[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else think AR15's are Civics of the gunworld?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: riceisrice.png (715 KB, 720x598) Image search: [Google]
riceisrice.png
715 KB, 720x598
Every kid has one, modified, mismatched body panels, unnecessary accessories that are mostly for looks. Sound annoying with excessively large exhaust side ways stuff etc discuss
>>
ITT: Get off mah lawn!
>>
>>27934145
Rabble rabble you damn kids and your AR's and EDM! Back in my day on pappy's ranch I had my ol'....
>>
I love my ARs. I hate fwd econoboxes. NO
>>
>>27934145
who gives a fuck what other people like

what are you, a faggot?
>>
>>27934180
TIRED OF ALL THIS GAT DAM JDM SHIIIIT IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 640x480
I always thought AR15s were like the Mustangs of the rifle world.

Simple is tasteful. It's okay to go outside the box, but don't stray to far away from it.

Pic related, the Mustang equivalent of OP pic.
>>
I think .223 rifles in general are overrated but I've got that old school mindset from watching too much History Channel that 30 caliber rifles are the only thing riflemen should use.

There are tons of meme .223s also.. somehow each of them is the best rifle ever made.

Personally I like Kel Tecs SU-16C as a concept. I love the regular old AR15, too.

But the king of rifles are always 30 cals. Watching WW2 training videos teach troops that their rifle can shoot through tree trunks to kill people taking cover won me over.
>>
>>27934216
DSM > JDM
>>
>>27934145
>being this much of a faggot
>>
>>27934185
What are you, a girl or something?
>>
>>27934224
Ill go with this
>>
>>27934224
No way, really? Maybe the Mustang if we're talking anything bigger than 556
>>
>>27934224
>And, in other news, Ronald McDonald was arrested yesterday for street racing, driving with a suspended license, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
>>
I think a better analogy is gaming pcs

Both go together like legos nowadays, the price points for the tiers are about the same, many are owned by the same crowd, hell I bet one caused the other for many owners.

Although riced civics have a stigma that's for the most part just based in most people's opinions of style, just like ARs are scary when having the same firepower as a mini-14
>>
File: It says that you're a faggot.jpg (16 KB, 460x444) Image search: [Google]
It says that you're a faggot.jpg
16 KB, 460x444
>>27934145
Main difference between a Civic and an AR is that cans for a Civic don't require a tax stamp.

Otherwise, mostly accurate.
>>
>>27934228
Mac has a surprise for you boyo
>>
>>27934325
That and an AR is at or near the pinnacle of current firearms technology
>>
File: GLOCK_19.jpg (2 MB, 1940x1327) Image search: [Google]
GLOCK_19.jpg
2 MB, 1940x1327
No, this is the Honda Civic of the gun world. Reliable if left alone. So why do people fuck with it?
>>
>>27934382
Gotta say, I agree with this
>>
>>27934145
Civics aren't banned in NY yet
>>
>>27934419
> yet
Ayyy lmao
>>
>>27934145
The only good thing about having an AR is that if the SHTF for real, then there will be an abundance of ammo and parts.
>Become a Legendary Raider
>>
>>27934382
Because nobody wants a generic blocky piece of plastic to call their own. It has to be uniquely theirs, and uniquely shit.
>>
>>27934504
that plus a fool and his money
>>
>>27934145
Maybe put a civic in the picture next time pleb
>>
>>27935060

It is a civic
>>
I honestly see your analogy. However, I'd say I'm the guy with a bone stock civic and just have it cause it gets the job done every time.
>>
>>27934145
Wow you really doesn't get it.

You are obviously new to firearms.

People customize their ar to suit their use of the rifle.

People go to competition they need 1-4/6/8 scope and offset iron or reddot for perform better to stay competitively.

People go hunt they change caliber to suit the game and distance expected to shoot.

People want to plinking in specific manner such as under 100yds or 1k yards they change their sighting devices, stock, handguard, trigger type.

People of different height, form, etc. change stock, grip, hanguard to their need.

So on. so on.

You are probably poorfag too.

Get fucked sir closed mind know nothing.

Also honda civic a shit pleb car and comparing it to ar-15 is waay off and thats coming from car guy
>>
>>27934290
underrated post
>>
>>27934361
>That and an AR is at or near the pinnacle of current firearms technology
And a modern Civic isn't?
>>
>>27934228
>but I've got that old school mindset from watching too much History Channel that 30 caliber rifles are the only thing riflemen should use.

Get rid of it.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.