[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kebab situation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 090828-hijack.jpg (28 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
090828-hijack.jpg
28 KB, 400x266
So my fellow kommandos.

Lets say that your group has been rounded up and your unarmed....you need to neutralize the kebabs WITHOUT civillian loss of life.....clocks ticking....
Lets see if /k/ can hamdle it
>>
I can't.
>>
>>27942769
No loss of civy life? Well I guess Russia isn't gonna be able to help.
>>
>>27942769
Fuck your civvies

- <3 spetnaz
>>
>>27942769

Does the building have fire hoses?
>>
I would not care for others. I would try trip one and strangle him to the best of my abilities.
>>
>>27942769
How many terrorists?

Are they grouped up?

What are they armed with?

Are they actively guarding us?

Are we tied up?

How many people in the group?

Do we have cell phones?

Are we gagged? Can we speak with the terrorists?
>>
>>27942769
1st step: Don't call the Russians.
2ns step: Wait.
>>
>>27942785

Has the US ever had to deal with 50 suicide bombers armed with automatic weapons and holding 1k hostages?

No?

Guess you should shut the fuck up t.b.h.

Jokes couldn't even raid an ISIS prison guarded by 3 sheepherders without droning all of the hostages.
>>
>>27942859

3rd step: Get shot
>>
>>27942769
Focus on neutralizing the threat, if some civilians die, they die.
>>
>>27942769

Wait for Speznaz, because any other hostage
rescue team in the world are a bunch of unproven amateurs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzaMSG4UcQo&list=FLIsBla_CFe04m2z1UFoEokg&index=75
>>
>>27942769

Friendly reminder, that US HRT is so incapable that US ambassadors literally get murdered without repercussions.
>>
>>27942876
4th step: Die from anesthesia
>>
>>27942950

> No Amerishit team-leader has ever had to storm a building rigged with explosives, suicide-bombers, and children.
> Amerishit virgins still dare to shitpost about Spetznaz who carried kids out whilst being fatally wounded

Would give you a backhand irl, senpai ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXZawpIlZP0
>>
>>27943029
>getting mad because the Russians massacre their own civilians and then brag about it

Seriously, though.

This is literally 100% Yeltsin's fault.

And the gas didn't even incapacitate the hostage takers, they still shot back.
>>
>>27942863
Slow down there Vatnik, it's ok to admit that Russia sucks at precision operations
>>
>>27943051

> pics of sleepy snackbars with a hole in their head chilling in the theatre, all over the internet
> they shot back

You wanna backpedal out of this thread, senpai?
>>
>>27943100

> Oh shit niggers, Russia is showing everyone that they can into world police too, we gotta do SOMETHING
> I got this, let's do a PRISON RAID!!!1
> Fuck yea, let's go
> Lose operatives, kill hostages, bomb hospitals
> Precision Operations
>>
File: quoting islamic texts.png (446 KB, 544x1416) Image search: [Google]
quoting islamic texts.png
446 KB, 544x1416
Make sure the hostages know a passage from the quaran
>>
>>27942769
>Training for this day my whole life
>Rigorous vidya regimen and copious cheeseburgers have turned me into the ultimate kebab killing machine
>Watch for my chance placidly
>Kebab comes into range
>Launch my massive, blubbery frame at kebab
>Screech like a narwhal <- VERY IMPORTANT
>Crush the enemy with the concentrated power of thousands of McRibs (and a diet coke)

You can eat kebabs too, you know.
>>
>>27942769

Is it alright if the civilians are fucked up for life which might only be a few more years or months but still survive the raid?
>>
>>27943124
Police usually don't kill more civilians than actual hostage takers
>>
>>27943107
>After nearly one and a half hours of sporadic gun battles, the Russian special forces blew open the doors to the main hall and poured into the auditorium. In a fierce firefight, the federals killed most of the guerrillas, both those still awake and those who had succumbed to the gas.[25][38]
>According to the Russian government, fighting between the troops and the still-conscious Chechen fighters continued in other parts of the building for another 30 minutes to one hour. Initial reports stated that three terrorists were captured alive (the BBC reported that a "handful of surviving fighters were led away in handcuffs"[25]) and two of them managed to escape. Later, the government claimed that all hostage-takers had been killed in the storming.

>Russians
>In charge of building structures with adequate ventilation
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaksXPQgR80
>>
>>27943029
Stay mad. The gas and the treatment of hostages afterward was still amateur hour shit. Blow me irl.
>>
File: schoolday.jpg (92 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
schoolday.jpg
92 KB, 640x427
>>27942769
>Lets say that your group has been rounded up
I've already decided there is no chance of this ever.

Furthermore, your scenario is totally devoid of detail and a resourceful individual I would need those details including a diagram of the building with occupants, the load out each kebab, what the furniture is made out of, a description of the doors, a description of the glass, what improvised weapons there are, is the flooring carpet or concrete (it matters), is it daytime or nighttime, the weather outside, the location of the building, the response time of the PD and how well equipped they are and finally have they declared an agenda?

Since you haven't provided any of this I can only assume it's one of those "no right answer" tests designed to test the participants imagination. Well, fine.

What I do is, I hop on the giant eagle that just flew in through the front door and grasping both shoulders I squawk at the top of my lungs, hellishly even, while it flies around decapitating the kebabs with its massive talons. The last bad guy tries to activate his suicide vest but my eagle has magic feathers that can withstand the blast so we swoop down on it and the eagle folds her wings over the guy. As he detonates a barely audible, "boof" is heard from under the bird but the blast clearly was enough to stimulate the big bird sexually. It polymorphs into into a beautiful woman who is named Agent Sexy and had apparently been part of a program similar to that which they had used to create Captain America. She grabs me and rips my clothes. By now I realize that I'm going to be having sex with a super hero sexy secret agent eagle woman and my dick is basically diamonds. We screw right there in front of all the hostages while they take pictures and post them to instagram.

Does that answer your question OP?
>>
I'd claim to be an Isis agent myself, and tell them that I'm part of a different plot to smuggle a nuke into somewhere and that killing me would result in far less infidels dying. After all, not every Isis agent knows every other Isis agent, right?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.