945075
Can you imagine cycling that thing? The heel of your left hand slamming into the trigger guard every. Fucking. Time?
>>
>>27950371
I can't speak for Texas, but it's true for a lot of states.

Also, what is with captcha's fascination with palm trees today?
>>
File: 1422766871864.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1422766871864.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>>27943345

Holy...

For fuck...

I can't even...
>>
File: 1418001293992.jpg (23 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1418001293992.jpg
23 KB, 500x377
>>27951045
newfag fuck.

gay old ass meme
hasn't seen legendary self igniting glock nade
>>
>>27945288
Ex-NoVafag here. Speculation: Vienna is home to a bunch of FFLs due to retired CIA living there?
>>
>>27951574
probably
also, there are little pockets of conservatives in liberal NoVa, and they seem to be ashburn, vienna, and arlington. I'd bet most of them get the FFL so they can have giggle switches and cans
>>
>>27947998
Could be that he just wants a visual indicator as to which magazine contains what ammunition.
>>
File: 1447262991541.jpg (49 KB, 682x682) Image search: [Google]
1447262991541.jpg
49 KB, 682x682
>>27948502
He actually follows I594
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (3 MB, 240x175) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
3 MB, 240x175
>>27944069
>I see young kids taken advantage of all the time though. Some nigger got this kid to sell him a SKS in a Boyd's stock with four magazines for $280. Had I know that, I would have given the boy three in a heartbeat. THEN, THE NIGGER SOLD THE SKS TO A DEALER 10 MINUTES LATER FOR $350 WITH THE WHITE BOY STANDING BESIDE HIM! Boy didn't say shit.

I can't even be mad. That's just skill.
>>
File: DIPSHIT.jpg (63 KB, 640x228) Image search: [Google]
DIPSHIT.jpg
63 KB, 640x228
Theres a dipshit in Lexington KY, see this

I have for sale a brand new and unfired ar-15 chambered in .223/5.56. The rifle features factory built components. It has a factory built Spikes Tactical upper. It has a 14.5 cold hammer forged optimum contour barrel with a permanently attached dynacomp. It has a midlength gas system and it has a 1/7 twist rate. It features Spikes full auto bolt carrier group and it has the proper milspec F marked front soft post with a Magpul rear sight. I paid $600 before shipping for the upper alone. The lower is a factory built Seekins Precision billet lower. It features their ambi bolt release and it has a Mapul pistol grip and the new Magpul slim stock which is very tight and sturdy. The lower cost me $459.99 before shipping. The gun is unfired and the upper is only factory test fired. I have exactly $1139.99 in this rifle. I am looking to trade for other guns right now but I will entertain cash offers as well. Text me at (Phone Number) if interested.
>>
>>27953964
What's the problem, champ?
>>
>>27953964
wat?

that is a fine ad. not how i would write one but it conveys all you need to know
>>
>>27953964
I don't see what's stupid about it.
>>
>>27947881
>>27947891
It can be if your investigation isn't finished, but once your shit is adjudicated you're good to go.
>>
>>27953964
I'd be slightly worried the flash hider doesn't meet 16" but other than that being a tad pricey there's no problem there.
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.