[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hostage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1439647418828.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1439647418828.gif
2 MB, 300x169
Is it ever acceptable to surrender? No /k/ommando myself, but seen some shit. Every time shit goes down I make the resolution to escape, failing that, fight or die. Just wondering.
>>
Depends on who you're surrendering too.
>>
If you die fighting, and if there is a Valhalla, atleast you'll end up there.
>>
It depends on who you're fighting and the situation.
>>
When you're fighting an enemy that isn't completely evil/insane, then it pays to surrender. "Conventional Warfare" makes being a PoW a safer bet. If you're surrounded and the situation is hopeless, live to fight another day.

When subhumans decide to execute/torture PoWs, then rethink your surrender.
>>
>>27938550
That's or Freya's Fields, either way I'm chill with either
Fight or Die
>>
>>27938535
Depends on a lot of factors.

Can you continue to fight?

Will the enemy torture you for information?

If you are wounded, or out of ammo and surrounded, yes it may be best to surrender rather than die. You will cost the enemy more money as a prisoner, and maybe escape and do some sabotage later

However if you have important information for the enemy, the black pill may be the best option
>>
>>27938565
Good point. Never realised the cost of taking a hostage/pow.
>>
>>27938535
circa 1944, no
>>
File: 1446710525976.png (256 KB, 767x750) Image search: [Google]
1446710525976.png
256 KB, 767x750
>>27938535

It all depends.

Surrendering to Slavs? No.

Surrendering to Kebabs? No.

Surrendering to NATO? Sure.

Chances are if you're surrendering to a NATO country though, the QoL in prison will be better than whatever shit hole you crawled out of.
>>
>>27938535
Well I aint trying to sound corny but I kept a grenade with me in case I found myself wounded and alone with hajis walkin up. Shoot till the guns empty, then pull the pin and try to take somebody with me was my plan.
Aint gonna go in no goddamned beheading video. Never even came remotely close to even thinking I might have to use it though. The taliban are pussies when they arent beating up little girls and unarmed farmers.
>>
>>27938535
I'll admit I was waiting for the puffer to blow up and spike his hand.

One doesn't surrender if they can attempt to get back to friendly lines. One doesn't surrender to Asians or Muslims ever.
>>
>>27938535
Legally, you must continue to fight so long as you have the means to effectively resist. To the last man and the last round may or may not include that depending on the situation.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.