[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>experts note Wednesdays suicide bomb was a defensive act
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
>experts note Wednesdays suicide bomb was a defensive act against police storming the apartment

IN WHAT FUCKING WORLD IS TRIGGERING A BOMB VEST DEFENSIVE

Fucking source on "experts" please CNN.
>>
You don't have a bomb vest for HD?

What will you do if the kaffirs kick down your door?
>>
Maybe they meant "reactionary". Top notch reporting, as usual.
>>
>>27941604

Holy shit, they really can't accept reality, can they?

I can't even fathom how warped your thought process has to be to arrive at a place where you print this fucking tripe and then pat yourself on the back pretending you are the only thing protecting civilized society.
>>
>>27941604

It would be useful as a weapon of last resort.

>mortally wounded by nogs
>empty mag
>they close in to stomp the remaining life out of you
>ACTIVATE SNACKBAR MODE
>trigger vest
>both you and the crowded nogs are burgerized
>innocent citizens everywhere are defended
>>
File: journalist opinions salon.png (359 KB, 659x770) Image search: [Google]
journalist opinions salon.png
359 KB, 659x770
Journalists are retards.

If you meet one, punch it. Doesn't matter if it is a chick.
>>
>>27941701
Yeah, last resort isn't defensive. Its a final FUCK YOU.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 425x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 425x330
>>27941701
> You always were an asshole, Gorman!
>>
ISIS apologists in full spin mode.

Women and children, guys. 2015, guys.
>>
>>27941723
>Funded Al Qaeda and trained them
>Funded ISIS and gave them guns
>Gave guns to the Kurds who are just as bad as ISIS only they don't bomb US interests
>Killed Saddam for no reason which destabilized entire region, creating a thriving community for terrorism
No, we deserve this.
>>
>>27942235
This man is baiting for (You)'s
Deprive him of them and give them to me
>>
>>27942251

No.
>>
>>27942251
Here's your (you).
>>
>>27942251
Have a (You) on me.
>>
>>27942251
A man, deprived of replies.
>>
>>27941684
I struggle to imagine that the views expressed by these people is sincere. It just cant be real can it? Who thinks this way? Its gotten to the point where they are starting to make me think I am the crazy one because this crap is blasted in my face 24/7.

We must remain strong gents, we who believe in individualism and the merits and successes of the established western culture must be strong.
>>
File: (4).jpg (5 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
(4).jpg
5 KB, 400x200
>>27942235
>>
File: 1448072087355s.jpg (1 KB, 125x62) Image search: [Google]
1448072087355s.jpg
1 KB, 125x62
>>27942251
Here you go.
>>
>>27942251
For (You)
>>
>>27941648
I think you're right. I think they were trying to say that the police were the intended target. And who knows, maybe the dog accidently bit the cord and triggerd the explosive.
>>
>>27941723
Reminder that Salon are pedophile apologists.

They published 3+ articles defending pedophiles. Every writer there is a pedophile apologist by association.
>>
>>27944040

Well... in America fucking a 16 year old makes you a pedophile. In Europe it makes you cool.
>>
>>27941723

My gf is a journalist

We fight daily, dat pussy be fire tho
>>
>he doesn't have a bomb vest for when someone breaks in
enjoy your lawsuit if you shoot him and he lives
>>
>>27944063
Fucking a 16 year old doesn't make you a pedophile, only a sex offender.
>>
>>27941723

It's more like the far left (or the far right, if you're in a conservative part of America) has a stranglehold over the news media in the western world. The whole company would have to work together to throw a mutiny in order to act against the wishes of the bosses. The rational voices who are anti-nutjob aren't allowed to speak.

Europe also has their anti-free speech laws to contend with, ensuring that giving anything other than far-left discourse on the matter is a criminal offense. And this is why you never make a law that criminalizes saying something.
>>
>>27941604
>Recent discoveries have found that Abdullah Parmesan was about to turn her life around and go to college after fleeing her home country and seeking refuge in France, only to have police illegally break into her home and use excessive force on her, eliciting her to defend herself

>>27941701
You've seen too much Alien VS Predator
>>
>>27944209
>Fucking a 16 year old doesn't make you a pedophile, only a lucky son of a gun

FTFY

And the suicide bomber dindu nuffin, she was going to mosque getting her life back on track bout to be a engineer when whitey come knock down she do'
>>
>IN WHAT FUCKING WORLD IS TRIGGERING A BOMB VEST DEFENSIVE

You can use SVIED's as a defensive weapon, if they're being used to defend something like a building.
>>
>>27942251
Here's to (You)
>>
>>27941604
I don't see what's wrong with saying this
It was a defense from an attack
>>
>>27946333
Its not possible to defend yourself if you're actively killing yourself in the process
>>
>>27946229

This guy gets it.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.